DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Uhmm, not sure if this is comforting at all. Especially with regards to your later response.

Not too dark is more than marginally skeevy and definitely more than a schoolground pervert, so I think that answers my question. Your first response kind of cemented it.

Just read the walkthrough and it does confirm some really shady stuff.

Since my wife and her sister sometimes sits with me while I delve into these novels, getting into the shoes of protagonists of this particular caliber is a definite no.

Thanks, though.
Basically every girl has a nicer route and a more corrupted route. If you choose the more corrupted routes then the game is darker and the MC way more of an asshole. If play the nicer routes the MC is overall a reasonable helpful and nice guy to the ladies, so it is your choice and choices that determine the tone of game you will see. Just you will run into some situations like Rachel being in RM anyway, a good brother would give her much time off though instead of using her sexually.

I think dev might have been wise if had not used the sister but another girl for the RM role, but dev likely needed her there for the corruption routes and it is his choice anyway, just I do agree with Ptahn that she is kept hanging there too long in love route, basically with remake and before she is there already at that end point for well over a year. Especially since it is something that annoys quite a few players (Not me as such, though I would love some forward momentum with Rachel as well finally), it might have been wise that moving her out of RM on love route would have been a priority over other routes that have been developed.

In the end it is still the devs choice though and since he is the only one that knows full story, he is also the only one that knows what needs to be in place before he can continue some stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milflover68

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
I would recommend you just to play this game and not listen to anybody (especially those who can't tell anything, but complain about what they did not like). I believe you will find what you need.
To everybody else who is not pleased to have this or that girl as the main focus of the update I must send you back to my post
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-10-2-moochie.25264/page-165#post-4298676
ps. btw there is a couple of scenes with Evelyn in this update:oops:
Uhh, I'm not sure if you read my response at all, but I do have an audience sometimes. And they know people who were victims of sexual predation or were victims themselves. I'd rather not let them re-live the experience through some so-called protagonist's (loosely called, since the only thing separating him from an antagonistic role could possibly be just the cheesy plot armor) eyes.

I also stated that I read the walkthrough and there were pretty shady stuff in it. So I have a pretty good idea what it is that they would like to or would not like to say about the story or the unkempt hero.

Thanks for the time.

• Angry
Reactions: Sync and RottenPlum
Oct 16, 2019
I would recommend you just to play this game and not listen to anybody (especially those who can't tell anything, but complain about what they did not like). I believe you will find what you need.
To everybody else who is not pleased to have this or that girl as the main focus of the update I must send you back to my post
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-10-2-moochie.25264/page-165#post-4298676
ps. btw there is a couple of scenes with Evelyn in this update:oops:
I'm actually really glad you don't just focus one girl or another. I mean I do have preferences for Evelyn and others, but not everyone has the same preferences. People don't have the same favorites or the same fetishes. I feel like far too often developers get bogged down in one or two girls leaving the other characters without much content. It's not an easy balance to maintain, but I think you're doing a much better job than most creators at it... Keep up the good work

Reactions: mooch1e

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Basically every girl has a nicer route and a more corrupted route. If you choose the more corrupted routes then the game is darker and the MC way more of an asshole. If play the nicer routes the MC is overall a reasonable helpful and nice guy to the ladies, so it is your choice and choices that determine the tone of game you will see.
Firstly, thanks for the input. I had to find other sources of facts in-between posts, and just got caught up reading other threads in the meantime.

I'm confused. According to what I just read, there aren't many routes available. Take Rachel, for example. Before you even get to the actual corruption route (according to the walkthrough), you do a lot of stuff that pretty damn evil. Sexual offense-worthy even.

And now you offer two extremes: he's either "way more" of an a-hole or a "reasonably" helpful guy. I'm guessing the scales tip a lot more favorably to one side.

In the end it is still the devs choice though and since he is the only one that knows full story, he is also the only one that knows what needs to be in place before he can continue some stories.
True that. And everyone knows that you can't satisfy everyone, I get that.

It is a double-edged sword, however; like these novels promote, every choice has a consequence. And the author's choices will change how the work is perceived, and in by extension, how the author is perceived.

I was told before by another author that the caliber of protagonists in these novels mostly lean toward the perverse, but I've found a few stories that have really stand-out heroes and heroines. My wife thoroughly enjoyed those, and so I'd rather choose stories that won't upset her. Or whoever chooses to read one with me, in fact.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Would anyone happen to have an all romance save romanced the girl that was fuqn the teacher in the bathroom also and didnt cheat on your girl with her sister don't know if it actually change or made any difference but thats how I played but hard drive crashed and I'm fuqd right now. I dredd doing a fresh start this is not one of those game you can just run thru.

Oct 16, 2019
Uhh, I'm not sure if you read my response at all, but I do have an audience sometimes. And they know people who were victims of sexual predation or were victims themselves. I'd rather not let them re-live the experience through some so-called protagonist's (loosely called, since the only thing separating him from an antagonistic role could possibly be just the cheesy plot armor) eyes.

I also stated that I read the walkthrough and there were pretty shady stuff in it. So I have a pretty good idea what it is that they would like to or would not like to say about the story or the unkempt hero.

Thanks for the time.
First off, reading the walkthrough is not the same as playing the game. That's like writing a book review using only the summary on the back cover. You miss a lot of the details.

Secondly, games have tags for a reason. If you don't like a particular fetish, don't look at games with that fetish's tag.

Thirdly, why are you randomly white-knighting for your "audience". Nobody knows, nor cares what you believe your "audience" thinks... especially since you're making judgements without PLAYING THE GAME.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Firstly, thanks for the input. I had to find other sources of facts in-between posts, and just got caught up reading other threads in the meantime.

I'm confused. According to what I just read, there aren't many routes available. Take Rachel, for example. Before you even get to the actual corruption route (according to the walkthrough), you do a lot of stuff that pretty damn evil. Sexual offense-worthy even.

And now you offer two extremes: he's either "way more" of an a-hole or a "reasonably" helpful guy. I'm guessing the scales tip a lot more favorably to one side.
With Rachel you have the options to be nice or ass from the start of her route it depends on your choices I played a smooth operator with every single girl in game the only evil thing I did was embarrassed moms best friend and that was the lesser of 3 evils theirs actually 3 ways to play that route side with mom, side with her friend or try to get route done with the least amount of collateral damage to either of them that's the option I chose.

Reactions: NKaeleth

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
First off, reading the walkthrough is not the same as playing the game. That's like writing a book review using only the summary on the back cover. You miss a lot of the details.

Secondly, games have tags for a reason. If you don't like a particular fetish, don't look at games with that fetish's tag.

Thirdly, why are you randomly white-knighting for your "audience". Nobody knows, nor cares what you believe your "audience" thinks... especially since you're making judgements without PLAYING THE GAME.
Err, sorry to hit a nerve?

Just as you have every right to voice your opinion, I have to mine.

Reverting to insensitivity because you don't agree with someone is a little immature, frankly.

And in order to keep things civil, this is the last I will say about your outburst.

Thanks for your input.

• Angry
Reactions: RottenPlum
Oct 16, 2019
Err, sorry to hit a nerve?

Just as you have every right to voice your opinion, I have to mine.

Reverting to insensitivity because you don't agree with someone is a little immature, frankly.

And in order to keep things civil, this is the last I will say about your outburst.

Thanks for your input.
Look, my guy. If you don't like a fetish, don't look at games tagged with that fetish. Do you just go around to every game with the tag and talk about how you don't like it? It seems highly unnecessary to post into a thread just to talk shit about it. There is a review section... rate the game and move on.

I don't believe I was being insensitive towards you. It's weird to randomly white-knight for people who are never going to read this thread. I didn't mean to insult you, I was just questioning your motives. I'm confused as to why you felt this was your battleground without ever having played the game.

I would also like to add that I find kink-shaming immature, frankly.

And in order to keep things civil, this is the last I will say about your outburst

Reactions: RottenPlum

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

True that. And everyone knows that you can't satisfy everyone, I get that.

It is a double-edged sword, however; like these novels promote, every choice has a consequence. And the author's choices will change how the work is perceived, and in by extension, how the author is perceived.

I was told before by another author that the caliber of protagonists in these novels mostly lean toward the perverse, but I've found a few stories that have really stand-out heroes and heroines. My wife thoroughly enjoyed those, and so I'd rather choose stories that won't upset her. Or whoever chooses to read one with me, in fact.

Thanks again.
Even with Rachel in RM you do not have to be much of a perv and after having done some light stuff, can just let her take the day off from RM and go on a romantic date with her as her brother instead of interacting with her in RM. (Even needed to get on her romantic path actually). This is one of the great things about this game, you really overall decide how your MC acts, not always how the girls do. They have some agency. Remember the setup of the game is that each girl has two routes where one is darker and the other more caring overall. That does not mean though that all content is equally distributed in the game at this time already, it is still a WIP after all and not the completed game.

Let me be clear despite not agreeing with all of devs choices I do like the game overall and expect it may be one of the better games on this site when completed, just for my personal taste a few girls have gotten way too much development time and too many not enough. :) Luckily I like all of the girls, but I have decided to wait again on playing until a few of the girls that need it get more story content instead of just a scene. Whether that is Alice, Grace, Skylar, Fiona, Rachel or Evelyn. I just hope dev will give Lina and Jenn a break now for a month or 6 at least, they are way too far ahead of the curve compared to others.

Just my opinion though and dev may have a need to forward those stories before content makes sense on other routes, since they are sometimes connected.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Even with Rachel in RM you do not have to be much of a perv and after having done some light stuff, can just let her take the day off from RM and go on a romantic date with her as her brother instead of interacting with her in RM. (Even needed to get on her romantic path actually). This is one of the great things about this game, you really overall decide how your MC acts, not always how the girls do. They have some agency. Remember the setup of the game is that each girl has two routes where one is darker and the other more caring overall. That does not mean though that all content is equally distributed in the game at this time already, it is still a WIP after all and not the completed game.

Let me be clear despite not agreeing with all of devs choices I do like the game overall and expect it may be one of the better games on this site when completed, just for my personal taste a few girls have gotten way too much development time and too many not enough. :) Luckily I like all of the girls, but I have decided to wait again on playing until a few of the girls that need it get more story content instead of just a scene. Whether that is Alice, Grace, Skylar, Fiona, Rachel or Evelyn. I just hope dev will give Lina and Jenn a break now for a month or 6 at least, they are way too far ahead of the curve compared to others.

Just my opinion though and dev may have a need to forward those stories before content makes sense on other routes, since they are sometimes connected.
I was interested in Monica story, I loved her.

As I played, the most complex was corruption route. I don't like corruption. I prefer the love route, always.
But since I like milf's and Monica is wonderful, I tried it and was not disappointed. :)

Even though it was a corruption route, there were still some great moments. Monica slowly fell in love with MC.. she became addicted to him. I love how she got jealous. :D

It wasn't a only corrupt route, but there was love here too.

This Dev can do a good job. I was playing with the thought that I wouldn't like this route, and I got something like that.

I am glad that now the continuation of Love route has arrived. I need to check.

After Monica, I look forward to developing Evelyn the most. But I guess we have to wait for updates with her. :c

Last edited:

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
With Rachel you have the options to be nice or ass from the start of her route it depends on your choices I played a smooth operator with every single girl in game the only evil thing I did was embarrassed moms best friend and that was the lesser of 3 evils theirs actually 3 ways to play that route side with mom, side with her friend or try to get route done with the least amount of collateral damage to either of them that's the option I chose.
Now that's nice. Thanks for the insight. It's much closer to what I was hoping to get a glimpse of before committing to a novel. Sadly, not all readers come forward about these things -- bringing up spoilers and whatnot -- so I usually depend on other means of figuring things out.

Hate to sound too callous, but is the protagonist's inner monologue respectful enough? It's one thing to have a structure for choices and deeds, and another entirely for the protagonist's way of thinking and speaking...

Thanks for this one, too. I've gotten a less vague picture about the structure of the choices from zoe_meat, and this one at least refines the definition of that picture.

Thanks a lot guys. Didn't think I'd get far enough in my inquiries as I did in the last hour or so.

Kudos to you!

Reactions: zoe_meat

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was interested in Monica story, I loved her.

As I played, the most complex was corruption route. I don't like corruption. I prefer the love route, always.
But since I like milf's and Monica is wonderful, I tried it and was not disappointed. :)

Even though it was a corruption route, there were still some great moments. Monica slowly fell in love with MC.. she became addicted to him. I love how she got jealous. :D

This Dev can do a good job. I was playing with the thought that I wouldn't like this route, and I got something like that.

I am glad that now the continuation of Love route has arrived. I need to check.

After Monica, I look forward to developing Evelyn the most. But I guess we have to wait for updates with her. :c
Well I am somewhat worried that the darker Evelyn route will be the dreaded NTR word or sharing with Liam, his boss and Alice's husband, but I will gladly let myself be surprised and see a much more interesting dark route as the obligated Mom that gets shared around for the thousandth time. Well at least I know with this game that route will be truly avoidable if it will be that, just will be a pity for me of all the time put in developing that route then while waiting for routes I would like. Those are choices for the dev though and not me.

Will comment on Monica routes when will play again, when some other stories finally move forward, but yeah besides I never shared her with the toilet boys, her corruption route was not that bad before latest updates. So suspect it could be quite fun to play when do and romance route should be fun.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well I am somewhat worried that the darker Evelyn route will be the dreaded NTR word or sharing with Liam, his boss and Alice's husband, but I will gladly let myself be surprised and see a much more interesting dark route as the obligated Mom that gets shared around for the thousandth time. Well at least I know with this game that route will be truly avoidable if it will be that, just will be a pity for me of all the time put in developing that route then while waiting for routes I would like. Those are choices for the dev though and not me.

Will comment on Monica routes when will play again, when some other stories finally move forward, but yeah besides I never shared her with the toilet boys, her corruption route was not that bad before latest updates. So suspect it could be quite fun to play when do and romance route should be fun.
I'm not interested in dark route, sharing etc. because I don't like it. I'd rather Dev focus more on the love route.

But here is the problem, because there are so many characters that we have to wait to get updates for a given character. And also a given route.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
do we get to suck moms dic... i mean fuck her as of yet?
No. This is update is:

Monica's romance route continuation
New Monica's romance route side activities
A couple of scenes continuing Jen's romance route
Introduction of a new girl (help Scott to meet her)
etc.
Read changelog. ;)

Reactions: seagma

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Photo Hunt [v0.10.2] [Moochie] - Original Size: 2.62GB

Compressed version
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Download PC (489MB): - -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes