BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
nvm I thought they were talking about mc did to rachel on the corruption route, but please don't waste tags on "reverse rape"
"reverse rape"?

you mean rape someone for revenge (revenge rape indeed)?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
rape = at the end you get imprisned or shot
without consent = 50% you end up in a relationship
since most unmarried sex ( and sometimes this one too ) involves alchool, drugs, incentives ( gifts and money ) - you could say that unless 2 people are in love, most sex is generaly without consent
unless ofcourse you are a minority or a refugee and than it's a cultural thing ;)
Sex without consent and with consent are two different things. The first only needs that one (or more) of the people wants and does it, while the other opposes it (actively or not), or that simply cannot even give an opinion and suffer it. In many countries this is known as rape (in Spain it would technically be sexual assault or abuse).

The second is that two or more people freely, without coercion, decide to have sex.

In the first there is always crime, in the second, if they are all adults, no.

• Hey there
Reactions: cccxxx

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Stuck on jennifer, posed for her second time and now can only ask other girls. Can't progress at all through any option please help

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Sex without consent and with consent are two different things. The first only needs that one (or more) of the people wants and does it, while the other opposes it (actively or not), or that simply cannot even give an opinion and suffer it. In many countries this is known as rape (in Spain it would technically be sexual assault or abuse).

The second is that two or more people freely, without coercion, decide to have sex.

In the first there is always crime, in the second, if they are all adults, no.
try to tell that to all the women who think "it was a mistake" come morning ( maybe you know the kind - those that are happy once it's in but are always ready to say stop with it half in )

or all the political correct retards who think sex under the heat of passion equals rape, because there where no triplicates signed

i kind of remember a case in spain where a dude annuled the marriage because the woman refused to consumate !

and i will not be drawn into a debate on the game of tug the line on an adult site deidicated to games with incest ands rape, it kind of defeats the point ! besides we will go offtopic and end up trolled

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
by the way is it rape between the mc and his mom ? you know when she is drunk and sleeping ? how about the sister in the brothel ? what about the asian sis when she is held down, just tone the crap down people !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stuck on jennifer, posed for her second time and now can only ask other girls. Can't progress at all through any option please help
spend time in library with her.

by the way is it rape between the mc and his mom ? you know when she is drunk and sleeping ? how about the sister in the brothel ? what about the asian sis when she is held down, just tone the crap down people !
mc & mom: he doesn't fuck her.

mc & sis: she gets paid to satisfy clients at any ways.

mc & risa (2nd time): yes it's a rape but she totally deserved it.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
well if that would goto court then mc would be behind bars but it won't goto court.
Nice deflection on a joke tho. Obviously I was talking about the context, your statement being; "Yes your honor it was rape BUT! she totally deserved it"

Reactions: Palash69

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i kind of remember a case in spain where a dude annuled the marriage because the woman refused to consumate !
As far as I know, marriage annulment in Spain can only occur due to very specific factors:

1 Lack of consent of one or both spouses.

2 Error in person (ignorance of the real identity of one or both spouses)

3 Obstative error (lack of matrimonial consent due to ignorance of the grantor of the scope of the declaration made and its legal meaning)

4 Mental reserve (refers to people with psychiatric problems)

5 simulation (this is known as a marriage of convenience)

6 Vice of consent (when there is coercion)

When the mother is drunk and sleeping in the couch the only thing that I do is carry her to de bed... I suspect that this isn't a rape. And the asian sis (Risa I think) I can not say, becouse I avoid all the options to fuck her.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So with so many other people now noticing other parts of the game where it pretty much shows potential rape scenes and also prostitution those tags really should be placed with the other tags. And on that note a little humor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
As far as I know, marriage annulment in Spain can only occur due to very specific factors:

1 Lack of consent of one or both spouses.

2 Error in person (ignorance of the real identity of one or both spouses)

3 Obstative error (lack of matrimonial consent due to ignorance of the grantor of the scope of the declaration made and its legal meaning)

4 Mental reserve (refers to people with psychiatric problems)

5 simulation (this is known as a marriage of convenience)

6 Vice of consent (when there is coercion)

When the mother is drunk and sleeping in the couch the only thing that I do is carry her to de bed... I suspect that this isn't a rape. And the asian sis (Risa I think) I can not say, becouse I avoid all the options to fuck her.
you can jerk of on your mom in the pool and go down on her in bed .... also it's kind of implied that with a nude dress you 'll consumate

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
you can jerk of on your mom in the pool and go down on her in bed .... also it's kind of implied that with a nude dress you 'll consumate
I don't remember the masturbation, but seeing someone masturbate in front of a sleeping person (I suspect, because we're talking rape) is not something that particularly turns me on. These are scenes that I can ignore and that I really don't need in games (Normally I don't read what it says and I go through the scene quickly, since it usually does not contribute anything, at least for me, sometimes even I hit the skip key, not for hate, only lack of interest). But I suppose there will be people who like them. If aren't mandatory for the story, I not see this scenes, or only one.

I don't think masturbating can be interpreted as rape...

And for the second part... I am almost completely sure that I don't see the scene that you talk about, in fact, I don't know when happens. And if I see the scene, I not remember it.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
I don't remember the masturbation, but seeing someone masturbate in front of a sleeping person (I suspect, because we're talking rape) is not something that particularly turns me on. These are scenes that I can ignore and that I really don't need in games (Normally I don't read what it says and I go through the scene quickly, since it usually does not contribute anything, at least for me, sometimes even I hit the skip key, not for hate, only lack of interest). But I suppose there will be people who like them. If aren't mandatory for the story, I not see this scenes, or only one.

I don't think masturbating can be interpreted as rape...

And for the second part... I am almost completely sure that I don't see the scene that you talk about, in fact, I don't know when happens. And if I see the scene, I not remember it.
actualy is more like rubbing your dick between her ass chicks if you want to split the hair ...
but we are deviating
this topic started on rape vs consent
which reminds me getting woken up by your wife/partner etc for a quickie or turning around in abed and night and going for it counts as previous consent or midnight rape ?
just saying

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
actualy is more like rubbing your dick between her ass chicks if you want to split the hair ...
but we are deviating
this topic started on rape vs consent
which reminds me getting woken up by your wife/partner etc for a quickie or turning around in abed and night and going for it counts as previous consent or midnight rape ?
just saying
I guess it all depends on the word consent.

Reactions: cccxxx
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes