Jan 4, 2020
Everyone has their favorites but I like advancing a different girl's storyline each time. My only complaint is by the time I pick up again months later, I've played other shit and can't remember where I'm at. I like Being a DIK's relationship summary screen for stuff like that, wish more game devs did it.

Found a bug too:

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The update is good. But how many Monica, as for me, this is the most miserable character in the game.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Gallery Unlock: go the game directory and you will see a file called "gallery_main.rpy" open that in notepad or other similar programs, look for this code. It's not far down and has 3 lines of russian above it, starts on line 48.
Code:
if char_id not in persistent.gallery:
            return False
        if ev_id not in persistent.gallery[char_id]:
            return False
        return True
Change the "False" text into "True" next time you start up the game the gallery will be unlocked.
Thanks man, it works

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
mooch1e GreenGames

So I was trying to figure out why I could get Jennifer dream to trigger. And found this error in script (the actual script.rpy file):
Thought you should know in case it isn't fixed yet. (am playing 10.2)
(should be a 3)
1606898931132.png

p.s. I may or may not have spent like an hour trying to figure it out XD

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: mooch1e

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok now that I have been able to pretty much finish the update (well the routes I want to main at least :p ).
I can safely say I thoroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to future updates, glad Fiona is part of the next updates focus myself.
Also I enjoy the progression and how it isn't just straight into fucking (unless of course it is that type of character).

As far as favorites go though I quite like Jens story, however current top is Lina and Risa. Although side character Melissa is quickly becoming best girl :p

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
The dev is confirmed for doing absolutely nothing with Evelyn for the foreseeable future at this point- right? Like I'm pretty sure the last update with any material regarding her was 6 months ago.

Reactions: HUNUTAN

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The dev is confirmed for doing absolutely nothing with Evelyn for the foreseeable future at this point- right? Like I'm pretty sure the last update with any material regarding her was 6 months ago.
well... they do have how many characters.... and their patrons have a say. for example fiona has been voted to be the main focus of the next update. Like you compare Evelyn's content to other characters she has a lot more than they do (there are also crossover scenes that she is involved in so she still gets content).

Case and point currently Fiona and especially Grace, Fiona has only a little bit of content. Where as Grace.... is basically none besides a few side events.

So no, they are not confirmed for doing "absolutely nothing" they are confirmed for working on the whole game... not a single character. Other chars need love too.

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Everyone has their favorites but I like advancing a different girl's storyline each time. My only complaint is by the time I pick up again months later, I've played other shit and can't remember where I'm at. I like Being a DIK's relationship summary screen for stuff like that, wish more game devs did it.

Found a bug too:
I just came here to report it as well :D kev_hobby line 280 needs escape character \ before %. I'm pretty sure it's a typo, this dev is really great and I love this game.

Reactions: cccxxx

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Firstly of all, I must apologize if I was rude (and I was), but you should understand me as well: we've been working on it like horses (I got a couple of burn outs and completely ruined my daily regime:p), I come here to read feedback either positive or negative about the update (well, it's no surprise that we as devs always want to read good stuff:D) and what I see? Again, the exact people complain about the same stuff again.
Once again, very shortly: Rachel has not had an update because we've been working on the other stuff (why Monica? Because she hasn't been updates since long ago too. Now, finally, starting in a month we'll be able to work on Grace! She doesn't have anything yet); second thing - everything will be explained, but only as soon as we'll get to it. For now, if you are unhappy with Rachel not being updated, please, step aside from the thread and wait until the proper moment.
Thanks.
Glad to hear Grace finally gets some time next update, instead of even more Lina and Jenn. :) (Like I said it is not that I do not love them, but way too many girls are lagging behind). Looks like next update will be time to play the game again. :)

Even if they are very popular on patreon that might well be because their routes are furthest along by a long shot with all the hot stuff also being there for them. It is a trap that the dev of Milf City also fell in with Caroline. One of those self fulfilling prophecies. :) Burn outs, I think I do not have to tell you how important fresh air and also keeping physically busy is. Also remember you can not make everyone happy anyway. :)

Hope you at least took something away from the remarks that maybe too much of Rachel's romance progression is hidden for many players in RM if they do not play the content there for her for whatever reasons valid to them. Whether you change it or not, maybe make RM a bit more palatable for certain players earlier as originally intended or keep it as is, is in the end up to you and your plans, but for at least a group of players it is likely not working as you intended it now. I think it is always a good thing to be aware of that as a dev. :) That has nothing to do with who is right or wrong though or what you need for your story, last should always be the determining factor.

Last thing about Rachel for a while from me, just trying to make you see it from the other side of player besides the progression issue and remember I did play both corruption full and romance route with as little interaction as possible so know how big the difference in her progression is between the two when you do fully interact with her on romance in RM and still choose romance path at end. Just kisses more or less besides the surprise at end for full romance with as little as possible interaction or a lot of progress sexually but with an MC that feels way more as an asshole and not very romantic with full interaction if do all options.

Also try to look at the Rachel situation like a cliffhanger that is around for over a year now (since end state is still same as before the rework). Now cliffhangers are not wrong and even used often for ages in newspaper stories or tv, but they are meant to be solved pretty quickly after introduced (preferably in max a week or so) and not to keep hanging around for months. One reason why especially emotional downer cliffhangers work quite bad in serialized games like this and tend to hurt games more as help them, while emotional uplifting cliffhangers seem to work quite well though. :) Well with Rachel as is you have introduced such a cliffhanger for a girl that is a main prize to many and it keeps hanging around and it is not helping in my opinion for whatever that is worth.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
10 minutes into playing the latest release, I get 2 separate errors, both revolving around Lina.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was my first attempt at posting a spoiler for anything, so forgive me if it doesn't show correctly.
don't use save earlier than 0.9.2 version

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i can't wait for lina\risa storyline
I do hope you will have to wait a long time, too many other of the women now deserve some time in the spotlight first or we will be already married to Jenn and Lina for years and have 5 kids with each before we ever have the chance to have a serious relation with any of the other ones. :p Basically when we are at full sex stage with all the other woman in a willing way and MC and her both interact as well is when in my opinion we should return to the Jenn and Lina storylines at the earliest in my opinion and not before. You might be lucky though and dev could disagree with me on that. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Hi does anybody has access to latest walkthrough. Creator has posted latest walkthrough on patron page. If somebody has access please post

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Thanks, it worked. But not much progress with Monica, although the end of her story line....That slutty outfit was not really used...saw the scenes for the dat with Monica in the caffee, but I did not get there at all...What am I missing? Or another bug? Also, what is the new location and how to get it. It seems that I completed all characters paths, so....No clue at all!
it is used in blackmail route, there are no scenes in love route with it yet.
New location - police station( Just help the guy in the alley a few times)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes