Sep 2, 2020
First off, please take the time to read the thread, so you may get information on how the game is being developed

Secondly, I feel like everyone is missing some stuff about the game. In y'all defence, it is some read between the lines kind of stuff. All the stuff we have only seen glimpses of really. Like the weird masked dude who seems to have the same mask as the mc to enter the RM, or some kingpin/godfather type character just deciding to give him a camera for free (even if he says the "cost" is one lousy voyeur photo) then proceeds to have him pay instalments for it afterward, or whatever the fuck the dad does for a living, or the fact that the mc seems to have repressed memories about the peninsula, or the whole weirdness of the Red Maiden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that's just my 7 cents.
Sorry, i dont care how the game is being developed and what the plan is.

I can think about reasons why eve is not getting as much love as i want, but in the end it is what it is.
And its been over half a year without any real progress on her part while giving monica, which as i stated i dont like gets 3 updates.
Also the dev introduces more characters while not being able to even get enought content out for the chars he had so far.

I dont care enough about this to be really upset as i dont have any financial investment in it. And from what i can see this goes i probably will never be enticed enough to buy this as i dont dig the themes story in this game as much.

I liked the cute start with the library girl even tho shes not the prettiest char it was better writing than most games here and was a neat start.

Eve just does it for me no real need to justify that.
The rest is just more or less filler and its not even clear why this game is called photo hunt as that is something he does not that much from what i have seen.

Sex scenes are too short and mostly creep stuff like using uncontious women or under false pretense and so on.

Eve got 2 pics with dick in mouth unconscious and one cumshot on ass so far last version i played for that you have to click around for hours if played and not images ripped.

So the only thing i hoped getting from this are a few more nice eve renders the rest is just a waste of time for me.

Reactions: VossJck

Bisqui

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all,
can anyone help me with the stats? I have played with the cheats and I have not written down what I had before and now I cannot play anymore.
What are the values for the previous update?
My I have a screenshot of the phone, main?

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I am stuck at the last bit for me: giving Monica the slutty outfit, as the clothes shop is empty. Have no idea where to get it. Anybody could help? Thanks a lot......

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Would anyone happen to have an all romance save at the start of this update that also romanced the girl that was fuqn the teacher in the bathroom and didnt cheat on your girl with her sister don't know if it actually change or made any difference but thats how I played but hard drive crashed and I'm fuqd right now. I dredd doing a fresh start this is not one of those game you can just run thru.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Hmm, so you think this is something I should check out in the meantime? Just started reading the other novel's thread.
I would recommend you just to play this game and not listen to anybody (especially those who can't tell anything, but complain about what they did not like). I believe you will find what you need.
To everybody else who is not pleased to have this or that girl as the main focus of the update I must send you back to my post
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-10-2-moochie.25264/page-165#post-4298676
ps. btw there is a couple of scenes with Evelyn in this update:oops:
I recommend that you do listen to those that point out the ridiculousness of the Rachel storyline that she wants to be popular and sees getting money as the way to do so and as a result she becomes a whore; not figuratively, but actually a prostitute. While Mooch1e has been promising for a long time to make it possible to have Rachel leave RM and that there is going to be some surprise that makes it okay that she works there, he has yet to deliver. In truth there is never going to an acceptable resolution to this aspect to this story line for a lot of players other than to make Rachel's RM content avoidable (she never works there.) The story makes absolutely no sense. The idea that the romance path for Rachel goes through RM is moronic. I have no idea why Mooch1e does not simply make the option available for the player to choose to keep her out of RM given all the hate he gets on this one topic. It's an easy fix. Question: Does Rachel work at the Red Dragon as a whore? Yes/No. If no she later mentions that she had a job interview, but she decided it was not right for her. Set all the variables that would be set by working at RM. There would not even have to be any new renders made, just some minor changes in coding and dialog. As I said before, I will not support the game as it is now, but I would support any mods that fix this issue.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Hmm, so you think this is something I should check out in the meantime? Just started reading the other novel's thread.
The guy in Midnight Paradise is not really a good person which seems to be what you are looking for in a game. I think Something to Write About is more what you want. I do like MP, but if you are just going to play one or the other I would suggest SWA. It has some drama that does not include the abuse of women and you don't have to worry about one of your LI's becoming a prostitute.

Reactions: NKaeleth

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
First off, please take the time to read the thread, so you may get information on how the game is being developed

Secondly, I feel like everyone is missing some stuff about the game. In y'all defence, it is some read between the lines kind of stuff. All the stuff we have only seen glimpses of really. Like the weird masked dude who seems to have the same mask as the mc to enter the RM, or some kingpin/godfather type character just deciding to give him a camera for free (even if he says the "cost" is one lousy voyeur photo) then proceeds to have him pay instalments for it afterward, or whatever the fuck the dad does for a living, or the fact that the mc seems to have repressed memories about the peninsula, or the whole weirdness of the Red Maiden.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that's just my 7 cents.
Again from Rachel's point of view, she is a prostitute. She does not know that her one client is MC. If RM is not what it seems, to Rachel it is still just a brothel. You can try to rationalize it as much as you want. What it comes down to is Rachel became a whore to be popular. She could have just started sleeping around at school if she was going to use sex as a means to popularity. It had nothing to do with her wanting to be pampered. She already had a pretty lavish lifestyle. I can't say that I know any prostitutes, but I would guess that few would say that being a whore made them feel secure.

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Again from Rachel's point of view, she is a prostitute. She does not know that her one client is MC. If RM is not what it seems, to Rachel it is still just a brothel. You can try to rationalize it as much as you want. What it comes down to is Rachel became a whore to be popular. She could have just started sleeping around at school if she was going to use sex as a means to popularity. It had nothing to do with her wanting to be pampered. She already had a pretty lavish lifestyle. I can't say that I know any prostitutes, but I would guess that few would say that being a whore made them feel secure.
Darn it! Why are you so clever?! You just needed to dig that deep, didn't you?
Yes, I intended to make Rachel a slut. She is a total whore and always wanted to be such. In any way you act, she'll end up working as a city slut. A legendary penis-receiver. I wanted to make some ntr and sharing scenes with her just in a few updates, but now I guess there's nothing to hide anymore.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I recommend that you do listen to those that point out the ridiculousness of the Rachel storyline that she wants to be popular and sees getting money as the way to do so and as a result she becomes a whore; not figuratively, but actually a prostitute. While Mooch1e has been promising for a long time to make it possible to have Rachel leave RM and that there is going to be some surprise that makes it okay that she works there, he has yet to deliver. In truth there is never going to an acceptable resolution to this aspect to this story line for a lot of players other than to make Rachel's RM content avoidable (she never works there.) The story makes absolutely no sense. The idea that the romance path for Rachel goes through RM is moronic. I have no idea why Mooch1e does not simply make the option available for the player to choose to keep her out of RM given all the hate he gets on this one topic. It's an easy fix. Question: Does Rachel work at the Red Dragon as a whore? Yes/No. If no she later mentions that she had a job interview, but she decided it was not right for her. Set all the variables that would be set by working at RM. There would not even have to be any new renders made, just some minor changes in coding and dialog. As I said before, I will not support the game as it is now, but I would support any mods that fix this issue.
Thing is he likely needs what happens in RM for other corruption routes you can do, while doing Rachel romance or corruption. To me I think it would have been wiser if he had changed Jenn and Rachel early routes. Way less people would have minded Jenn in RM, but Rachel as the sister does feel worse.

Problem with that as well is that a lot of people did same as me and did as little as possible with Rachel in RM to be able to get to stage to get to give her the days off and as such missed all the sexual progression with her available for both romantic and corruption path since it is almost all hidden behind RM content. Except for suddenly having her ride MC in his bed while he is asleep using him for her sexual pleasure or even raping him depending on your view. Those people also missed all the extra's of the Rachel path rework.

It will be the same as when Evelyn's darker path will be about sharing her with others, you know a large part of the players will not even touch that path with a ten feet pole even if others will enjoy it. If would hide a lot of progress on part of that path though means many will never see that progress and that progress makes little sense to those players in part of game they would play if important for that. The same now happens to those who passed up RM content and have done not much more as getting abused by Rachel and a few kisses on dates. :p It is what dev chose though, but also why it feels there was no real Rachel progress since I first played the game way before that rework. :)

Reactions: Milflover68

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Darn it! Why are you so clever?! You just needed to dig that deep, didn't you?
Yes, I intended to make Rachel a slut. She is a total whore and always wanted to be such. In any way you act, she'll end up working as a city slut. A legendary penis-receiver. I wanted to make some ntr and sharing scenes with her just in a few updates, but now I guess there's nothing to hide anymore.
There was no digging involved, it's right on the surface. You wrote the story so that MC's rich virgin sister becomes a prostitute. She is performing sexual acts with a man she does not know for money. What's to debate?

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
There was no digging involved, it's right on the surface. You wrote the story so that MC's rich virgin sister becomes a prostitute. She is performing sexual acts with a man she does not know for money. What's to debate?
You sure know all the details ;)
I'm really tired of discussing the matter and explaining. Until Rachel gets new content, could you please just step aside? As soon as you'll get new details, you'll be able to say something else beside the same message you post almost on each page of the thread. I'm starting to think that you are just trolling :D

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I'm really tired of discussing the matter and explaining. Until Rachel gets new content, could you please just step aside? As soon as you'll get new details, you'll be able to say something else beside the same message you post almost on each page of the thread. I'm starting to think that you are just trolling :D
You have been saying just wait for a very long time. If you want posters, including me, to get off this topic; why not just resolve it already?

• Angry
Reactions: RottenPlum

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
You have been saying just wait for a very long time. If you want posters, including me, to get off this topic; why not just resolve it already?
Haha, you son of a bitch I'm in.
Just for you, I will force it a little bit and make one scene which will start off right after you make a choice of Rachel's route. Are you happy about it?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Haha, you son of a bitch I'm in.
Just for you, I will force it a little bit and make one scene which will start off right after you make a choice of Rachel's route. Are you happy about it?
It's not just for me, you have had other posters unhappy with the content as well.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
He just cares deeply, likely to deeply and finds it hard to stop when answered, seen him in more posts. On the plus side he will follow up with patronage if he can skip it. :ROFLMAO:

Then again the fact we have no more information still on RM is on you as dev, you still have not supplied it but still expect us to bring Monica there as well on corruption path. :p Sorry could not stop myself from teasing you on that one. :) Just remember even if you might not like some remarks I made I do overall like your game and think it is well above average and you cannot make everyone happy all the time.

Still I suspect that adding the RM info may well be wise to do as soon as possible and maybe even have part of it available before Rachel goes into RM. Also a geisha house is in the end a brothel even if a more refined one and not per definition sex based. No immersive player likes his sister to be a more or a bit less glorified prostitute or have her seem like one and I suspect way too many players miss most of Rachel's RM content for that reason, by doing as little of it as they can and hurting their perception of the game with one of the two chars that are for many one of the two main prizes in the end. :)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes