detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
None of my saves works fine: a collection of about 100 save files and everyone give me errors when i try some activities/choices.
It seems that i've to start it again...

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
reading some of the threads and playing this game a few time's in the past it gets reasonable updates for the potential complexity of the routes the player can take, i think skipping 3-4 updates at a time for most games before a new play through is the key. new/small game dev has to please patrons with regular content without screwing the game up for the future so if a new start feels like a chore and content you want not on the horizon (i know it's obvious) but skip a few updates until revisit. feels like a fresh game and a lot of fun to play after abstinence and exploring monica blackmail and fiona chad route for first time. so i get the grind feeling if you've played from the start of every update a couple of times, so far one of my favorites and arguably a top ten with most when finished if not rushed. Evelyn and Rachel also my favorite characters hopefully they will have a good amount of content within next three updates and might be interesting if dad and his girlfriend enter game proper, set up a competing business against Evelyn. to me feels like at least two thirds of a game/story still to come given all the well developed characters so far and dev doesn't lose interest :)
Yeah I actually did decide to pass over on this update for hat exact reason. I had to replay for the Alice update and again last time for the Rachel rework. So better wait for a bit more content I would like to see, since this update based upon remarks is very much tied with Monica blackmail path, not my favorite.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Can someone share their complete 0.10.1 save? Would be great. Thx in advance, guys.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
Cannot trigger Monica outfit gifting scene

I couldn't even trigger Fiona dorm scenes... it always just to look spycam footage at afternoon n cannot visit any other time

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do you find Mr Roberts ?
I need to talk to him (Monica dom route) but can't find him. :unsure:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Also, when you are on Monica's dom route, how do you get take pictures from her in the park or call her in the art class ?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I must say big eyes crept me out, so I kept my distance from this game for a long time. Recently I decided to give it a chance while reading positive reviews and I'm impressed. Big eyes still annoys me a little but I got used to it I think.

Beautiful top quality renders, very good use of lighting, original character models, light-hearted settings, story and music. There are some cliche content, but mostly whole game is original, sexy and fun with good writing, which can cause lots of chuckles and unstoppable grins. :p

Grind is not too much, balanced and satisfactory with steady paced progression. But I don't like the morning, afternoon, etc. style and time jumps with a tiny event. I would prefer hourly time periods with much more things to do or at least small events don't advance the time period.

Characters' romance progressions are mostly good but there are some unconnected, inconsistent and/or fast paced events hinders the immersion a little, especially with Evelyn. IDK maybe adding some progression trigger checks for some events maybe a better idea.

Thoroughly enjoyed this high quality game and as I can see it gets content filled regular updates, so worth supporting. Thanks and good luck to the devs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so only real updates on monica blackmail path besides mommy taking kids to school and sis tells mom to stop the car so she can watch cars and mommy can get alcohol and kissing monica on teacher's room.

can't trigger fiona's scenes (at school or at dorm) nor can't buy dress on mon love path.

Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
so only real updates on monica blackmail path besides mommy taking kids to school and sis tells mom to stop the car so she can watch cars and mommy can get alcohol and kissing monica on teacher's room.

can't trigger fiona's scenes (at school or at dorm) nor can't buy dress on mon love path.
I can't trigger Fiona's dorm scenes as well.... and unable to trigger gifting outfit to Monica...

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes