Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
U bought the anime films? Is where the dude gave u the mask for Rachels work site
Yes I bought.

Besides, I have one question, how and where to install a hidden camera? I want to catch Fiona with Miroslav because I'm before talking to Rachel at the Cafe, and there's a dialogue about it.
I thought you could in the ladies' bathroom at school where Fiona "works" but I can't get there.

And when should I get the scene with Rachel when she comes to take pictures?
I can't find everything on WT.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Yes I bought.

Besides, I have one question, how and where to install a hidden camera? I want to catch Fiona with Miroslav because I'm before talking to Rachel at the Cafe, and there's a dialogue about it.
I thought you could in the ladies' bathroom at school where Fiona "works" but I can't get there.

So about the mother thing, she should come at night to tell you if you want to see something with her. Also before that I think I remember that you had to go look for her in the living room and she went out watching TV, you joined and told her to see something with her and blabla. You should be able to, try every night to find it.

About Fiona, the camera is installed in her bedroom, I think I remember that you had to investigate her in the teachers' class (hacking) and that's how you found her apartment.

About Rachel I dont remember sorry.. D:

Reactions: Qmil679

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yes I bought.

About Rachel, I do not think that is in game yet if it is anything else as those few pics he takes of her at start outside of the house, when I last played it update before this one. Last scene I had with Rachel on love path was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Qmil679

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
About Fiona, the camera is installed in her bedroom, I think I remember that you had to investigate her in the teachers' class (hacking) and that's how you found her apartment.
dormitory and headmistress tells about it when mc asks.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I'm rather stuck at the moment with Monica. I'm unable to get her to the RM. I'm assuming this is why I'm also stuck with Jennifer as Monica won't go to art class again.

I've bought the slut outfit for Monica (romance route) but when I go to give it to her in the morning, there's no option for me to give her the outfit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm rather stuck at the moment with Monica. I'm unable to get her to the RM. I'm assuming this is why I'm also stuck with Jennifer as Monica won't go to art class again.

I've bought the slut outfit for Monica (romance route) but when I go to give it to her in the morning, there's no option for me to give her the outfit.
monica posing for jennifer doesn't do much/anything, until she has fallen in love to mc she stops going to art class after 1st time so you need to ask others to pose. can't give slutty outfit to monica on love path (nor should be able to buy it).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting game. But a lot of work with her, I get lost sometimes.
It's just a pity there's no sex with Evelyn in the game yet, she's gorgeous. :love:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Interesting game. But a lot of work with her, I get lost sometimes.
It's just a pity there's no sex with Evelyn in the game yet, she's gorgeous. :love:
I think many share that sentiment, but that choice is not up to us, but yeah her feeling so close to being there makes it slightly worse. Especially since when her big update is there I would not surprise she first takes a step back before going forward and somehow I also would not be surprised if we also need Alice content first being updated before game can make that step.

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
monica posing for jennifer doesn't do much/anything, until she has fallen in love to mc she stops going to art class after 1st time so you need to ask others to pose. can't give slutty outfit to monica on love path (nor should be able to buy it).
I was actually able to buy the outfit.

That really kind of sucks since it appears that I'm stuck with both Jennifer and Monica at this point in the game.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was actually able to buy the outfit.

That really kind of sucks since it appears that I'm stuck with both Jennifer and Monica at this point in the game.
Move the Lina and Fiona story lines forward and you open up other options for jenn to paint and if upgrade love with Monica she can also model more for sure, not sure how that works on blackmail path, not played that yet. Monica path ends with asking her out on a date, but the date content is not in game yet.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I even slowly becomes convinced of Fiona. She is what she is, she had a hard childhood and she has a bad opinion about men. MC must try to make her change her mind, at least about him. And of course that she should stop doing what she does in "work". She won't be my favorite character for sure, because I don't like women who do what Fiona does (I mean sex with people for money or something else). But I'll try to give her a chance. :D

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
Move the Lina and Fiona story lines forward and you open up other options for jenn to paint and if upgrade love with Monica she can also model more for sure, not sure how that works on blackmail path, not played that yet. Monica path ends with asking her out on a date, but the date content is not in game yet.
I'm at end of content for Lina and Fiona (actually end of content for everyone but Monica and Jennifer). Monica's love level is at 160, so I'm probably stuck until future releases.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm at end of content for Lina and Fiona (actually end of content for everyone but Monica and Jennifer). Monica's love level is at 160, so I'm probably stuck until future releases.
If you have done the complete art contest line with Jenn you are likely indeed at end of her content unless last update added anything to her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
have you read kama sutra with jen in library? and have you started art contest path?

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
have you read kama sutra with jen in library? and have you started art contest path?
I would buy the kama sutra, but Scott doesn't have it available. It does say that's the next step in the quest.

EDIT: DUH, I already had it in my inventory. There was a ton of content with Jen that I missed. Now her storyline is up-to-date. Monica will have to wait.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes