Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
The way I see it...
Corrupt MC = Getting Alice fired, whoring his sister Rachel, blackmailing Monica, making Jen lose the art competition, "cheating" Lina with her sister Risa (questionable), making a pet out of Fiona (questionable). Creepy old Robert hires him and he's on his way to become a goon (remains to be seen).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, there's nothing I can do anymore with her. No talk options, no posing, Lina and Monica give no new scenes when posing. I think my save is bugged / corrupted but I don't wanna start again
what's your relationship with lina?

Has someone an idea? Should I let stay Rachel in the RM or should I save her. I can't make a decision :((
if you want her to love mc then get her out of there or if you want her to become whore then let her stay there.

some of them doesnt have complete details to get it. like #7 been going to fionas dorm and cant get any new pics on the cam
there are only few sets of images, fiona and roomie sexing, fiona and roomie playing dress-up, fiona studying, roomie watching tv and fiona using phone.

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Give me your save file
I can not. I cleared the game folder, unpacked the 0.9.2b archive again and started the new game. So far, everything is fine. Most likely the bugs were caused by previous versions of the game and previous saves (0.9.1 and 0.9.2).

BBMistdiegang

Aug 13, 2018
what's your relationship with lina?

if you want her to love mc then get her out of there or if you want her to become whore then let her stay there.

there are only few sets of images, fiona and roomie sexing, fiona and roomie playing dress-up, fiona studying, roomie watching tv and fiona using phone.
I did everything else, all girls, pretty high relationship with lina too.

Does someone maybe have a 100% save for 0.9.2b so I don't have to start again?

beryn

May 8, 2017
And how are you supposed to know what skills you need to unlock things, seems to me you improve a skill, but it's just grinding at trying, not knowing for how long you are supposed to grind a single stat.

Edit: I'm aware of the walkthrough, but it shouldn't be needed to enjoying a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
How to get the drugs scene with alice that is given in the gallery...there is no hint in walk through

can anyone help :)

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
some of them doesnt have complete details to get it. like #7 been going to fionas dorm and cant get any new pics on the cam
Then ask "Hey - read the walk-through - need help with achievement #7, it is unclear to me what to do" instead of "post walk-through" as you look like you are not reading and people won't help you.

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to get option to drug alice i tried with both option during photoshoot to shoot with her husband and without her husband still not getting any ideas...
:)

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes