Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just finished playing this game. I like it very much. I like the most: Evelyn, Monica, Lina well.. Rachel too.
I was playing with Monica (Blackmail path), and I love how it was made. It was not completely without feelings, only to use her, to play with her. No.. there were also feelings, Monica changed her attitude over time. It was nice seeing her get jealous of us and become a nice but horny woman. Now I am especially looking forward to Romance path.
Lina is cute, I love such characters, an interesting plot with her.
It was great with Evelyn that there was a lot of content, but I'm still looking forward to that moment with her.. (as probably many of you) maybe in the next update.
Characters I don't like: Rosa, Fiona.
As for Rose, I don't like her character, even though she is beautiful.. At first I didn't like her, since I found out that she changes guys a lot. But then I found out something worse.. she's with a lot of guys at once. I don't even want to say what I think about her and who she is to me.. because it's a dirty word.
And with Fiona I don't like her character, I understand that there is a story behind her behavior and attitude towards men. But I don't like her appearance and it will be difficult for me to change my mind about her, I don't like women who sell themselves for money. I didn't even play her story to the end.

I'll keep an eye on this game, I just love it. I'm only curious when the next update will be. :)

Last edited:

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't give up on Fiona. She definitely deserves some luv! I don't know what we will come to in the end with Oldatoz concerning Fiona, but in my head I planned her story to be pretty romantic and, well, kinda shocking:rolleyes:
By the way, either Fiona or Grace will be the main girl of 0.11 update (next one is 0.10.2).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Don't give up on Fiona. She definitely deserves some luv! I don't know what we will come to in the end with Oldatoz concerning Fiona, but in my head I planned her story to be pretty romantic and, well, kinda shocking:rolleyes:
By the way, either Fiona or Grace will be the main girl of 0.11 update (next one is 0.10.2).
I'll give her a chance, maybe.. an update will come out with her, then I'll play her path to the end. :)
I'm curious about Grace too. She seems to be an interesting character.
If the situation with money and work stabilizes, I will definitely become a patron.

Oct 14, 2017
trying to go to the restaurant in RM but i keep getting this error code

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'loc/loc23/rach_talk_1.webp'>:
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/loc23_private_restaurant.rpy", line 2, in script
    scene loc23_rach_talk_01 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'loc/loc23/rach_talk_1.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/loc23_private_restaurant.rpy", line 2, in script
    scene loc23_rach_talk_01 with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'loc/loc23/rach_talk_1.webp'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.9.2b
Wed Sep 02 07:14:10 2020
ok in the end i was still able to get to the path choice without it, now im working on jen and stuck between the last time mc posed and meeting an old 'friend', i keep going to library and hitting study together but it keeps just increasing intellect

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
ok in the end i was still able to get to the path choice without it, now im working on jen and stuck between the last time mc posed and meeting an old 'friend', i keep going to library and hitting study together but it keeps just increasing intellect
Unfortunately i do not remember exactly, but try meeting her somewhere else or do something else as studying. If you are just before start contest, you first have to get help from a number of girls and buy something before can start contest.

Oct 14, 2017
Unfortunately i do not remember exactly, but try meeting her somewhere else or do something else as studying. If you are just before start contest, you first have to get help from a number of girls and buy something before can start contest.
ok i worked rose and that let me progress with jen, now i'm trying to figure out the past with her but i cant figure out where i need to talk to rachel and evelyn

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
ok i worked rose and that let me progress with jen, now i'm trying to figure out the past with her but i cant figure out where i need to talk to rachel and evelyn
I also got confused about thinking "Well, where am I meant to talk to them?!", and found that Rachel just asks "Well, do you know the deal with Jennifer?" before you head to the gallery. So save, and continue the story and it should be pretty obvious.

Reactions: Snakebitten531

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The librarian, a friend of Jennifer, may have mistaken her name, for which I apologize. :ROFLMAO: Risa is not like that librarian..
ah yea that adult woman, not much with her yet so ......... besides she's jennifer's friend so helps with jen.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
ah yea that adult woman, not much with her yet so ......... besides she's jennifer's friend so helps with jen.
There is some content with her. (for example: we have a scene with her under the library table while MC licks her pussy) And she talks about her experiences + there's a scene with one of her ex-guys coming to the library.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
yea that's only lewdscene with her atm.
It does not bother me that there is little content with her because I don't like her. I'd like Dev to focus on women who deserve it more. (Evelyn for example) I am waiting for update with her.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Does anyone have a save with the Monica Love route no matter what I do I get errors I've tried 15 different saves and I have a row of 78 I'm constantly saving in case of bugs from an update but the entire game is bugged this time.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
What I'd like to see is more content with your father's pregnant ex-girlfriend that you run into around town that one time. Not sure if she'll show up more or not, but I would not be opposed to seeing more of her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What I'd like to see is more content with your father's pregnant ex-girlfriend that you run into around town that one time. Not sure if she'll show up more or not, but I would not be opposed to seeing more of her.
It would be interesting. See also Evelyn reaction as if they met. :D

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
It would be interesting. See also Evelyn reaction as if they met. :D
Phew! That would be one hell of an encounter that ideally wouldn't end in murder.

God, I mean, I know it's kinda the classic "Jee whiz, he likes the MILF who would've thought." situation, but I really do just love Evelyn as a character. She's just so much depth to her in all these ways and it's really great.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Phew! That would be one hell of an encounter that ideally wouldn't end in murder.

God, I mean, I know it's kinda the classic "Jee whiz, he likes the MILF who would've thought." situation, but I really do just love Evelyn as a character. She's just so much depth to her in all these ways and it's really great.
Evelyn is lovely.

As for the pregnant girl. I don't know what she thinks when she comes to the MC family, looking for support, money. MC's father cheated on Evelyn, she will definitely not get support. She became pregnant with a stupid MC father who is with many women, let her deal with it now alone. MC and Evelyn have nothing to do with it.
Well, the MC can get some information from her, make some plan. But we'll see what happens, because I feel like we'll see her again.

Reactions: Brovalon
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes