Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play this game for the first time and I enter the gallery in the game out of curiosity. At Monica's at the end of the gallery with her, I see ''Sell Monica, etc.''
What's this about? With Monica, we can choose a different Path? If so, what are they?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I play this game for the first time and I enter the gallery in the game out of curiosity. At Monica's at the end of the gallery with her, I see ''Sell Monica, etc.''
What's this about? With Monica, we can choose a different Path? If so, what are they?
There's a path where you blackmail Monica, and a path where you choose to romance Monica. When you make the choice it will be very clear which one you're picking - the dev always warns when you're about to make a lasting decision.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a path where you blackmail Monica, and a path where you choose to romance Monica. When you make the choice it will be very clear which one you're picking - the dev always warns when you're about to make a lasting decision.
So all these scenes of sell Monica etc, are in blackmail path? thanks.

Do I have to be careful about anything else? Are there any other situations/path in this game where women do something with other men?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah. Warning, spoilers for the Monica blackmail path ahead: When you are on the Monica blackmail path, at one point to finally corrupt her you take her to a cafe. At this cafe you get money to let a bunch of dudes look at her naked in the bathroom - one of them gets handsy, which was against the rules, and then you get a choice. You either use your Strength stat to make them back off and make clear that Monica is okay to look at, but is absolutely strictly yours, or you sell her for touching as well.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Majority of the content is with the blackmail Monica path though at the moment. (All girls have more then one path or will have at end of game). Not sure if that changes with next update. Dev tends to do good chunks of one path at a time with the advantages that has when a path you like is updated and bit less exciting when he decides on another path for the update. To be honest he does seem to vary it or at least tries to. :)

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Majority of the content is with the blackmail Monica path though at the moment. (All girls have more then one path or will have at end of game). Not sure if that changes with next update. Dev tends to do good chunks of one path at a time with the advantages that has when a path you like is updated and bit less exciting when he decides on another path for the update. To be honest he does seem to vary it or at least tries to. :)
Yeah, which is a fine way of doing things honestly. I'm kind of always thinking: "Well, what's better - a little for everyone or focus on one route then move on?", and I've never been able to come up with a solid answer, as it really depends on the game that's being made.

And hey, for the time being the paths I would've taken anyways are far along or the same as the other!

Reactions: DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah. Warning, spoilers for the Monica blackmail path ahead: When you are on the Monica blackmail path, at one point to finally corrupt her you take her to a cafe. At this cafe you get money to let a bunch of dudes look at her naked in the bathroom - one of them gets handsy, which was against the rules, and then you get a choice. You either use your Strength stat to make them back off and make clear that Monica is okay to look at, but is absolutely strictly yours, or you sell her for touching as well.
Was there not also an option with the two friends at school and Monica? Do not worry too much though the warnings are quite clear most of time, I guess if you allow Liam to stay and let him be interested in Evelyn it will not be a surprise something might happen between them :p and most things are clearly telegraphed in that way.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Was there not also an option with the two friends at school and Monica? Do not worry too much though the warnings are quite clear most of time, I guess if you allow Liam to stay and let him be interested in Evelyn it will not be a surprise something might happen between them :p and most things are clearly telegraphed in that way.
Yeah. I played with the walkthrough, but did most things by just using the in-game phone and didn't manage to ever screw myself over so I had to reload or anything. Honestly, I can definitely appreciate a nice telegraphed moment - I'm here to play and enjoy not stress about my choices.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I will be playing love path, I hope there are a lot of scenes related to it. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In my game, I don't want any men touching my women. :D
It's nice that it is clearly shown when choices leads to something. The game looks great in general, I hope I won't get lost in her because there are a lot of girls here and I don't want to miss any of the scenes.

Reactions: DA22

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
In my game, I don't want any men touching my women. :D
It's nice that it is clearly shown when choices leads to something. The game looks great in general, I hope I won't get lost in her because there are a lot of girls here and I don't want to miss any of the scenes.
There's a loooooooooooooooooooot of stuff. Like, everytime I had assumed I'd finished X I would go back and find out that it continued even further. That said, so long as you do all the stuff, then advance their story, then do all the stuff, and just keep doing that you'll see everything you want.

Regarding the Monica love path, I think that's been fleshed out most of the way - I didn't play it myself. And if not, then Monica is pretty adorable on the Blackmail one too.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's a loooooooooooooooooooot of stuff. Like, everytime I had assumed I'd finished X I would go back and find out that it continued even further. That said, so long as you do all the stuff, then advance their story, then do all the stuff, and just keep doing that you'll see everything you want.

Regarding the Monica love path, I think that's been fleshed out most of the way - I didn't play it myself. And if not, then Monica is pretty adorable on the Blackmail one too.
I usually always choose love path, I don't like blackmail. But I saw one scene with Monica (sell monica, touch) in the gallery, and she was even good. :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

The Monica love path is already stalled for quite a while at the place where you confess your feelings and should go on a first date with her, though there are a few scenes with her. It is like the Jenn path before her last big update with the art contest, you know next update will likely be great and impactful, just when is the question. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I have one more question.. :D with Evelyn (mom) as far as you can go with her? (I mean bj, sex etc)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I have one more question.. :D with Evelyn (mom) as far as you can go with her? (I mean bj, sex etc)
I believe cunnilingus was as far as you got, but by the next update I'd be surprised if she didn't give in. Like, dang dawg, I love Evelyn she really feels close once you're done playing.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The Monica love path is already stalled for quite a while at the place where you confess your feelings and should go on a first date with her, though there are a few scenes with her. It is like the Jenn path before her last big update with the art contest, you know next update will likely be great and impactful, just when is the question. :)
So which path is better to choose? Is there sex with her in love path? or not? I know there is sex in the blackmail path, but honestly i would rather choose love path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Do I have to be careful about anything else? Are there any other situations/path in this game where women do something with other men?
not rly.

I will be playing love path, I hope there are a lot of scenes related to it. :D
mostly kissing, can get her to wash mc in bath and some fun in bedroom.

you can finger her during movie night and later after completing her co-worker problem (1 way or other) you can run your dick (mc's dick) on her buttcheeks on final dresspose, rest are wanking on her when she's passed out and her bathing you (mc).

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So which path is better to choose? Is there sex with her in love path? or not? I know there is sex in the blackmail path, but honestly i would rather choose love path.
There are one or two scenes with her if remember right in love path atm, but sounds like blackmail path is further along atm after last update. I did not play it though since was less interested in blackmail content and after replaying whole game with the two updates before decided it was better to take a little break and reenter game fresh next update that interests me more. Just keep a save at the moment you have to make the choice for when love path gets updated. :)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes