Sep 2, 2020
For me, all forms of media are just a branch of art that we should establish an appreciation of for ourselves. Whether we like it or not or only parts of it that fit our frame of existence doesn't matter as long as we respect that the artist who manufactures each piece despite what their pieces compel within you. In my experience, it is only the increasingly narrow-minded individuals who find the task of respecting the artists and their work unfortunately arduous. I offer you a great lack of commiseration.

I'll use small words so all the self-obsessed moral dignitaries can grasp my meaning. This isn't your game, it's the devs; they can weave the plot whichever way they wish no matter how controversial it is. Play it or don't or only play parts of it to frame your tiny little existence. Stop disrespecting the devs just to get what you want.

Going the Patreon route of game development actually implies the involvment of customers/players to a certain degree even if its only getting to vent about what they like and dont like.

And you cant expect them to sit quiet for 2 years getting teased.

I mean yeah i come to realize that there seems to be a large amount of people getting off on not getting off.
A wife and mother is a good example for that but one can also see where that leads to an even more popular fan game and the paying patreons are crying.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I guess most people would want to play both ways at least once to see all content.
Personally, I'm only interested in romantic routes, I'm not going to play the others.

But you are most likely right and most people want to play both routes.

Reactions: ptahn

no11

Sep 20, 2017
See the new update, come and see the debating about Rachel Red Maiden again. From my pov:

- Rachel's route hasn't been updated yet. Nothing's wrong with that, the game is in development and other girls need attention.

- Rachel worked at RM. Though it feels weird at first but it's the plot and the dev had some explanation for it, so it's fine.

What I don't like is the way MC acts in Rachel's romance route. I personally like romance and I must say I love Lina's path, the story is well done, MC there is a nice guy and cares about the girl, but I don't feel like that in Rachel's route. If I have to guess, then the writer probably want a damsel in distress situation, so Rachel must suffer a bit and MC will come as a knight in shining armor to rescue her. Unfortunately, right now MC is like a two faced person and uses dirty tricks to win the girl.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I'm stuck with Jennifer the Hint says: ''Good news, finally! Or the closest thing to that. I'll talk to Jen again at the Art Club, we'll figure something out. Then I'll check my messages to see what she thinks about it.''

I checked the Art Club and talked about but didn't get a Messages after it...
When I go again, I can only do Pictures, and in Library, I can just Help oder Study with her, nothing happends.. :/
have you used cheats for messages?
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-10-2-moochie.25264/page-179#post-4595089

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I am stuck at the last bit for me: giving Monica the slutty outfit, as the clothes shop is empty. Have no idea where to get it. Anybody could help? Thanks a lot......
Give me your save. I need to figure out why you were able to gift a dress earlier than necessary.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I'm not try it yet. But let me guess... No penetration to mom again?

I've been waiting since 2019 when mom stopped mc from fucking her

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
The guy in Midnight Paradise is not really a good person which seems to be what you are looking for in a game. I think Something to Write About is more what you want. I do like MP, but if you are just going to play one or the other I would suggest SWA. It has some drama that does not include the abuse of women and you don't have to worry about one of your LI's becoming a prostitute.
Thanks. After that brief recommendation by DA22 and a short conversation with a pal who seemed to know Something to Write About for quite some time, it seemed a good enough choice. Already quite deep into the story, actually, since the wife and I started on it last night. It has been a fun read so far. Love humor and sarcasm, and I can relate at certain times with the aging protagonist.

Thanks again, ptahn.

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
this is a bug. Replace the file in "game/script_loc"
Thanks, it worked. But not much progress with Monica, although the end of her story line....That slutty outfit was not really used...saw the scenes for the dat with Monica in the caffee, but I did not get there at all...What am I missing? Or another bug? Also, what is the new location and how to get it. It seems that I completed all characters paths, so....No clue at all!

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
10 minutes into playing the latest release, I get 2 separate errors, both revolving around Lina.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This was my first attempt at posting a spoiler for anything, so forgive me if it doesn't show correctly.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
A third error occurred when trying the Headmistress' office. This is probably why I hated school so much when I went there myself. Too many bad turns no matter which way you try to go! Bullies, mean girls, judgmental teachers, parents who never take your side, etc, etc. Dev, please please please fix the bugs! (or tell me what I'm doing wrong)

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Firstly of all, I must apologize if I was rude (and I was), but you should understand me as well: we've been working on it like horses (I got a couple of burn outs and completely ruined my daily regime:p), I come here to read feedback either positive or negative about the update (well, it's no surprise that we as devs always want to read good stuff:D) and what I see? Again, the exact people complain about the same stuff again.
Once again, very shortly: Rachel has not had an update because we've been working on the other stuff (why Monica? Because she hasn't been updates since long ago too. Now, finally, starting in a month we'll be able to work on Grace! She doesn't have anything yet); second thing - everything will be explained, but only as soon as we'll get to it. For now, if you are unhappy with Rachel not being updated, please, step aside from the thread and wait until the proper moment.
Thanks.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes