cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck... the tip says that Mr. Roberts knows a place where I can take the school headmaster. Where on earth do I find this guy? He pops up once in a while in the library but I've no idea where to find him about this.
he is on his office (next to cafe). it appears once you have paid camera.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
IF YOU CANNOT RUN ART CONTEST EVENT, REPLACE THE FILES IN THE "Photohunt / game" FOLDER.
I will wait for more bugs and release a bugfix.
Hi, I have the same issue (there is no way how to ask Evelyn for help) now, but with actual version of game (0.10.1a) and (naturally), the path for old version doesn't work. Does anybody some solution? Thank you.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Hi, I have the same issue (there is no way how to ask Evelyn for help) now, but with actual version of game (0.10.1a) and (naturally), the path for old version doesn't work. Does anybody some solution? Thank you.
give me your save

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
he is on his office (next to cafe). it appears once you have paid camera.
Thanks for replying. Assuming you mean the camera from the guy in the alley, I have bought it and the square next to the cafe is still locked.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Thanks for replying. Assuming you mean the camera from the guy in the alley, I have bought it and the square next to the cafe is still locked.
every 2 weeks a guy comes and takes the money, for 7 times you pay off the debt and open the location

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Small update for the F95's people, enjoy lads

NOV 25, 2020 AT 3:12 PM

Development of v0.10.2 UPD #3

So, this is it, we begin testing the build. Obviously, it depends on how many bugs we find, but I believe we'll make it by the end of the month.
By the way, in a couple of days I'll finish working on v0.10.3. You'll get a cute small update by the end of this terrible year ;)

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
mc looks like he struggles with a drug addiction while his parents and sister and everyone else in this look like they all model for a living

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
mc looks like he struggles with a drug addiction while his parents and sister and everyone else in this look like they all model for a living
Well the sister should be but nahhhhhhhhhh dev turns her into a prostitute working in a whorehouse.... i mean geee the only customer in a whorehouse is gonna be the brother right. . . . nice thing to do to your love interest huh.......

Reactions: ptahn

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Oof, umm, I think I should take a note here before you guys go crazy :D Those are calendar wallpapers, not previews.
Although, I really like how it turned out with Evelyn being young, so yeah, there might be something more with her later ;)
Shite, thanks for pointing it out Mooch1e, it's now corrected.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oof, umm, I think I should take a note here before you guys go crazy :D Those are calendar wallpapers, not previews.
Although, I really like how it turned out with Evelyn being young, so yeah, there might be something more with her later ;)
Wise correction, especially knowing how many of us have been waiting for some serious further progress with her and not on a path where a NPC possibly has fun with her :p

Still I guess a few other pieces will first have to be in place before we can go for that and overall game is pretty good, just hope other girls will be the focus for a while as Jenn and Lin even if I do like both of them. Those two are quite a bit ahead of the rest qua story already, time for the others to shine.:)

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes