Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
After every prep lit do a session with Lina, after third she asks you to prepare paper. Ask Jen. Jen asks for picture of bird. Take pic in the morning in park. Get paper from Jen. Do 4th test with Lina. After that go to headmasters office in afternoon.
Only places I see Lina are in school during the day with no option at all to talk and after school in the classroom where she just asks me for help and I have the 2 options to help or not and I always choose help and says to find her someone smart or whatever. In the library I have no Lina option just all the other stuff that I did many times, I think I did the bird pic thing too a while ago

isabucket

May 17, 2017
Anyone else getting a loop for a video game playing event at school in the morning? I'm not getting any error messages, just an endless loop.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Only places I see Lina are in school during the day with no option at all to talk and after school in the classroom where she just asks me for help and I have the 2 options to help or not and I always choose help and says to find her someone smart or whatever. In the library I have no Lina option just all the other stuff that I did many times, I think I did the bird pic thing too a while ago
If you have asked Jenn about the paper and you have taken the pic in morning, then go to library and you get paper from jenn. Then go classroom evening and do last test with Lina, then go to headmaster in afternoon and Lina will be there. If that does not work you have a bug or old save since you did prepare for the test 30 times.

Reactions: Hassann

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I put off playing this game for so long because even with a walkthrough it's a fuckin mess and the first update after finishing previous content kills save files...seriously frustrating.

Last edited:

Jake997

Sep 23, 2018
After almost 1,5 year since game was published and there is still no penetrtion scene with Evelyn? Damn dev, damn.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I said this once before and really did not get any reaction. Does it not bother anyone that Rachel (a virgin) wants some extra spending money so she decides to get a job as a prostitute? I was disappointed that the change log says that the Rachel's RM material was expanded. I wish it was possible for her to quit the job. In the game she does say that she does not like the job because of what she has to do there. Her family seems to be wealthy. It doesn't make any sense. Personally, I think the game should have an NTR tag. Rachel is having a sexual relationship with a stranger that she believes is not MC. The Red Maiden content was the only thing that kept me from financially supporting this game. I think that the only thing that salvages this content is for Rachel to say that she knew that her "John" was MC the entire time and that is why she stayed there, although that does not fix the ridiculous story line that she took the job in the first place.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes