DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
how come this got a harem tag i thought it wasnt a harem game?
Well up to now he can have relations with various women at the same time, whether that will mean though MC can have a harem at end of game, I have no idea and do not know if dev said anything about that.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Really wish for this to have a walkthrough mod someday, moreso than the cheat mod. I just remember trying to follow the written walkthrough, having to go back and forth between sections for different characters was just too much. Really enjoyed what I did play of it at the time though.

ufp2161

Feb 5, 2020
Can't seem to trigger the presentation at work. Did the photoshoots w/ Alice+Will, and now I should be able to do the amicable resolution, but everytime I go to work to meet Evelyn, there's no dialog option.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
so if i am not in a monica blackmail route i cant get the slutty outfit?
Well at least not in this update, maybe it will be available in a later update for someone else or for Monica love for some reason.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
If girls are selling sexual acts for money then there needs to be a prostitution tag...

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
it have a tons of bugs for example:
i cannot go to redmaidens when i talk to sakura, script error, the same with monica at school, an rachel at home in the evening

bomg

May 16, 2017
i cannot go to redmaidens when i talk to sakura, script error, the same with monica at school, an rachel at home in the evening
Oh that happened to me too. Sadly you need to start over

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Try to play from an earlier save as update before this? There were some changes especially to sis's story that made dev advise to do a new playthrough and not use older saves.

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
Try to play from an earlier save as update before this? There were some changes especially to sis's story that made dev advise to do a new playthrough and not use older saves.
my old saves are from 0.9.1 version, i

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
reading some of the threads and playing this game a few time's in the past it gets reasonable updates for the potential complexity of the routes the player can take, i think skipping 3-4 updates at a time for most games before a new play through is the key. new/small game dev has to please patrons with regular content without screwing the game up for the future so if a new start feels like a chore and content you want not on the horizon (i know it's obvious) but skip a few updates until revisit. feels like a fresh game and a lot of fun to play after abstinence and exploring monica blackmail and fiona chad route for first time. so i get the grind feeling if you've played from the start of every update a couple of times, so far one of my favorites and arguably a top ten with most when finished if not rushed. Evelyn and Rachel also my favorite characters hopefully they will have a good amount of content within next three updates and might be interesting if dad and his girlfriend enter game proper, set up a competing business against Evelyn. to me feels like at least two thirds of a game/story still to come given all the well developed characters so far and dev doesn't lose interest :)

Reactions: DA22 and mooch1e
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes