Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a way to unlock all the messages and achievements? I don't want to play the corruption/blackmail route.

amusingCalico

Aug 1, 2018
So ive been lurking on this site for a while, downloading and playing various games here and there and ive never really left a comment on one before. But i am making an exception here. This game is FANTASTIC, lots of great storylines and characters to get acquainted with and i cannot overstate how much i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the art style here. It's a very nice combination of cartoony and realistic and it looks FANTASTIC. If the creator of this game sees this comment, hats off to you, absolutely love this. Great art style, great characters, and great plot as well

SheKyuubi

Dec 22, 2018
After finishing Rachel, Fiona and Monica paths I am not able to enter school at any time. Instead this pops up. I tried it 3 times and it always starts to appear in moddle of Monica romance path. Does anyone have some advise ?

Výstřižek.PNG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After finishing Rachel, Fiona and Monica paths I am not able to enter school at any time. Instead this pops up. I tried it 3 times and it always starts to appear in moddle of Monica romance path. Does anyone have some advise ?
did you start new game on this update or not? also deleting old saves and achievements helps (I couldn't cheat money until had deleted saves and reset achievements).

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
So ive been lurking on this site for a while, downloading and playing various games here and there and ive never really left a comment on one before. But i am making an exception here. This game is FANTASTIC, lots of great storylines and characters to get acquainted with and i cannot overstate how much i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the art style here. It's a very nice combination of cartoony and realistic and it looks FANTASTIC. If the creator of this game sees this comment, hats off to you, absolutely love this. Great art style, great characters, and great plot as well
You can also post this in the game review.

View attachment 737710
are you playing the latest version of the game? it looks like this site just hasn't updated the game yet.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018

Photo Hunt v0.9.2b
Full game ( and )
Bugfix if you already have a version 0.9.2 ( )
(You need to replace files in the folder - "PhotoHunt/game/")

Fixed bugs:
  • Kevin keeps inviting you home
  • Freeze at Mr.Roberts' office
  • Loop in the scene with Skylar at school
  • Bug with closing achievements
  • No option to start the final scene in Panty thief event in the park with Lina
  • Missing/wrong portraits
As always, thank you for reporting about the problems with 0.9.2!

Reactions: Blayo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
  • No option to start the final scene in Panty thief event in the park with Lina
with lina?

for me final scene is in girls locker room where mc tells to lina (and jennifer) that panty stealing is over.

Guys, what is the cheat?
search it and no idea if it works in 0.9.2 and if you are still using 0.9.1 saves then restart on 0.9.2 and don't get her fired.

BBMistdiegang

Aug 13, 2018
I am currently stuck on Jennifer's story at point 10 in the walkthrough. I have to study together at the library and apparently I'll meet an old friend (I think it's Liam) but this event doesn't trigger. I'm at day 200 and something and already repayed my debt but this event still won't trigger. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
I.m not getting Evelyn to wear the sexy one piece in the Dress show in the morning. I've done tons of massages, joggings tv-nights and whatever, but just can't get her to wear it. Any ideas?

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I.m not getting Evelyn to wear the sexy one piece in the Dress show in the morning. I've done tons of massages, joggings tv-nights and whatever, but just can't get her to wear it. Any ideas?
have you finished her storyline (rivalry with alice)?

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
have you finished her storyline (rivalry with alice)?
No, someone wrote in a comment earlier, don't fuck Alice, so I haven't, I want to keep her in the game. But I don't think I chose photo shoot with the couple, so I guess I'll gonna get her fired, right? Wish I could keep her.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes