jaffa012001

Feb 15, 2020
Oops posted how I bypassed the issue (the post after the one above) but forgot details of playstyle in case dev wants to try and recreate it.

Playing the unofficial port version, selected everything in talk menus early on and was concentrating mainly on lina's line 1st. When it came to Rachel's line, after the laptop event the guys talk menu simply doesn't show up to ask them about rm.

All this was on a fresh start with no old save used.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Honestly these aren't old save issues or talking to someone.

Simply put it is a game error, the option to talk simply disappears (even after the laptop!)

I tried fixing my save but got nowhere so started again and got it to work, trick is when talking to guys in bathroom do not select EVERYTHING! leave a few things in the talk menu until you get to the red maiden.

Although after I fixed this rose didn't work -.-
Contact the one who made the port, I started a new game and everything appears well for me. The conversation menu disappears only when you have seen all the available conversations.
1594943745360.png

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
and know any real harem games? anyone im on a harem binge recently need suggestions
One I really like is WVM just search for it. you can also hit the harem tag and start looking through them there as well there is also lunars chosen and sisterly lust. I have a good list of them some I have not played yet.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ahhh does the dev have an ending mind or is the game half complete
i'm sure he has but won't share it.

and know any real harem games? anyone im on a harem binge recently need suggestions
water world prolly. try search.

any idea on what time or where to talk to evelyn and rachel about the dreams you have
mornings and evenings.

How to get scenes with Rachel in cafe Bathroom?
if you are on new game then after enuf points with her then invite her to cafe and talk with her and then choose activities. it's just mc bit fondling her so not a biggie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still no panty theft and lina is done and only left is jennifer and monica (which is slowburn) and prolly fiona+jennifer+mc in park if it still exists.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Honestly these aren't old save issues or talking to someone.

Simply put it is a game error, the option to talk simply disappears (even after the laptop!)

I tried fixing my save but got nowhere so started again and got it to work, trick is when talking to guys in bathroom do not select EVERYTHING! leave a few things in the talk menu until you get to the red maiden.

Although after I fixed this rose didn't work -.-
if you encounter an error in Ren'Py don't ignore it or try to "fix" your save file afterwards. report it to get it fixed.
here i used the wrong file extension for some side images. it's been fixed now.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok tried the corruption path at the option in red maiden... might as well add a rape tag because thats pretty much exactly what you are doing.. paid or not thats rape. i backed up and wont do that to her because i never found that shit funny. after it happened to one of my RL girlfriends i dont like seeing it happen to anyone.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
if you encounter an error in Ren'Py don't ignore it or try to "fix" your save file afterwards. report it to get it fixed.
Is the fix in your current port? I was wondering if it was sm andriod issue.

jaffa012001

Feb 15, 2020
Sorry, I know for future, I was just impatient :D

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes