CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I think Melanie is Evelyn's secretary. You know - the one that wanted to be the model but hasn't made it yet?
She's nice - some more content won't be that bad.
Indeed I was seconds away for "meeting" her again and remembering her name. Thanks man :)

She's nice, alright ; more content of her and Evelyn is A-OK

Reactions: Brovalon

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey everyone, I am once again asking for your help.^^

I know there are different paths for each woman and I used the search function but for the love of god I can't find any info what decision is what path. For example, I would like to go full corruption with Evelyn but I don't know what events I should do and which not. I guess doing sport together is love, right? So I should avoid it and do something else?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Hey everyone, I am once again asking for your help.^^

I know there are different paths for each woman and I used the search function but for the love of god I can't find any info what decision is what path. For example, I would like to go full corruption with Evelyn but I don't know what events I should do and which not. I guess doing sport together is love, right? So I should avoid it and do something else?

Thanks in advance for the help!
There's a walkthrough on the first page that could answer those questions. For Evelyn specifically, I'm not so sure it's as simple as Corruption vs Love. It seems like her Corruption vs Love, so far, has come in the sense of screwing over the other girl at work so that their friendship is done.

But that's not strictly corruption.

For Jennifer it's easier, because there's a very clear event that determines where she goes either Yandere Crazy / Loving Girlfriend type route. But, even that very clear event needs some work to be put in if you want the latter of the two. Granted, maybe I'm just fucked up, but the yandere route for Jennifer was like... Weirdly hot? I don't know. Like clearly she's gone nuts by that point, but there's something oddly... Almost "nice" about someone going that hard for you.

Then Fiona has a Dom/Sub and I think a potential neutral path? It's been a while so I don't remember.
The Principle definitely has a Corruption/Love route for sure.

Check out the walkthrough, give it some reading over, and it'll be fine.

Reactions: darkdepths

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
There's a walkthrough on the first page that could answer those questions. For Evelyn specifically, I'm not so sure it's as simple as Corruption vs Love. It seems like her Corruption vs Love, so far, has come in the sense of screwing over the other girl at work so that their friendship is done.

For Jennifer it's easier, because there's a very clear event that determines where she goes either Yandere Crazy / Loving Girlfriend type route. But, even that very clear event needs some work to be put in if you want the latter of the two. Granted, maybe I'm just fucked up, but the yandere route for Jennifer was like... Weirdly hot? I don't know. Like clearly she's gone nuts by that point, but there's something oddly... Almost "nice" about someone going that hard for you.

Then Fiona has a Dom/Sub and I think a potential neutral path? It's been a while so I don't remember.

Is the Evelyn corruption route not tied to NTR? You can have her date Liam I thought. No two hairs on my head that even thought about letting her date Liam though, so no idea what happens in that case. Rachel is tied to the good or bad brother points and whether you give her days off or not at her workplace.

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Is the Evelyn corruption route not tied to NTR? You can have her date Liam I thought. No two hairs on my head that even thought about letting her date Liam though, so no idea what happens in that case. Rachel is tied to the good or bad brother points and whether you give her days off or not at her workplace.
Oh! Perhaps you're right, though I don't think it's quite NTR as it's really more her checking him out rather than them doing anything. (As far as I recall this game is planned to have no NTR where you're on the receiving end.) And yeah, Rachel also has a Corruption/Love route.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020

Thanks for the fast answer! I read a bit the walkthrough and thought that it only covered the love route.
A bit of a shame that there is no real corruption for Evelyn.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Oh! Perhaps you're right, though I don't think it's quite NTR as it's really more her checking him out rather than them doing anything. (As far as I recall this game is planned to have no NTR where you're on the receiving end.) And yeah, Rachel also has a Corruption/Love route.
Thought the idea was Evelyn would date Liam if you allowed her to and that is what choice was about when he first came to collect money, but just is not in game yet or maybe dev changed his mind due to how unpopular routes like that are in a game like this that is mostly harem based.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Thought the idea was Evelyn would date Liam if you allowed her to and that is what choice was about when he first came to collect money, but just is not in game yet or maybe dev changed his mind due to how unpopular routes like that are in a game like this that is mostly harem based.
IIRC the dev said that he didn't plan to make NTR.
I would have personally liked to have a separate (and of course only optional) path with NTR/Sharing/Voyeur but the is of course a decision of the dev.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
In this next release, will we able to get Rachel out of this prostitution job of hers? :(

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In this next release, will we able to get Rachel out of this prostitution job of hers? :(
I hope so

But it seems this update is focusing on Monica's romance route:

Alright, Patreon news update boys, have a good read :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Posible we need to wait a little more.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
We already have some writing material for Rachel's main storyline continuation, but now is not the time since we are busy with the other stuff :(
I like Monica a lot, I'm happy with the advance in her's romantic route.

But I would also like that in the next updates you would continue Rachel's romantic route and get her out of the brothel (since this is not going to be).

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
We already have some writing material for Rachel's main storyline continuation, but now is not the time since we are busy with the other stuff :(
you have had what 2-3 updates to do this? I have not touched the game and wont touch it till she is out. I am not alone when i say that the whole whorehouse was not needed and and worse putting your own relative in it making it even worse of a idea. I was a patreon supporter until you pulled this now i put my money elsewhere. you should be working on fixing her story line and adding to others that have been in the game for a long time and not working on adding new people and story lines first..

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
I'm a very bad girl, punish me sir!:cry:
Seriously speaking, I'm tired of this. No offence, but following 'you should fix Rachel right now' will be ignored from my side.
PS. At least thanks that it's 'you should fix', not 'you must fix'.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes