DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Everything will be revealed in her personal update ;) But before that we have some other characters' storylines that have been stuck on one spot for the long time.
Aye but in fact Rachel has been stalled already for quite a while if you do not consider that remake update (since it did not move her forward), we are even still at same stage with her in bathrooms after all that time. :p Still I understand any dev can only do so much in a given period, but it is not only some others that have not moved forward in quite a long time, it goes for her as well. Overall game is pretty good though and choosing who to update will always be a problem with a wip.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Alright, so I finished the game!

Gotta say, was definitely expecting something different from what I got. The preview renders were nice, but man o' man, were the renders in-game something else. Fully serious here: this game is in the top 3 in terms of render quality that I've ever seen, possibly number one. The dev seemingly just understands lighting to his shots, and skin (really great work on the skin & body parts), hell even liquid seemingly better than most if not everyone else I've seen when it comes to rendering. Really really blown away. (I mean, even the cum looks better than other games. Weird comment to make, but it's true.)

Looking at the engine a bit: I'm fairly sure this is running on Unity. If that's the case, I'm not sure if it's optimization on the dev's end or what, but it runs significantly quicker than all the other unity games I've tried off of this site. (May just be a coincidence, may not be.)

The writing also ended up better than I expected! I expected a somewhat cliche story where the MC gets girls to model for him, and through that he gets more perverted and eventually into their pants. While I was partially wrong, a lot of the girls (all of them) got more depth than I was otherwise expecting from the get go.

Moving onto girls: all the designs are really great. I'm very pleased that these are seemingly unique creations and not the usual DAZ model shifted around a bit - this is also really impressive. Not to mention, I love all the unique hair-colours! We got green, blue, red, purple-pink, all sorts of stuff and it's great!

I love having two routes for each girl as well. There's just something so satisfying about turning Monica into your little whore (and she's actually pretty adorable later on that route), or making Fiona your pet while she still retains a part of that feisty-ness. Not to mention making Rachel more deranged seemingly has huge potential - she's clearly kind of unstable, from the whole "suck his dick and put the cum in my mother's mouth' bit, but here's hoping she gets hooked on her "master". And then of course there's Evelyn's route, where you choose to make her dependent on you instead of Alice for companionship - here's hoping she succumbs to her taboo desires! Last but not least, Jennifer. Her yandere was kinda hot (personally), but I ended up going love because I want that sweet Rose route.

As a whole, I was really blown away. This is definitely one of the games I'm very interested in seeing continuing for the foreseeable future! Count on me lurking on the thread sometime soon!

(I would like to ask about update structure: Is it a every few weeks small update kind of dev, or the every few months larger update type?)

Jun 23, 2019

Gotta say, was definitely expecting something different from what I got. The preview renders were nice, but man o' man, were the renders in-game something else. Fully serious here: this game is in the top 3 in terms of render quality that I've ever seen, possibly number one. The dev seemingly just understands lighting to his shots, and skin (really great work on the skin & body parts), hell even liquid seemingly better than most if not everyone else I've seen when it comes to rendering. Really really blown away. (I mean, even the cum looks better than other games. Weird comment to make, but it's true.)

Looking at the engine a bit: I'm fairly sure this is running on Unity. If that's the case, I'm not sure if it's optimization on the dev's end or what, but it runs significantly quicker than all the other unity games I've tried off of this site. (May just be a coincidence, may not be.)

The writing also ended up better than I expected! I expected a somewhat cliche story where the MC gets girls to model for him, and through that he gets more perverted and eventually into their pants. While I was partially wrong, a lot of the girls (all of them) got more depth than I was otherwise expecting from the get go.

Moving onto girls: all the designs are really great. I'm very pleased that these are seemingly unique creations and not the usual DAZ model shifted around a bit - this is also really impressive. Not to mention, I love all the unique hair-colours! We got green, blue, red, purple-pink, all sorts of stuff and it's great!

I love having two routes for each girl as well. There's just something so satisfying about turning Monica into your little whore (and she's actually pretty adorable later on that route), or making Fiona your pet while she still retains a part of that feisty-ness. Not to mention making Rachel more deranged seemingly has huge potential - she's clearly kind of unstable, from the whole "suck his dick and put the cum in my mother's mouth' bit, but here's hoping she gets hooked on her "master". And then of course there's Evelyn's route, where you choose to make her dependent on you instead of Alice for companionship - here's hoping she succumbs to her taboo desires! Last but not least, Jennifer. Her yandere was kinda hot (personally), but I ended up going love because I want that sweet Rose route.

As a whole, I was really blown away. This is definitely one of the games I'm very interested in seeing continuing for the foreseeable future! Count on me lurking on the thread sometime soon!

(I would like to ask about update structure: Is it a every few weeks small update kind of dev, or the every few months larger update type?)

Hi can you help me with save file for Monica love path and getting that dress for mom please?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hi can you help me with save file for Monica love path and getting that dress for mom please?
I did the Monica Blackmail path, and don't know off the top of my head which dress you're speaking of. I can put up a save of when you decide between Blackmail & Love? Though, that would have some other girls' progress done as well.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Good-sized update gets released once in ~2 months usually
That's real good! Frequent enough to let us know you're alive, but not frequent enough for us to get five minute updates four times a month and then have people complain about a lack of content.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
when Jennifer is wearing the dress please
And before you ask why I have 101 pages of saves, well, it's actually 131 and it's because I play these games like a lunatic and save whenever I see a render I like. (So I've saved my game 1179 times.) Edit: Also, I've set everything up so you can convince everybody no problem if you want, everything is set. Fiona is your Sub. When Liam is changing the votes if you let him get away with it she goes Yandere and you lose the Rose route / the library.

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017

Game is Ren'PY not Unity

Reactions: djerkovic

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah, my bad then. Probably explains why it was running so smoothly - never had a problem with anything Ren'PY. Now where did I get the Unity talk from?
besides being blind? other game most likely (I got few unity games on my playlist).

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Ah, my bad then. Probably explains why it was running so smoothly - never had a problem with anything Ren'PY. Now where did I get the Unity talk from?
No worries .. just pointing it out. You can tell by the logo when the game plays (looks like a little devil) or looking in the main directory as there is a renpy directory.

Reactions: Brovalon

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
my saves don't work anymore
give a lot of error with the new update
does anyone share complete save?

scaff

Sep 26, 2018
Saves have disappeared? Anyone have a save from the end of 0.9.2?

EDIT: Found saves, seems like they completely break the game though. Restarting.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes