Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I would buy the kama sutra, but Scott doesn't have it available. It does say that's the next step in the quest.

EDIT: DUH, I already had it in my inventory. There was a ton of content with Jen that I missed. Now her storyline is up-to-date. Monica will have to wait.
How do you access your inventory?

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
How do you access your inventory?
I don't remember a specific screen, that would have been helpful. I was stuck being unable to give Jennifer the Kama Sutra so on a lark I went through the actions to give her a gift and it turns out I had already bought it.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Please no Ntr!!!!
I don't think there'll be NTR within the game save for the MC having Monica while she's still married. And technically Evelyn while Evelyn is still married (as I don't believe they were officially divorced). We also have the choice of homewrecking Alice. So NTR is technically in the game, but it's Netori if anything where we get others' girls.

Reactions: Milflover68

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think mommy or monica are married anymore, after sexing up alice's marriage they might be into sharing/3some/voyeur, none of girls are dating any1 (fiona just fools around with her roomie) besides mc.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
don't think mommy or monica are married anymore, after sexing up alice's marriage they might be into sharing/3some/voyeur, none of girls are dating any1 (fiona just fools around with her roomie) besides mc.
I think there was a line or two mentioning that Evelyn and MC's dad never officially got divorced, because MC is wondering why she still wears the ring. That said, I think Monica is still married and her husband simply is busy / is never around because of business.

sean wells

May 17, 2017
Gallery Unlock: go the game directory and you will see a file called "gallery_main.rpy" open that in notepad or other similar programs, look for this code. It's not far down and has 3 lines of russian above it, starts on line 48.
Code:
if char_id not in persistent.gallery:
            return False
        if ev_id not in persistent.gallery[char_id]:
            return False
        return True
Change the "False" text into "True" next time you start up the game the gallery will be unlocked.
how would i open the directory good sir?

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes