MrEhcor

Aug 8, 2020
Alright lads, mooch1e is sharing with us his plans for the end of 2020, enjoy and stay frosty !

As a Christmas/New Year gift, we are preparing a small update for you to be released by the end of the month! It will be concentrated on Kira, but also you'll see a bit more of Jen's romance route continuation (with Lina in it), a couple of scenes with Evelyn (Harry teases her again!) aaaaand... two scenes of Rachel's romance route continuation so we could finally make it clear what you can expect in the future.

Most of the images are ready, waiting to be put in the dialogues.

Total: 173 images (expect ~20 more) and 3 animations.

Right after 0.10.3 release, we'll start working on Grace. Although, I'm nearly done with 0.10.3 content, so I'll be working on Grace a little bit sooner.

Mooch1e
Who is Harry? MC's Dad?

Nov 1, 2018
My saves seems to have dead ends all the way ...
I remember to get Rachel out of the Red maiden but seems she's back inside. Monica disapering from it...

Is there a way to use a communty save AND keep MC custum name ?

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
not rly since no specific time when needs to have stats, only certain date is when mc needs to have money to pay loan he took for camera.
that's the basic

there are specific achievement and choice, that's why walkthrough is useful

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks. After that brief recommendation by DA22 and a short conversation with a pal who seemed to know Something to Write About for quite some time, it seemed a good enough choice. Already quite deep into the story, actually, since the wife and I started on it last night. It has been a fun read so far. Love humor and sarcasm, and I can relate at certain times with the aging protagonist.

Thanks again, ptahn.
Yeah, became a patron the first time I played SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT. I guess it's the first part of a three game series. I like games that have some romance in them. If you finish that game and want some more suggestions, let me know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is lina ok with risa fooling around with mc or jhas this convo not happened yet just done lina hospital
lina is 1st angry to mc but later forgives and things go as they were and mc can continue to bang risa afterwards or not. lina forgiving to mc should happen when she's at hospital.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seriously? Another Monica update? Can we loose that ugly cunt and just fuck Evelyn already?
This update is about Monica's love path, the other was about Monica's corruption path.

I like Monica, and I was waiting for this update. In my personal case, I think that Evelyn and Fiona are the two characters that interest me the least (well, I have no interest in Risa, but it is possibly the only character that I have no interest at all)
Right now, I have no idea if I have an interest in Grace (we haven't really had any relationship with her), and the new characters Maya (it's her name, right?) and Kira (I haven't found Bunny, and I don't know if is a new character or if she is a one day thing, like Piper) seem to be interesting too.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes