DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
not rly.

mostly kissing, can get her to wash mc in bath and some fun in bedroom.

you can finger her during movie night and later after completing her co-worker problem (1 way or other) you can run your dick (mc's dick) on her buttcheeks on final dresspose, rest are wanking on her when she's passed out and her bathing you (mc).
You missed the scene in the pool on friday night and the photo shoots with her while/after doing the Alice story. :) But yeah it is only teasing until now and no hardcore action, we likely need one or two big updates to her story for that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There are one or two scenes with her if remember right in love path atm, but sounds like blackmail path is further along atm after last update. I did not play it though since was less interested in blackmail content and after replaying whole game with the two updates before decided it was better to take a little break and reenter game fresh next update that interests me more. Just keep a save at the moment you have to make the choice for when love path gets updated. :)
Okay thanks. For now, I will choose blackmail path as there is more content. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You missed the scene in the pool on friday night and the photo shoots with her while/after doing the Alice story. :) But yeah it is only teasing until now and no hardcore action, we likely need one or two big updates to her story for that.
well photoshoots are just teasing although might lead to sex.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Sory that I tire you with questions so much, but I have one more. :ROFLMAO: Which girl is virgin in this game? I see a 'Virgin' tag.

I start playing the game, and I see scene while MC's father and Evelyn talk, Evelyn is reluctant to MC, she is angry that MC is going to her. Interesting.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Sory that I tire you with questions so much, but I have one more. :ROFLMAO: Which girl is virgin in this game? I see a 'Virgin' tag.
Sis for sure and thought Jenn as well. Risa (the bad sister of Lina) might be, do not remember. That weird girl in forest might be as well, all others had relationships before I think.

Oh and ofc the son of Monica. :p

Reactions: Qmil679

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sister, jennifer and mommy's co-worker's ass (before mc puts his dick there). lina is near virgin, rina has more experience. hard to say about that pinkhaired girl since nothing with her outside talking (random).

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like Fiona. I saw the scene where the old math teacher came out of the ladies restroom and Fiona was there. Well, I don't have to think a lot about what happened there. Yuck. :sick:

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I don't like Fiona. I saw the scene where the old math teacher came out of the ladies restroom and Fiona was there. Well, I don't have to think a lot about what happened there. Yuck. :sick:
I disagree, but I've also finished the content for this version so I would of course have different thoughts.
Personally, I can dig her design - haircut's nice, haircolour's great, I think she's technically a tsundere and I can dig that sometimes.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Her submissive route is not bad and you can make her just look at you on both paths with decent choices, but yeah she is a bit rough around the edges and has some past but you can make that the past. :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Her submissive route is not bad and you can make her just look at you on both paths with decent choices, but yeah she is a bit rough around the edges and has some past but you can make that the past. :)
I don't like girls who do what Fiona does. Although I'm not 100% sure of everything yet. I just started to play.. but they certainly didn't talk in the toilet (i mean old teacher and Fiona), so I'm wondering if she had sex or bj or whatever there.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If I want to be with Rachel (Love Path), I always have to go through the scenes in her work? Or am I doing something wrong? Because so far in ''hint'' I have only written about going to her to work and having fun. In the gallery I see a lot of scenes before those with her work that I have not seen yet. I probably have to find them myself because they are not in the hints.
I ask because I want Love path with Rachel, and I don't know if I'm doing this right.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
If I want to be with Rachel (Love Path), I always have to go through the scenes in her work? Or am I doing something wrong? Because so far in ''hint'' I have only written about going to her to work and having fun. In the gallery I see a lot of scenes before those with her work that I have not seen yet. I probably have to find them myself because they are not in the hints.
I ask because I want Love path with Rachel, and I don't know if I'm doing this right.
Yes - you will always have to go through her work scenes before getting to the Love or Corruption path choice on her end. There's a walkthrough linked on the first page of this thread that could answer your questions in a more timely fashion.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes - you will always have to go through her work scenes before getting to the Love or Corruption path choice on her end. There's a walkthrough linked on the first page of this thread that could answer your questions in a more timely fashion.
Ok, thanks.
I just look and see in the gallery that most of the scenes are in her work. I don't like it a bit because in her work Rachel doesn't know it's MC and it's like she's doing it with a stranger. (maybe only I have such stupid thinking about this and it bothers me, whatever :ROFLMAO:) I wish she did it with the knowledge that it's an MC.
Is there a conversation between MC and Rachel about it later in the game? MC admits it was him?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Ok, thanks.
I just look and see in the gallery that most of the scenes are in her work. I don't like it a bit because in her work Rachel doesn't know it's MC and it's like she's doing it with a stranger. (maybe only I have such stupid thinking about this and it bothers me, whatever :ROFLMAO:) I wish she did it with the knowledge that it's an MC.
Is there a conversation between MC and Rachel about it later in the game? MC admits it was him?
Spoilers for Rachel's route: At the end of the Red Maiden content you have a choice of corrupting her or going the romance route and apologizing her for abandoning her and Evelyn all those years ago. The romance route I think just lets you have sex with her in her home after apologizing and everything is good between the siblings, but the corruption route has you take her virginity at work and lead her down what seems to be a path of growing love for her "Master" aka the player.

I presume that at a certain point in the corruption line (probably the next update to that entire route) will result in you revealing it was you all along, and her not caring because she's so addicted to her brother at that point.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
No update for Evelyn in this route?
I don't believe there was any story added for Evelyn within the Monica route update, no. (Though there was some mention of the event in which they stop and he checks out a car / Evelyn & Rachel get drinks in the morning.)

Reactions: Aran06

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
When can I watch anime with Evelyn? In WT write that I must go at night, but all the time I go to Evelyn, she sleeps on the couch.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes