Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's a shame the first time with Rachel (romance) is when MC is ''asleep''. I would prefer it to be normal when he is awake and going to work himself. :D
I wonder if MC will ever confess to Rachel that it was him at her job. Or will she tell him what she did at work..

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
How much a camera can cost man??
Professional cameras can be anywhere from $600 upwards (with $600 being the seemingly absolute cheapest I could find), and the average looks somewhere near $1700-$2000. Combine that with the interest rate that the loan is out at from Mr Roberts and it costs quite a bit to repay something like that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
EDIT: DUH, I already had it in my inventory. There was a ton of content with Jen that I missed. Now her storyline is up-to-date. Monica will have to wait.
small details are easy to miss. :p

nice update i'm literally wanting more with the asian's girl sister
she's a sidecharacter at best so prolly no content with her.

I wonder if MC will ever confess to Rachel that it was him at her job. Or will she tell him what she did at work..
yes to both.

How much a camera can cost man??
A LOT (even basic cameras) in this game.

Professional cameras can be anywhere from $600 upwards (with $600 being the seemingly absolute cheapest I could find), and the average looks somewhere near $1700-$2000. Combine that with the interest rate that the loan is out at from Mr Roberts and it costs quite a bit to repay something like that.
yea except mc doesn't have professional camera more like basic or bit better model.

Reactions: slayer991

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
small details are easy to miss. :p

she's a sidecharacter at best so prolly no content with her.

yes to both.

A LOT (even basic cameras) in this game.

yea except mc doesn't have professional camera more like basic or bit better model.
Well, I hope so.. because MC was at work with her. But.. she doesn't know that, and she started a "relationship" with MC, so she should tell him, same for the MC. There should be honesty in a relationship. :D
I wonder what Rachel's reaction will be when she finds out.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I hope so.. because MC was at work with her. But.. she doesn't know that, and she started a "relationship" with MC, so she should tell him, same for the MC. There should be honesty in a relationship. :D
I wonder what Rachel's reaction will be when she finds out.
she knows that mc knows where she works (that's how he found it out).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
she knows that mc knows where she works (that's how he found it out).
I know he knows about it. But she didn't tell him what she was doing there, she didn't tell him the truth.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What do I have to do to meet Mr. Roberts? In Monica's hint, I have to ask him if he would get the MC a place where the MC with Monica could hang out.

In WT writes that in the storyline with Lina (and Risa) it is better to follow Risa. But then I'll also have scenes with Lina? Because honestly I prefer Lina. If I choose Lina, I probably won't have scenes with Risa.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
What do I have to do to meet Mr. Roberts? In Monica's hint, I have to ask him if he would get the MC a place where the MC with Monica could hang out.

In WT writes that in the storyline with Lina (and Risa) it is better to follow Risa. But then I'll also have scenes with Lina? Because honestly I prefer Lina. If I choose Lina, I probably won't have scenes with Risa.
Look at earlier posts, maybe a page back. :p His office gets opened up as soon as you have paid the loan for the camera back. So just needs some more in game time spent while play Lina or Jenn paths.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Look at earlier posts, maybe a page back. :p His office gets opened up as soon as you have paid the loan for the camera back. So just needs some more in game time spent while play Lina or Jenn paths.
As for Lina and Risa, if I choose options that give Risa +1 instead of Lina. And I will have this "affair" with Risa, so I can be with Lina and I will have all the scenes with her? Or I can only choose one of them?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
As for Lina and Risa, if I choose options that give Risa +1 instead of Lina. And I will have this "affair" with Risa, so I can be with Lina and I will have all the scenes with her? Or I can only choose one of them?
No idea yet, it may have to do with the 2 paths for Lina. Think for now it is more sexier to support Risa mainly if remember right. Do not shoot me if misremember though. :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like Rose, she changes boyfriends all the time.. from one guy to another. Instead of seeing MC and meeting only with him, MC only takes pictures of her for her dating app. Even though she's hot, I don't like the types of women who change boyfriends a lot. :confused:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I don't like Rose, she changes boyfriends all the time.. from one guy to another. Instead of seeing MC and meeting only with him, MC only takes pictures of her for her dating app. Even though she's hot, I don't like the types of women who change boyfriends a lot. :confused:
Well that is the type she is, but you have the option to not get involved with her if you hate that. Whether dev has a future path in mind for her where she does a bit of a Fiona and changes her mind and focuses on MC, who knows.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can be with both atm, lina will be angry to mc for a while after she sees that mc fucks her sister. lina = li, risa = fucktoy.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
you can be with both atm, lina will be angry to mc for a while after she sees that mc fucks her sister. lina = li, risa = fucktoy.
Then I only choose Lina. I don't like Risa very much. Lina is great and so cute. :love:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then I only choose Lina. I don't like Risa very much. Lina is great and so cute. :love:
lina will forgive to mc and they'll have fun together and mc will punish risa later for being bad girl and make her slave like fiona (if chose fiona to be sub).

Oct 14, 2017
trying to go to the restaurant in RM but i keep getting this error code

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'loc/loc23/rach_talk_1.webp'>:
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/loc23_private_restaurant.rpy", line 2, in script
    scene loc23_rach_talk_01 with dissolve
IOError: Couldn't find file 'loc/loc23/rach_talk_1.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/loc23_private_restaurant.rpy", line 2, in script
    scene loc23_rach_talk_01 with dissolve
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1389, in execute
    renpy.exports.with_statement(trans, paired)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1601, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2251, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 361, in render
    top = render(self.new_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\PhotoHunt-0.9.2b-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'loc/loc23/rach_talk_1.webp'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.9.2b
Wed Sep 02 07:14:10 2020

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes