Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
What's up with all those fucked up purple-headed penises. Is there some kind of dick leprosy going on that people for whatever reason have a weird fetish for? If mine looked like that, I'd run screaming to the doctor.
Hmmm mine's that way a lot of the time and it's normal it has to do with oxygen in the blood or not, no oxygen blue blood oxygen rich red blood and low oxygen purple blood.

Reactions: HossDik

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
[QUOTE =“GreenGames,帖子:1869921,成員:1128091”]
修復,只需將文件解壓縮到文件夾“photohunt / game / scpirt_loc”並替換它。

現在可以回答雷切爾的問題 - 煤炭或木炭。

如果您還沒有“monica sleep”事件,請打開控制台並輸入 - $ kevhouse_hangout = 12,然後和Kevin一起出去玩。
[/引用]
Ťhx your help

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that the creator of this game will add in Evelyn's path soon as well as add more to Monica's [Hopefully there will be more mature lady's added in like the two I just talking about later in game ]

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Version 0.3.2.
Changelog:
- Conversion .png to .webp format (size reduced from 1100mb to 360mb)
- Fixed a bug in 'Sleeping Monica' event. It should start on the 12th hanging out with Kevin in his house.
- Fixed a bug in the second Rachel's riddle.
- Now you can see correct variants in 'Literature with Lina' events, if your intellect is high enough.
- Some spelling mistakes

Fabhinio

Oct 12, 2017
Hi,
how to activate the console? Please

cash=xxx
charisma=xxx
photography=xxx
intellect=xxx
hacking=xxx
strength=xxx
sneaking=xxx

Evelyn Love: ev_love=xxx
Fiona Love: fio_love=xxx
Lina Love: lin_love=xxx
Monica Love: mon_love=xxx
Rachel Love: rach_love=xxx
Jennifer Love: jen_love=xxx

Replace the xxx with the quantity you want. Must use lower case letters.

zxc_cxz

Apr 6, 2018
Do I need to download the older version in Unity to play the game from the start or the latest version in Renpy does already have it?

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Was my first try of this game.
Realy good game. Story is fine and renders are great.
U have 2 paths on one NPC and both have a nice story and renders.

But one thing bugged me...maybe I havent found it...where is the photo album?
U made such beatiful pics from the girls but u cant look at them anymore. :unsure:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Lina is truly stunning..the others (except maybe Monica..her freckles won me over..do not appeal to me) really hope this has "relationships" in it because she is IT..

Reactions: Namco15

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
ok is there any way to get the question your sister asks correct. I saved before the questions first answer February second answer is charcoal which she says is wrong. I look here see the answer is coal so I reload first answer is February second answer is coal and she says its wrong. What is the deal yo?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
But one thing bugged me...maybe I havent found it...where is the photo album?
U made such beatiful pics from the girls but u cant look at them anymore.
Good idea, we will add a gallery in the future versions.

ok is there any way to get the question your sister asks correct. I saved before the questions first answer February second answer is charcoal which she says is wrong. I look here see the answer is coal so I reload first answer is February second answer is coal and she says its wrong. What is the deal yo?
Do you have the latest version of the game? because this bug was fixed. If not, check out this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-3-2-moochie.25264/page-13#post-1869921

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Can anyone help me? I think I screwed up bc I bought the summer dress for Monica after I completed her route and now I can't give her the summer dress -- like it doesn't even give me an option to gift it to her. Am I supposed to give it to her during the storyline before completing it?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes