BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm a very bad girl, punish me sir!:cry:
Seriously speaking, I'm tired of this. No offence, but following 'you should fix Rachel right now' will be ignored from my side.
PS. At least thanks that it's 'you should fix', not 'you must fix'.
Now Rachel is in limbo, at the same time in the brothel and out of it.

If you can continue Rachel's romantic story in the next updates, I'm happy. But I understand that there are more stories, and other characters need to progress (like Evelyn or Grace and the new ones, or Melinda if it's going to be LI).

I like the game in general, the story of Rachel in the brothel is the only thing I really don't like. But at this point, save her is enough for me (and in the brothel doesn't happen something really bad to her). In this part of the story, what really bothers me is that the MC acts like a jerk (at least in my opinion).

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Looks like not popular opinion, but as a White Knight in his blinding shining armor I should come forward and say that "mooch1e, I hope you continue the story as you like/planned, I honestly like the Rachel brothel content and also most of other story content."

Now if any of you gonna hit me, please not in the face... sd.gif

AzureSheep

Nov 5, 2017
Here are my models. Have fun!:sneaky:
ps. I included body textures (be sure to get Skin Builder for G8F). Morphs are out of the question - I got like 10gb of them, so you need to get them on your own looking at 'missing files' error (also, I suggest you not delete archives of those morphs so you will be able to delete them in case of conflicts).
Mega
Does anyone still have the mega upload. The link is no long available.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Looks like not popular opinion, but as a White Knight in his blinding shining armor I should come forward and say that "mooch1e, I hope you continue the story as you like/planned, I honestly like the Rachel brothel content and also most of other story content."

Now if any of you gonna hit me, please not in the face... View attachment 886132
Some time ago he said that on Rachel's romantic route the MC will help her out of the brothel. Meanwhile, on the corruption route she continues in the brothel. You can choose the side you like the most. The two options are already planned, but not implemented, at least the romantic one (I don't know about the corruption route, I haven't played it)

I, and others, are just waiting for something to happen that we already know will happen in the more or less near future.

Reactions: Reij

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I'm a very bad girl, punish me sir!:cry:
Seriously speaking, I'm tired of this. No offence, but following 'you should fix Rachel right now' will be ignored from my side.
PS. At least thanks that it's 'you should fix', not 'you must fix'.
I for one would like to just say ignore all the people who say it shouldn't be part of the story as personally I think it makes a big difference to the story as it's good to have a love path and dom path, I for one can't wait to see what happens with the Rachel love path when it happens but I don't mind waiting. (I have no problem with Rachel and the brothel, will be interesting later to see the reason she went to it e.t.c)

Keep it up :)

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
I for one would like to just say ignore all the people who say it shouldn't be part of the story as personally I think it makes a big difference to the story as it's good to have a love path and dom path, I for one can't wait to see what happens with the Rachel love path when it happens but I don't mind waiting. (I have no problem with Rachel and the brothel, will be interesting later to see the reason she went to it e.t.c)

Keep it up :)
Same opinion here. I think the Red Maiden should remain in game, and I'm fine with it being used up until the split, or even beyond for Rachel's route. Rachel's entire arc will be interesting, and like all the other girls, I'm curious to see just how deep the path splits will go.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I wonder in the future if there is any chance for MC to start working for brothel (Red Maiden) as a talent hunter and maybe even rising from there to become a manager.

Again, do not hit the face... :p

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wonder in the future if there is any chance for MC to start working for brothel (Red Maiden) as a talent hunter and maybe even rising from there to become a manager.

Again, do not hit the face... :p
I supouse it is something implemented in the game (in the corruption paths). You can make some girls (at least one girl at the moment) work in the brothel. But I don't play these routes and I don't know how it works and if you can move up in the brothel.

Reactions: depechedNode

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Same opinion here. I think the Red Maiden should remain in game, and I'm fine with it being used up until the split, or even beyond for Rachel's route. Rachel's entire arc will be interesting, and like all the other girls, I'm curious to see just how deep the path splits will go.
Totally but of course I was just sharing my opinion but at the same time I think people are being abit too hard on the dev because of the whole Red Maiden thing and forget that it's the dev's story and vision not theirs and of course as we Brits say spitting the dummy out (Or at least us from England say). More than likely most of the people complaining about it are not Patreon's so have no real say in it from the dev's point of view.

Reactions: Brovalon

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Totally but of course I was just sharing my opinion but at the same time I think people are being abit too hard on the dev because of the whole Red Maiden thing and forget that it's the dev's story and vision not theirs and of course as we Brits say spitting the dummy out (Or at least us from England say). More than likely most of the people complaining about it are not Patreon's so have no real say in it from the dev's point of view.
The developer said that the brothel (Red Maiden) will have some kind of relevance in future updates (I don't know if on all routes or only on corruption routes). Putting Rachel in the brothel was an introduction to this place. Like I said before, the only complaint I have at this point (after reading Dev's explanations) is that, to me, the MC acts like an idiot; good for going the corruption route, but not exactly the best for people who want a romance route (as is my case). I prefer that the MC can avoid all sexual things when the sister does not know that her client is him.

Reactions: ename144

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
The developer said that the brothel (Red Maiden) will have some kind of relevance in future updates (I don't know if on all routes or only on corruption routes). Putting Rachel in the brothel was an introduction to this place. Like I said before, the only complaint I have at this point (after reading Dev's explanations) is that, to me, the MC acts like an idiot; good for going the corruption route, but not exactly the best for people who want a romance route (as is my case). I prefer that the MC can avoid all sexual things when the sister does not know that her client is him.
Well my main play through is the love/romance route with her too and yeah there is a valid point of the last bit you said but I'm sure when she does find out there will be some redemption path or something as I'm interested to see where it goes after she finds out but at the same time she doesn't seam to mind it really but of course we are two different people I don't mind doing the things with her even though she don't know it's the MC and you prefer that the MC avoid that.

Since she is the tsundere character be a interesting reveal.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well my main play through is the love/romance route with her too and yeah there is a valid point of the last bit you said but I'm sure when she does find out there will be some redemption path or something as I'm interested to see where it goes after she finds out but at the same time she doesn't seam to mind it really but of course we are two different people I don't mind doing the things with her even though she don't know it's the MC and you prefer that the MC avoid that.

Since she is the tsundere character be a interesting reveal.
I'm not sure of the meaning of tsundere (Is it something about hate?).

I can only think of a really long and pain filled redemption. And, at the end, I'm not sure if the MC will ever romance Rachel (If I were the developer, probably not, but I suspect he has other plans. For the romance route it's a good thing that I have no power over the story)

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I'm not sure of the meaning of tsundere (Is it something about hate?).

I can only think of a really long and pain filled redemption. And, at the end, I'm not sure if the MC will ever romance Rachel (If I were the developer, probably not, but I suspect he has other plans. For the romance route it's a good thing that I have no power over the story)
Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially polarized warm/soft, cold, temperamental, hotheaded before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. (Taken from google)

So examples of tsundere characters are like Bella in Sisterly Lust, Lilith in Single Again, Maddison from Radiant and many more e.t.c.

I don't know myself could still win her over in the love path when she finds out as most games have that theme but we will see when that update drops.

Last edited:

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Has there been any meaningful content with Alice or has she been generally skipped over when it comes to content lately?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Has there been any meaningful content with Alice or has she been generally skipped over when it comes to content lately?
if alice is mommy dear's co-worker then there are some new scenes with her at gym and at mc's home (after all but mc have passed out after drinking).

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
if alice is mommy dear's co-worker then there are some new scenes with her at gym and at mc's home (after all but mc have passed out after drinking).
I see thank you, so there are no additional scenes with her if the mc doesn't include her husband in the photoshoot?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a character with a personality who is initially polarized warm/soft, cold, temperamental, hotheaded before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time. (Taken from google)

So examples of tsundere characters are like Bella in Sisterly Lust, Lilith in Single Again, Maddison from Radiant and many more e.t.c.

I don't know myself could still win her over in the love path when she finds out as most games have that theme but we will see when that update drops.
Tsundere sounds like a bipolar person. That is treated with lithium, as far as I know.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Tsundere sounds like a bipolar person. That is treated with lithium, as far as I know.
They could be but in basic terms it's a character that hates you or dislikes you that over time grows to like/love you and I can see Rachel over time starting to hate you less in the love/romance route.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes