Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
No, someone wrote in a comment earlier, don't fuck Alice, so I haven't, I want to keep her in the game. But I don't think I chose photo shoot with the couple, so I guess I'll gonna get her fired, right? Wish I could keep her.
Finish the storyline with not getting Alice fired (yeah couple photoshoot). Evelyn will be in great mood if Alice doesn't get fired. Besides, her husband is a good man and there's a great probability in the future (update) that he might help you take down the old man that's perving the whole peninsula. (LOL) Really don't be a dick and help the married couple.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I am suddenly in love with this game... WHY AM I IN LOVE WITH SOFTIES AND GREEN HAIRED QUINN?!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mooch1e

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am currently stuck on Jennifer's story at point 10 in the walkthrough. I have to study together at the library and apparently I'll meet an old friend (I think it's Liam) but this event doesn't trigger. I'm at day 200 and something and already repayed my debt but this event still won't trigger. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
have youi helped jennifer enuf and also posed for her in art club and had all talk options done?

Prince 69

May 3, 2020
because you use an old save file of a game version where the variable mon_hint could have a value of 7.
this is no longer the case and you get this error.
start a new game as stated in the splash screen.
Tnx sir and sir I am requesting u to make a android port of college life (v0. 3.4) latest version if it is possible plzz make a android port

jaffa012001

Feb 15, 2020
is there a lot of content on the last update
Majority of the games release a little description of the release with what has been added or fixed.

On the games 1st page scroll down to 'changelog' that usually details how much has been added in the latest and previous versions.

BBMistdiegang

Aug 13, 2018
have youi helped jennifer enuf and also posed for her in art club and had all talk options done?
Yes, there's nothing I can do anymore with her. No talk options, no posing, Lina and Monica give no new scenes when posing. I think my save is bugged / corrupted but I don't wanna start again

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Are you like kidding me. 2 posts above yours. I even did the math on time zones, that post was there at least an hour before you posted yours. Damn.
some of them doesnt have complete details to get it. like #7 been going to fionas dorm and cant get any new pics on the cam

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Has someone an idea? Should I let stay Rachel in the RM or should I save her. I can't make a decision :((
Good Bro/MC will save her. Bad Bro/MC will let her be a whore. My choice would be very obvious. Like really, you want a lot of men fucking her in the future?

Reactions: shine411

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Game version - 0.9.2b
Error after click on smartphone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And after click smartphone - character - Monika - error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
The way I see it...
Corrupt MC = Getting Alice fired, whoring his sister Rachel, blackmailing Monica, making Jen lose the art competition, "cheating" Lina with her sister Risa (questionable), making a pet out of Fiona (questionable). Creepy old Robert hires him and he's on his way to become a goon (remains to be seen).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, there's nothing I can do anymore with her. No talk options, no posing, Lina and Monica give no new scenes when posing. I think my save is bugged / corrupted but I don't wanna start again
what's your relationship with lina?

Has someone an idea? Should I let stay Rachel in the RM or should I save her. I can't make a decision :((
if you want her to love mc then get her out of there or if you want her to become whore then let her stay there.

some of them doesnt have complete details to get it. like #7 been going to fionas dorm and cant get any new pics on the cam
there are only few sets of images, fiona and roomie sexing, fiona and roomie playing dress-up, fiona studying, roomie watching tv and fiona using phone.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes