zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 31, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_5
  File "game/script_loc/loc0_town_map.rpy", line 26, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_2
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/loc27_model_agency.rpy", line 40, in script
    menu loc27_mel_menu:
  File "game/script_loc/loc27_model_agency.rpy", line 41, in <module>
    "Talk" if len(loc27_mel_talks) != len(loc27_mel_talked):
NameError: name 'loc27_mel_talks' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script_loc/loc1_mc_room.rpy", line 31, in script call
    call auto_events from _call_auto_events_5
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 190, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(1) from _call_art_contest_actions
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 192, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(2) from _call_art_contest_actions_1
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 194, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(3) from _call_art_contest_actions_2
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 196, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(4) from _call_art_contest_actions_3
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 198, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(5) from _call_art_contest_actions_4
  File "game/script_loc/events/art_contest.rpy", line 200, in script call
    call art_contest_actions(6) from _call_art_contest_actions_5
  File "game/script_loc/loc27_model_agency.rpy", line 40, in script
    menu loc27_mel_menu:
  File "C:\Users\laflare82\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "C:\Users\laflare82\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "C:\Users\laflare82\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\laflare82\Downloads\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\PhotoHunt-0.10.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script_loc/loc27_model_agency.rpy", line 41, in <module>
    "Talk" if len(loc27_mel_talks) != len(loc27_mel_talked):
NameError: name 'loc27_mel_talks' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Photo Hunt 0.10.1
Sun Sep 13 16:34:07 2020

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
zoe_meat

1. use spoilers not code
2. did you restart from start on prev. update or not?
:cautious: So still no fix for saves if you'd be so kind to have a save before this update Rachel good route make her leave job without Rachel revenge, Monica good route, Fiona sub, Risa rejected since her 1st appearance I might be an unfaithful mofo but theirs just some lines I don't cross game or real life that includes Rachel and Evelyne but it can't be avoided their main story characters only choice I have is to quit playing the game and save Alice job. Worked pretty damn hard for those routes to have it all shattered because of save corruption and yes. I have 70+ saves but I'm not sure exactly where the previous update began. I've played this game since it 1st arrived now I can no longer continue because my saves don't work it's a shame.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my save (posted earlier and it's near end of prev. update) has all possible on lovepath (rachel doesn't want to admit it yet and mommy tries to resist), fiona is sub, alice's marriage saved but rina not rejected.

Reactions: zoe_meat

raddude101

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone know how to get the achievement #9 The Dickmistress and achievement #55 Mysterious? Also how to get Grace's Dream in the gallery?

UPDATE: I managed to figure out how to get Grace's Dream and achievement #9. For Grace's Dream, you need to Pose for Jen a second time. Grace will appear and you will have some dialog where you can tell Jen that you got hard because of her or an option about Grace. Choose the option about Grace and then sleep that night for the scene.

For Achievement #9, I got to the point where I started Blackmailing Monica fully in her office during the afternoon (meaning I got the evidence and started the full blackmail path). I did about two or three options (such as Show Breasts and Undress) then went a did Lina's events in the evening at school. For Lina, I did not get Jen to help out and I also chose some of the dialog opposite of what the guides recommend. If done right then during the test in Monica's office, Monica will ask Lina to find a book while choking out the MC.

Still looking for some advice on the Skylar Achievement #55 if anyone has any. I have gotten all her scenes and tried them in different orders, but no luck still.

Last edited:

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Moochie please. Start Monica's date route already so we can make sweet love to her and be Kevin's new father.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: loqex

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Thats a lot of tags lol. Whats the game like? Dark in story im assuming from some of the tags. Might have to check this one out - a little late to the party but better late than never eh?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Thats a lot of tags lol. Whats the game like? Dark in story im assuming from some of the tags. Might have to check this one out - a little late to the party but better late than never eh?
Honestly, the game isn't even that dark. It can be dark if you'd like for it to be in a couple of instances, with a few of the characters, but as a whole I wouldn't call the story dark.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's only dark on 2 instances if you choose so and on bad ending.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Please no Ntr!!!!
A week late reply from me.^^
We already have different paths in the game, why not give an NTR/sharing path for those who like it?
Would go well with the voyeurism and sleep groping, could also open up nice ways to make money for the MC. :)

I know this would mean more work but maybe something in the future? A guy can hope.^^

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have not bothered with the last release yet myself because from the post the sister is still in the brothel even though i took her out of it..... until this is fixed i wont play. i made a save and went both routes and im sorry leaving her in there you pretty much straight up rape her and im not into that shit.

raddude101

Mar 6, 2019
Did figure out how to get Grace Dream #1. Still stuck on achievements #9 and #55. I have done what the guides listed for #9 and seen all Skylar's scenes, but neither pop up. Is this a glitch or is there a specific order needed?

Hakhak

Apr 3, 2020
Does someone know how to change self-voicing language? I have change everything of my Windows to English and yet the voice isn't English and the reading is horrible.

Reactions: AngelAIGS
Mar 9, 2019
Man, I'm just waiting for Fiona's paths (sub & dom) to get updated.

I probably shouldn't be so invested in her seeing as she reminds of a girl I once knew who committed suicide when we went off to college (quite literally the one who got away :(). It's likely an unhealthy action that'll only end up damaging me mentally and emotionally, but I can't fucking help it. She just does things to me and I want to see her get some love.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes