AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I cannot start stolen panty quest at all. Is there any problem or should I perform anything more? Like I did the gym things too. Only that is left. Kinda finished everything except Monica cause I have forgotten how to proceed her quest altogether got till the bathing scene but waiting for the bedroom scene.
Any help on Linda's quest. Or me siding with Rina on all the option was the cause that progressing with her went out of the window?

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, i have completed Rachel, Evelyn and Monica paths and know i try to go to school and i get this, and if i clic "ignore" i get back to the intro of the game so i cant advance.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 2846, in script
    if mon_romance:
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 2846, in <module>
    if mon_romance:
NameError: name 'mon_romance' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 2846, in script
    if mon_romance:
  File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2-pc1\PhotoHunt-0.9.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2-pc1\PhotoHunt-0.9.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\xxxx\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2-pc1\PhotoHunt-0.9.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 2846, in <module>
    if mon_romance:
NameError: name 'mon_romance' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.9.2
Fri Jul 17 18:34:54 2020

I dont know what the problem is, it says something about Mega Sync so i closed it but it was the same, i restarted but nothing, i tried without the incest path and without the cheat mode but is also the same. Help plz.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Hi, i have completed Rachel, Evelyn and Monica paths and know i try to go to school and i get this, and if i clic "ignore" i get back to the intro of the game so i cant advance.
I forgot to change the variable in the game over. Fixed it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to get this scene?
i'd guess after called her to be model at park.

finally got panty theft and j+f+mc in park. now corrupting silly jennifer.

2 bugs: after completing panty theft lina at school is always in locker room with jennifer so if wants to chat with her more then can't do it and when collecting spy cam material from monica's bedroom there's renpy error.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Fixed where or how? i dont understand how to fix it sorry, i downloaded again the extra content and mixed it with game folder but i still get the same error.
Bugfix v0.9.2.

You need to replace files in the folder - "PhotoHunt/game/"

Reactions: Juanjobar

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck on this scene and I actually don't know what to do. Just says "I have nothing to do there right now" on the following dialogue and I'm not sure how to proceed. Anyone can help me?

Stuck.PNG

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes