longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm using the previous version so I'm not sure if that's it ... but how do you get past the "only a fucked up dude like Mr. Roberts would know of a good place for me and Moncia to have fun" bit ... it's not like that dude is someone I can just go and meet anywhere.

uscmiller22

Oct 6, 2018
Really wish he would focus a bit more on some other girls, seems like he may have some obvious favorites that are way ahead and get content every update. I digress, amazing game with great characters. Can't wait for more Evelyn!

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
So another update where Rachel is still a whore? Once we get to the point where she leaves the RM, I promise to financially support anyone who makes a Mod that makes it possible to skip all Rachel's RM content with the condition that she never becomes a prostitute not just that the content is skipped.

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
My save file is falling apart with way too many script errors.

Can anyone share their save file please?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
-See this game update-
Me: Oh hell yes!
-Checks Change Log for anything Fiona related, clearly best-second best girl-
Me: ... I am disappointed... Will wait before updating then.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone played this and is happy about it?
Those are some downer comments right there.

I can't answer that. I haven't played the game in quite some time. The developer keeps promising to make it possible to get Rachel out of RM, but he has failed to deliver. He also promised some surprise that is going to make the RM magically okay, but he failed to deliver on that as well. He has 500 patrons so some people must like it. Although after being out almost two years, 500 patrons is not what I would call spectacular. MIDNIGHT PARADISE is the very next update after this one. Both games came out at almost the exact same time. MP has close to 3000 patrons. I guess it would be possible for more people to be happy about it.

NKaeleth

Dec 18, 2019
I can't answer that. I haven't played the game in quite some time. The developer keeps promising to make it possible to get Rachel out of RM, but he has failed to deliver. He also promised some surprise that is going to make the RM magically okay, but he failed to deliver on that as well. He has 500 patrons so some people must like it. Although after being out almost two years, 500 patrons is not what I would call spectacular. MIDNIGHT PARADISE is the very next update after this one. Both games came out at almost the exact same time. MP has close to 3000 patrons. I guess it would be possible for more people to be happy about it.

Thanks for this. It's so hard to find honest feedback from veteran readers in this community, apparently.

To be frank, I haven't checked out this novel yet, and after reading the latest posts of the readers here, it seems that it was a good idea to be cautious. Feeling a little guilty, honestly, since I'm still posting in the novel's thread...

Does the protagonist treat women with respect? Or is this another one of those "romance and lust all around me anyway, so why bother being a respectable gentleman about it" things? It's just as difficult finding a story with a protagonist who doesn't have to perv on someone or get marginally skeevy just to progress in the story.

Will check out the other novel you mentioned, but I'll probably only end up reading its thread, too.

Thanks again. Don't know who else would be forward enough to tell me.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Ok, ok, I’m really confused now. o_O
So, Rachel works in a whorehouse, but somehow we are supposed to believe that, first, she is a virgin, and second, and more importantly, that somehow we are the only one with access to her? My suspension of disbelief doesn’t go that far.

I mean, in all the time that we play the game, what stop other costumer to just buy time Rachel? I don’t remember any type of dialogue that explained that. :confused:

So… any of you guys can explain that plot to me? Did I miss something?
Thanks

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Apparently it's a mystery to everyone but the developer. He clained that there was going to be some big revelation to fix this whole issue, but it never materialized. There were a lot more players with an issue with this story line, but I think a lot of them have already walked away from the game for good. I stopped playing the game a long time ago, I just keep checking the change log after an update to see if Rachel has finally left RM. I think that I'll be waiting a long time.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes