kurcina123

Jul 31, 2018
Honestly this game is an actual masterpiece. I love the art so much. The story is ok, i guess... But who the fuck even cares about the story anyways. If this game had animations it would've been even sicker.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Honestly this game is an actual masterpiece. I love the art so much. The story is ok, i guess... But who the fuck even cares about the story anyways. If this game had animations it would've been even sicker.
The tags say its animated, is it not?

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
The tags say its animated, is it not?
I haven't played the last couple of versions, but it had a few animations.
According to the changelog version 0.10 got 10 new animations.

Eezergoode

Oct 31, 2017
I may just be an idiot, but... I'm getting to the end of the (current) Jennifer line, and can't for the life of me figure out how to discuss my dream with Rachel. I don't have any opportunity to actually have regular conversations with her. Any suggestions?

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I may just be an idiot, but... I'm getting to the end of the (current) Jennifer line, and can't for the life of me figure out how to discuss my dream with Rachel. I don't have any opportunity to actually have regular conversations with her. Any suggestions?
Spoilers ahead! I ran into the same issue, and multiple people have. As far as I know you can't actually talk to Rachel about it. Instead you continue playing the storyline and Rachel approaches you during the event to ask you whether you've realized whether or not Jennifer is your childhood friend.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Well, the art is nice and the story itself is pretty good. But the problem is that you have to balance the time with your family and school everyday if you don't want the game to end suddenly. That what makes this game weak in my eyes. Probably will play it when it's completed, but at the moment I don't see it worthy of my time.
I'm curious as to what you mean by "suddenly end"? Is there even a way of getting a Game Over within the game right now?
Honestly, I would say this game is very much worth your time. Does it have free-roaming? Yes it does, but it's easy, point, click, click, boom, you're advancing a route.

Reactions: Ayal

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
I'm curious as to what you mean by "suddenly end"? Is there even a way of getting a Game Over within the game right now?
Honestly, I would say this game is very much worth your time. Does it have free-roaming? Yes it does, but it's easy, point, click, click, boom, you're advancing a route.
Agreed. I really liked it and can't wait for more!

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Yeah, I got game over by playing only Evelyn part of the game. Finished it, then got a call from Monica telling me to come to headmistress room where he threw me out of the school. After that Evelyn threw me out of the house which ended with a game over.
Looking at the walkthrough, it seems like you need to show up to school at least every once and a while. I mean, you should be doing that anyways, to raise your stats in the bathroom or in class, and to make money. (If you're fond of selling lewd photos of Evelyn.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only actual game over (if otherwise does things aka attends school etc) is if jennifer loses contest.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
only actual game over (if otherwise does things aka attends school etc) is if jennifer loses contest.
I don't think that's correct.

If Jennifer loses the contest, then (BIG SPOILERS) the library is shut down, and she sees herself as having virtually no reason to live other than the MC. Because of this she goes Yandere, stabs someone who was going to mug you, then has crazy yandere sex with you. You can purposefully have her lose the Painting Contest in order to make her go that route, as it's debatably hot, and it can feel like a game over because she's gone nuts, but it's not a strict game-over, and there will presumably be more content down that route later.

Eezergoode

Oct 31, 2017
Spoilers ahead! I ran into the same issue, and multiple people have. As far as I know you can't actually talk to Rachel about it. Instead you continue playing the storyline and Rachel approaches you during the event to ask you whether you've realized whether or not Jennifer is your childhood friend.
Thank you, that was driving me nuts. I don't usually play the open world games, but this is one of the few I have actually been interested enough in to try, and I'm actually enjoying it. This time through I am going through full story completion. I' neglected Jennifer the first time through.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Thank you, that was driving me nuts. I don't usually play the open world games, but this is one of the few I have actually been interested enough in to try, and I'm actually enjoying it. This time through I am going through full story completion. I' neglected Jennifer the first time through.
Jennifer seemed to me to be kinda hit or miss in terms of enticement. Sometimes I'd be like: "Wow! Jennifer you're great!", and othertimes I'd be like: "Great, Jenniefer again.", whereas normally it's like: "Evelyn! Aaaa! Yes!" or "Fiona! Please have another event!"

But hey, different strokes for different blokes. Photo Hunt is pretty good at accommodating everything, and the renders are seriously top notch, so whenever someone says they're not going to play a part of me hurts.

Reactions: lewdman89

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Wait for more Trish (pregnant girl) in the next stage of Evelyn's main storyline (in which you'll also be dealing with the consequences with Alice. Oof boy!). We'll get to it. For now we have a couple of girls we would like to continue storylines of (damn, Grace doesn't even have one now).
AH.. playing favorites I see.. :LOL:

Eezergoode

Oct 31, 2017
Jennifer seemed to me to be kinda hit or miss in terms of enticement. Sometimes I'd be like: "Wow! Jennifer you're great!", and othertimes I'd be like: "Great, Jennifer again.", whereas normally it's like: "Evelyn! Aaaa! Yes!" or "Fiona! Please have another event!"

But hey, different strokes for different blokes. Photo Hunt is pretty good at accommodating everything, and the renders are seriously top notch, so whenever someone says they're not going to play a part of me hurts.
Have to agree, the renders are fantastic, and the models are great choices for all of the girls as well. I kind of regret missing out on Jennifer the first time through though, it kind of seems she was meant to be the main focus, at least outside of the family, as far as the girls go, and I can see a lot of thought and work went into her story-line, both writing and render side.

I also like how the other girls work themselves in and out of the other girls story lines, and it looks to be at least somewhat based on how far you have progressed with both girls, and what routes you might be taking with them. That's something I find lacking in a lot of games where you can pursue multiple girls, and having delved into something similar on one of my own projects, I know that isn't easy.

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Downloaded the latest version v0.10.1 and used 0.9.1a saves . worked for some tasks. But got errors on both After Noon @ school - Head Mistress Office and Bathroom with 2 guys . Got any fix for this issues.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys /...

Downloaded the latest version v0.10.1 and used 0.9.1a saves . worked for some tasks. But got errors on both After Noon @ school - Head Mistress Office and Bathroom with 2 guys . Got any fix for this issues.
yes there is a big fix for that: RESTART FROM BEGINNING!!!

not that it's been said enuf times (only dozen or so).

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
yes there is a big fix for that: RESTART FROM BEGINNING!!!

not that it's been said enuf times (only dozen or so).
Ohh come on , always these kind restart hates to do it . atleast they should give some default save or skip decision check .
may be wait for next update ...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ohh come on , always these kind restart hates to do it . atleast they should give some default save or skip decision check .
may be wait for next update ...
why give save since it was forced restart on 0.9.2? also at what point that save should be? can't give at end since new content is earlish-midlsh of game.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes