caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10.1a APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ZePelantra

Jun 23, 2020
Gallery Unlock: go the game directory and you will see a file called "gallery_main.rpy" open that in notepad or other similar programs, look for this code. It's not far down and has 3 lines of russian above it, starts on line 48.
Code:
if char_id not in persistent.gallery:
            return False
        if ev_id not in persistent.gallery[char_id]:
            return False
        return True
Change the "False" text into "True" next time you start up the game the gallery will be unlocked.
Can it be done on android?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alright, Patreon news update boys, have a good read :
  • 2 new characters introduction
Seriously, do we really need 2 more characters, mooch1e? We already have Evelyn, Rachel, Monica, Lina, Fiona, Jennifer, Skylar, Grace, Alice, Risa, Melanie, Kelly, and Sakura, and we still don't have got any content with Grace, barely anything with Skylar, and Fiona, Evelyn and Rachel's paths haven't advanced for quite some time.

If these are just going to be side characters that are minor and inconsequential like the barista at the coffee shop or the teacher, fine, but is it really worth adding them when we have so many of the main cast that are desperately needing new content?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Seriously, do we really need 2 more characters, mooch1e? We already have Evelyn, Rachel, Monica, Lina, Fiona, Jennifer, Skylar, Grace, Alice, Risa, Melanie, Kelly, and Sakura, and we still don't have got any content with Grace, barely anything with Skylar, and Fiona, Evelyn and Rachel's paths haven't advanced for quite some time.

If these are just going to be side characters that are minor and inconsequential like the barista at the coffee shop or the teacher, fine, but is it really worth adding them when we have so many of the main cast that are desperately needing new content?
I suspect the 2 new characters will have their own path. Otherwise, you don't need to advertise them. If you make the MC go to a club and talk to a barista, you don't include her on a new character list, I tink.

But I can be wrong.

Reactions: Byczer

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I suspect the 2 new characters will have their own path. Otherwise, you don't need to advertise them. If you make the MC go to a club and talk to a barista, you don't include her on a new character list, I tink.

But I can be wrong.
10.1 had an "intro scene of a new female character" (I think it was the student who had to do that test with Fiona and the MC), and that was so small we only saw her headshot and a couple of renders on the Fiona Dom route, so it could be as little as that. But still don't know why new characters are being added even if it's just a small part because the time taken to make them and work them into the game is time that could be spent on content for characters who sorely need it.

Reactions: BlasKyau and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
10.1 had an "intro scene of a new female character" (I think it was the student who had to do that test with Fiona and the MC), and that was so small we only saw her headshot and a couple of renders on the Fiona Dom route, so it could be as little as that. But still don't know why new characters are being added even if it's just a small part because the time taken to make them and work them into the game is time that could be spent on content for characters who sorely need it.
Agreed, unless those new characters are really needed to drive forward the stories of any of the existing women,this game in my opinion really does not need more women but deepening and moving forward of the stories of all the ladies already in game.

Reactions: Holy Bacchus

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Agreed, unless those new characters are really needed to drive forward the stories of any of the existing women,this game in my opinion really does not need more women but deepening and moving forward of the stories of all the ladies already in game.
Exactly. As much as I would like to very much like to see some progress with Evelyn and Rachel, Fiona, Grace, and Skylar all need massive updates. Fiona's path has been stuck for quite some time after you catch her fiddling with Skylar's grades and we really need to see some progress there, Grace has nothing yet and she's been teased for long enough that it's about time she had something, and Skylar's side scenes are alright but we could really do with learning more about her.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Exactly. As much as I would like to very much like to see some progress with Evelyn and Rachel, Fiona, Grace, and Skylar all need massive updates. Fiona's path has been stuck for quite some time after you catch her fiddling with Skylar's grades and we really need to see some progress there, Grace has nothing yet and she's been teased for long enough that it's about time she had something, and Skylar's side scenes are alright but we could really do with learning more about her.
Not talking about fact we learned awhile ago their was some rivalry between Alice and the librarian lady, but that was about last we saw of those two. :p

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Not talking about fact we learned awhile ago their was some rivalry between Alice and the librarian lady, but that was about last we saw of those two. :p
Rose, I forgot about her. :FacePalm: So yeah, we really do have too many female characters in this game to be adding more into the mix that are taking up valuable time.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Rose, I forgot about her. :FacePalm: So yeah, we really do have too many female characters in this game to be adding more into the mix that are taking up valuable time.
Well in the end it is up to dev since it is his game, but yeah if you would ask me the game needs more to concentrate on those already there as adding new ones. Then again I do not know plans of dev and what he needs.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well in the end it is up to dev since it is his game, but yeah if you would ask me the game needs more to concentrate on those already there as adding new ones. Then again I do not know plans of dev and what he needs.
Well the other side characters like Melanie, Piper, the chick with the white hair, the goth chick friend of Skylar's, don't seem at all important right now and at most they'll probably just be nothing more than one-time side fuck which would be a bit of a waste of time and resources when we already have a dozen female characters the MC can fuck, and about 3/4 of them are main characters.

Reactions: BlasKyau

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019

Yes, you are quite right about this. So many characters and yet only few may be considered to have a good amount of content. But those two characters are needed for the story. Although, they are considered as one of the main characters only because they are connected to the main story of the game. As I was saying, those are the last not side-characters of the game. Actually, I should have put them in the game almost from the beginning:D

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
In v0.10.1 new character was Lisa (the girl in RM). She will play her part in the further Monica's blackmail (corruption/RM) route ;)

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
hi, where can I get the mask for red maiden?
have unlocked the red maiden, but always get the message "nothing to do there".
Does anyone have a full save file where all locations are unlocked? I can't get the other 3 unlocked

Last edited:

Ayal

Apr 9, 2020
hi, where can I get the mask for red maiden?
have unlocked the red maiden, but always get the message "nothing to do there".
Does anyone have a full save file where all locations are unlocked? I can't get the other 3 unlocked
Have you asked the boys in the bathroom about it? If not do so, then go to the alley in the evening and help the guy. He will offer the mask as a reward.

Reactions: TankyThomas

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ohhhh yay more characters..... Can not even find time to expand the current ones so lets add more..... Here is a though fix the whorehouse... idea instead of putting people in it use it as a opportunity to find the new characters in it and work on getting them out of it... ohh wait you cant even do a little update to get Rachel out of it on the love path.. too bad to it was a fun game up to the introduction of prostitution and rape...

Reactions: ptahn

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Ohhhh yay more characters..... Can not even find time to expand the current ones so lets add more..... Here is a though fix the whorehouse... idea instead of putting people in it use it as a opportunity to find the new characters in it and work on getting them out of it... ohh wait you cant even do a little update to get Rachel out of it on the love path.. too bad to it was a fun game up to the introduction of prostitution and rape...
I'm not seeking to kick the wasp's nest again, but jeez, man. You sure spend a lot of time on a thread for a game you think was ruined trying to get the dev to "fix" something that's a part of the plot. We get it - you think the game was ruined. Meanwhile, some people like that path and the path is the way that it is.

Ultimately, if you're not fond of it, and see the game as "fun up to the introduction of prostitution and rape" then don't play it, and feel free to check back once every three months to see that nothing has changed, and you still won't be having fun with the game any more.

I'm fine with the new characters. Do I think we should focus on the ones already in the game? Sure. But I like the way everything's been handled so far, and I figure every character in the game right now will get exactly what content was intended for them, and what they deserve. (Barring a terrible accident on the Dev's end.)

You can choose to not be fond of the new characters, but enough people not being fond of the idea of adding more characters won't unmake them. They're already made, and I would rather we get new characters and plot, and have the patience to wait for the finished product where everyone's route is finished rather than not wait, and get no content at all.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes