Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
Question how do you activate thes part of Lina even " I hope Lina's recovery is going well... I'll do my best to help if anything comes up . Until then i better focus on my classes, for a change. " ?????
did u know it now ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
did u know it now ?
The only thing that I really like about this version is saying no to Risa.

I don't like the sexual part of the car encounter. I would have preferred to decide what to do, which would have been to watch without doing anything.

hetame

Feb 24, 2019
Does anyone know how to get a second girl come to RM? And does it need to be on romance or blackmail route?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know how to get a second girl come to RM? And does it need to be on romance or blackmail route?
I think that you need to be on blackmail or corruption route.

At now in romance route I think that you can't do anything in the whorehouse except be with the MC sister (that is something that I don't really like) and after that she remains in the whorehouse as in a loop, at least until the version that advance the Sister's romance route.

But, since I have no intention of taking any girl to the whorehouse to work, I cannot assure you that it cannot be done on the romance route. In fact I have no intention to return to the place during the rest of the game.

Reactions: hetame

Carca

Aug 22, 2017
Does Rachels Corruption Route involve sharing/ntr/prostitution events?
I like corrupting her, but I don´t want to share her...

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
there is not NTR in the game just you paying her for sexual services on the corruption path since they cant seem to be nice enough to do a patch to get her out for those on the love path 3 updates later....

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In the corruption route se become a real prostitute... I supose that this involve prostitution, and of course this meaning that you must to share her (if not is a real strange kind of whore). Or you are the only that pay for her services, which would make this route completely stupid.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
No NTR, you're the only one with Rachel. You do pay for her services, but that happens in either route and is just a point of the storyline. The last six or so pages have just seemingly been a bunch of arguing on it all. Technically the last event of her corruption route (for now) is you (MC) paying her for sex, thus, prostitution. Bottom line is, it's only MC and her.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
No NTR, you're the only one with Rachel. You do pay for her services, but that happens in either route and is just a point of the storyline. The last six or so pages have just seemingly been a bunch of arguing on it all. Technically the last event of her corruption route (for now) is you (MC) paying her for sex, thus, prostitution. Bottom line is, it's only MC and her.
I suppose that as the route progresses, Rachel will do prostitute things, which I suppose will not include only the MC... until the route choice the point was that you were training her to be a prostitute, and therefore you were the only one who was with her... now that she is a real whore, is no reason for her to not have other clients.

But it's not NTR, it's sex for money (aka prostitution), and MC agrees because he trains her to do that, and I assume he knows what that means.

hetame

Feb 24, 2019
I think that you need to be on blackmail or corruption route.

At now in romance route I think that you can't do anything in the whorehouse except be with the MC sister (that is something that I don't really like) and after that she remains in the whorehouse as in a loop, at least until the version that advance the Sister's romance route.

But, since I have no intention of taking any girl to the whorehouse to work, I cannot assure you that it cannot be done on the romance route. In fact I have no intention to return to the place during the rest of the game.

Hmm ok, thanks

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Finally a warning when you get a message haha, too often im oblvious to several just sitting there on the phone that i likely had gotten from gameplay hours beforehand.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Alright, Patreon news update boys, have a good read :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like Evelyn and Rachel updates are still quite a ways away, guess will sit another update or two out to wait for enough updated content. Was not really waiting on new girls intro that now first have to be updated and developed before we finally see Rachel and Evelyn moving on again and Alice still feels heavily underdeveloped atm but likely her story is heavily connected to Evelyn and Rachel's. If do not count the rework on Rachel (that did not drive her story forward any) it has really been awhile for those two.

Nice to see some Monica love on romance. Lina though I like her, she seems to be already one of the two most developed story lines. Then again it is not my game, so I will just have to be patient. :p

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
I already checked the last few sites and used the search function but couldn't find one: So as always I need a full save 'cause mine are all bugged.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Looks like Evelyn and Rachel updates are still quite a ways away, guess will sit another update or two out to wait for enough updated content. Was not really waiting on new girls intro that now first have to be updated and developed before we finally see Rachel and Evelyn moving on again and Alice still feels heavily underdeveloped atm but likely her story is heavily connected to Evelyn and Rachel's. If do not count the rework on Rachel (that did not drive her story forward any) it has really been awhile for those two.

Nice to see some Monica love on romance. Lina though I like her, she seems to be already one of the two most developed story lines. Then again it is not my game, so I will just have to be patient. :p
I hope this time Lina's scenes don't include Risa...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I keep rejecting Risa, but I would love a threesome with the sister's (an actual threesome, not like the scene in the park).
For me, I really don't like the park scene (it's revenge, and Risa seems to enjoy it as much or more than the MC)... And I say no to a threesome with Risa if I can choose.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes