Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
can i choose to be fully submissive so all the women can dominate the MC? or is it only certain characters that are dominant for femdom content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
quite a much of new contenteven if it's mostly single-few pics.

that day when monica gets introduced to anal sex will be hilarious.

Ponte77

Sep 7, 2017
can't get to the "end of ***'s current storyline" of Fiona and Alice

Alice's Hint: Model agency(afternoon) - She is never there
Fiona's Hint: Time to check in at the dorm again. I can't belive I'm gonna strip down in a girl's room like this... - can't meet anyone there, just checking the cam records

Plus two places I can't access (3d place on 2nd row and last place in 3d row)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
the sister sleep rapes the mc, blackmailing and making people have sex is another form, and you pretty much rape the sister on the corruption path.
I admit that I don't like this scene with Rachel (first sex, love route). I don't like actions where a woman has sex with a sleeping MC. Especially when it's her FIRST time.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
i didnt like either way she lost it. both are wrong in way to many ways but no sense trying to tell the dev that. to me the entire brothel thing is wrong. i mean yea have one but use it as a way to bring new girls into the game and for the mc to get them out of it... not putting the damn LI's into it.....

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
This developer is an example for others. New content may not appear often, but when it's available there's a lot of it.
You don't have to download the game every 2 days to see 5-6 new scenes like in other games, it's just a waste of time...
It's really nice when you've completed all storylines in a given update but even then you find smaller or bigger scenes :)

As for the game itself, an interesting plot, beautiful graphics/environment and of course interesting characters.
The game deserves 5 stars, well done. I will definitely support the game on Patreon.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes