GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Okay so I'm new to this game, and I can't get the alice drug route, can someone please help me
this route is available if you have chosen to take a photo of Alice alone and you did not have sex at the 4th photo session (Alice love is less than 8)

i got stuck in here, i go to the clothing store but all the options are sold out...where can i buy her dress?
you need to buy the latest dress - Slutty outfit (on the very last page it will be one) and give it to Monica in her office

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In v0.10.1 new character was Lisa (the girl in RM). She will play her part in the further Monica's blackmail (corruption/RM) route ;)
This character appear in the Monica's love route?

Well, I don't go to the RM after end the current Rachel's path, and not remember see her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not seeking to kick the wasp's nest again, but jeez, man. You sure spend a lot of time on a thread for a game you think was ruined trying to get the dev to "fix" something that's a part of the plot. We get it - you think the game was ruined. Meanwhile, some people like that path and the path is the way that it is.

Ultimately, if you're not fond of it, and see the game as "fun up to the introduction of prostitution and rape" then don't play it, and feel free to check back once every three months to see that nothing has changed, and you still won't be having fun with the game any more.

I'm fine with the new characters. Do I think we should focus on the ones already in the game? Sure. But I like the way everything's been handled so far, and I figure every character in the game right now will get exactly what content was intended for them, and what they deserve. (Barring a terrible accident on the Dev's end.)

You can choose to not be fond of the new characters, but enough people not being fond of the idea of adding more characters won't unmake them. They're already made, and I would rather we get new characters and plot, and have the patience to wait for the finished product where everyone's route is finished rather than not wait, and get no content at all.

Well, I don't really like the sister being at RM. But if she go out the whorehouse in the love route (in a future update I supouse) is enough for me (It is the best option of two bad options but it is what we have). I don't go the RM after finish the current sister's path, and for me all sister's stuff is off until we can see how advance the love route.

I understand that it is a lot of work to modify the whole story of the sister in RM, and the stories of the other girls are good, and either all the way of the sister out of RM. I'm not quitting the game for this.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Mother x MC, and Sister x MC. Err, unofficially, of course.
Well, The incest patch is fanmade, ergo, the original game has no incest.

But, I can say that the story is really weird if the MC is not related to Evelyn and Rachel, at least the part where the MC is going to live with them. It would be completely inconsistent.

Reactions: TankyThomas

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
how does the cheating works on this game? the girls cheat on the MC or they cheat on their partnes with the MC?
One woman is married but her husband hasn't appeared in game yet and I doubt he'll be in game for quite some time. It's clear that she's neglected and lonely anyways. Another woman has a husband, but can cheat on him with you if you chose it. Technically your mother is married still (I think?) to your father, so in a way she's cheating on him with you. I think that's it?

No cheating I'm aware of, at least not in terms if anyone cheating on the MC. It's not a game that features NTR.
That's correct. There's one scene where it's NOT NTR but is there for the purpose of staking your claim on a girl. They look at her posing, but when they're going to touch her you have the chance to intervene and make it clear she's yours.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
One woman is married but her husband hasn't appeared in game yet and I doubt he'll be in game for quite some time. It's clear that she's neglected and lonely anyways. Another woman has a husband, but can cheat on him with you if you chose it. Technically your mother is married still (I think?) to your father, so in a way she's cheating on him with you. I think that's it?
I don't know who you're talking about.

At I know Alice is the only woman married. The MC's mother is divorced if I remember well

That's correct. There's one scene where it's NOT NTR but is there for the purpose of staking your claim on a girl. They look at her posing, but when they're going to touch her you have the chance to intervene and make it clear she's yours.
I don't see this scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to get these to pic
maybe not in game yet or on quest where mc solves panty thief.

Does anyone has fiona sub route save?
i loaded save long ago so search it.

This character appear in the Monica's love route?
nothing with monica love route on this update.

how does the cheating works on this game? the girls cheat on the MC or they cheat on their partnes with the MC?
well mc cheats girls by banging other girls, alice is married and she can cheat her hubby (who is in game) with mc but that leads to her getting fired also there's option to fuck alice after some weekend event wih evelyn, alice, mc and alice's hubby (although that scene is basically rape since she and rest beside mc are passed out), fiona semi-cheats mc with her roomie (but mc hasn't fucked her so ..), all girls are single.

evelyn and monica are either divorced or hubbies have abandoned them (at least in evelyn's case it is so).

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Monica tells you that the father left a long time ago, I think after getting her pregnant, and that she raised her son alone. I don't know if in the blackmail path she tells the MC this information.

Regarding the MC's father, Evelyn's husband... They don't seem to have much mutual affection. And with the sexual life of the man, the cheating is already happening in the other direction. They may be married in front of God, but they live as if they were not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I play only the love path. Blackmail is something that I don't like, and since I have the option not to do it...

Last edited:

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
Finally a warning when you get a message haha, too often im oblvious to several just sitting there on the phone that i likely had gotten from gameplay hours beforehand.
The design of tying the messages to the main plot causes this kind of problem. I remember there are a few situations that you must check the phone to carry on with the story.

WORTIGER

Sep 4, 2017
could someone kindly help me carry on with monica please (^ - ^), i don't know what to do anymore.
P.S. i used cheats to restore alice and although it worked, in evelyn's tab there is still the message saying that they are no longer friends. is there a way to correct the message too?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
could someone kindly help me carry on with monica please (^ - ^), i don't know what to do anymore.
P.S. i used cheats to restore alice and although it worked, in evelyn's tab there is still the message saying that they are no longer friends. is there a way to correct the message too?
to get correct msg start over and monica depends path you are on.

How the hell do you unlock the 2 last scene of Sakura? (Sakura Sauna Relax #1 and #2)
wrong game.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes