SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
this is what was told to someone in their discord.. i do not know what kinda of drug induced fairy tail world they live in but its not the real world and not how brothels works.....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: acondo and ptahn

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Ok, ok, I’m really confused now. o_O
So, Rachel works in a whorehouse, but somehow we are supposed to believe that, first, she is a virgin, and second, and more importantly, that somehow we are the only one with access to her? My suspension of disbelief doesn’t go that far.

I mean, in all the time that we play the game, what stop other costumer to just buy time Rachel? I don’t remember any type of dialogue that explained that. :confused:

So… any of you guys can explain that plot to me? Did I miss something?
Thanks
Well it is not super believable, but you are her trainer and that is why you are only one with access to her in RM, seems to be more a geisha place as out and out whorehouse. For anyone not having played the game yet, game is overall quite enjoyable and not too dark or to corrupt an MC, unless you choose him to be a bit of an asshole.

On the minus or plus side depending on how you look at it, game has quite a few girls and sex and yeah the ones furthest along may not be your faves. Think last two updates were the head teacher Monica love and corruption routes. Game does seem to suffer a bit from best girls being last girls though, but only dev knows that for sure.

Reactions: Subyan and acondo

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks for this. It's so hard to find honest feedback from veteran readers in this community, apparently.

To be frank, I haven't checked out this novel yet, and after reading the latest posts of the readers here, it seems that it was a good idea to be cautious. Feeling a little guilty, honestly, since I'm still posting in the novel's thread...

Does the protagonist treat women with respect? Or is this another one of those "romance and lust all around me anyway, so why bother being a respectable gentleman about it" things? It's just as difficult finding a story with a protagonist who doesn't have to perv on someone or get marginally skeevy just to progress in the story.

Will check out the other novel you mentioned, but I'll probably only end up reading its thread, too.

Thanks again. Don't know who else would be forward enough to tell me.
I was pleasantly surprised by the game Something to Write About: The Author.

Last edited:
Reactions: NKaeleth

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Also should mention there are other girls that have been in this game since it started or not long after it started that have not had any work done for them. Gracie i think is the name of one and the cosplay girl. instead of introducing new girls he should stop and actually do something with the girls that have been waiting since the start. As for Rachel fine do not work on her story while working on others but at least set the flags so she is not in the brother aka rape motel cause thats pretty much what you do to her on the corruption route.... those on the romance route would not be so pissy about it if she was plain and simply not still there what 4 or 5 updates later.....

Reactions: DA22

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Well it is not super believable, but you are her trainer and that is why you are only one with access to her in RM, seems to be more a geisha place as out and out whorehouse. For anyone not having played the game yet, game is overall quite enjoyable and not too dark or to corrupt an MC, unless you choose him to be a bit of an asshole.

On the minus or plus side depending on how you look at it, game has quite a few girls and sex and yeah the ones furthest along may not be your faves. Think last two updates were the head teacher Monica love and corruption routes. Game does seem to suffer a bit from best girls being last girls though, but only dev knows that for sure.
Yes, but she does not know that it is you. So from her perspective she is just a whore being trained by some random guy that gave her some cash. Cash which she wants so she can be more popular. Cash she needs even though she is from a well to do family. There is no sugar coating it, the story line is just plain ridiculous. Rachel is a virgin who took a job as a prostitute.

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
Well it is not super believable, but you are her trainer and that is why you are only one with access to her in RM, seems to be more a geisha place as out and out whorehouse.
Uhmm, not sure if this is comforting at all. Especially with regards to your later response.

For anyone not having played the game yet, game is overall quite enjoyable and not too dark or to corrupt an MC, unless you choose him to be a bit of an asshole.

Not too dark is more than marginally skeevy and definitely more than a schoolground pervert, so I think that answers my question. Your first response kind of cemented it.

Just read the walkthrough and it does confirm some really shady stuff.

Since my wife and her sister sometimes sits with me while I delve into these novels, getting into the shoes of protagonists of this particular caliber is a definite no.

Thanks, though.

Oct 16, 2019
I feel like I completely missed the opportunity to bring a second girl to the RM. I have no idea what is being referred to in the change logs. I don't remember any encounter that implied such things. Could somebody help me out?

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Uhmm, not sure if this is comforting at all. Especially with regards to your later response.

Not too dark is more than marginally skeevy and definitely more than a schoolground pervert, so I think that answers my question. Your first response kind of cemented it.

Just read the walkthrough and it does confirm some really shady stuff.

Since my wife and her sister sometimes sits with me while I delve into these novels, getting into the shoes of protagonists of this particular caliber is a definite no.

Thanks, though.
I would recommend you just to play this game and not listen to anybody (especially those who can't tell anything, but complain about what they did not like). I believe you will find what you need.
To everybody else who is not pleased to have this or that girl as the main focus of the update I must send you back to my post
https://f95zone.to/threads/photo-hunt-v0-10-2-moochie.25264/page-165#post-4298676
ps. btw there is a couple of scenes with Evelyn in this update:oops:

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Can we do this quest or not?
because i can't find any clothes in shop,all sold out. Propabl i bought earlier but then when i can give it to her?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this game. I love Evelyn, Lin and Monica.
As for Rachel, I like her, but I am bothered by the fact that she works at Red Maiden. Okay, the MC only has the opportunity to play with her. But I'm bothered by the fact that Rachel doesn't know it's the MC, but thinks it's a stranger. And she falls in love with a "stranger".

Everything else is not bad, but I don't like the fact that she doesn't know it's MC. I prefer when we develop a relationship with a woman and she knows who we are, and don't fall in love with "two guys" (MC and Red Maiden) at the same time.
I don't like situations where a woman doesn't know it's MC.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
K, soo, look, this game is one among my top 10 favorite games here (both in terms of renders, characters, and story arcs) and the dev can clearly turn the most "boring" character in the game into really interesting storylines with them (case in point for me it was Jennifer, I didn't particularly was interested in her story, but after playing her update it kinda grow on me and I started to like the character) but with that said, and I don't want this to sound like a critic or that its looks like I'm throwing stones at the game, but maaaan, can we fn please have the full update dedicated to arguably the most loved and likable character in the game (for SOME) in Evelyn? Oo
I mean come one so far we have Jen update, then "revamp" with Rach and Monica, after that - Monica bm path, not to mention 2 Lina updates (one of them with Risa) and now - Monica lp update. Again don't get me wrong - I like all of those characters and the updates were more than fine, but f me, it's starting to feel that the dev doesn't want to MC fuck his mom :LOL:
I mean yeah we have some new bits and pieces here and there with her but it files like we haven't had the proper update for her in a year. Am I the only crazy person who thinks that and wants an update for her?
Anywho I better go and start the game from scratch as I messed up with my saves soooo - wish me luck;)
P.S. Despite all my "rant" you definitely should play the game, I'm sure you will find the girl (or girls) that you will defiantly like, but let's hope it wouldn't be Evelyn for "reasons" above:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Oh and mooch1e mb some Christmas present for all Evelyn fans out there? Just kidding:sneaky:. Keep up the good work(y)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes