twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
Man i found a new favorite game! Brilliant stuff!!
Here is about 80+ saves from my time playing the game, just extract to game/saves folder

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Man i found a new favorite game! Brilliant stuff!!
Here is about 80+ saves from my time playing the game, just extract to game/saves folder
Mega
That's nice of you! Gotta say though, I think between us I'm the one with the save problem. I make one whenever I see a render I like as my form of a screenshot system, so I ended up with I think 600 for Photo Hunt?

twiztedtw

Sep 20, 2020
That's nice of you! Gotta say though, I think between us I'm the one with the save problem. I make one whenever I see a render I like as my form of a screenshot system, so I ended up with I think 600 for Photo Hunt?
Same man, I had to delete a few that I didn't feel I needed to upload

Reactions: Brovalon

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Same man, I had to delete a few that I didn't feel I needed to upload
Haha! Yes! I knew there were others like me! Turns out my weird saving habits are in fact not unique, and that's a good thing.
Next time I go through the game, I think I'm going to try and identify my exact favorite render in the game. (And let's be honest, it'll probably be Evelyn related.)

Real Dikachu

Dec 26, 2018
Can anyone provide me an Android save file from 0.9.2? Will appreciate it. I was ignoring this one since the broken save file incident. Cause I had to play from the beginning! And I'm too lazy to do that!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone provide me an Android save file from 0.9.2? Will appreciate it. I was ignoring this one since the broken save file incident. Cause I had to play from the beginning! And I'm too lazy to do that!
saves should be compatible between versions. i posted 1 save bit long ago.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So the official guide seems to make it that you have to pick either Rose or Jen, or am I reading it wrong.

Last edited:

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
OK cool thanks, neither of the guides are much help, I wish I knew hot to raise sneak, charisma and hacking.
Perhaps we didn't cover it as well as we should have on the guide :cry:

Charisma is raised by hanging out with Adrian and Bobby on the School bathroom
Sneaking is raised by helping Scotty at the Alley (you unlock the Alley by talking with Adrian and Bobby)
Hacking is raised by taking lessons at Digital Arts (you unlock Digital Arts by talking with Jennifer at the Library)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Perhaps we didn't cover it as well as we should have on the guide :cry:

Charisma is raised by hanging out with Adrian and Bobby on the School bathroom
Sneaking is raised by helping Scotty at the Alley (you unlock the Alley by talking with Adrian and Bobby)
Hacking is raised by taking lessons at Digital Arts (you unlock Digital Arts by talking with Jennifer at the Library)
Sorry mate was not my intention to be rude there, bad day, but thanks.

So why are some of the things you can talk about with the girls white and some blue coloured?

Is there a max level for skills?.

Last edited:

oldatoz

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Okay, so do we HAVE to pursue all of the girls? Or can we pick and choose?
Currently, there is no obligation to pursue any girls, a couple locations are unlocked by early interactions, but you can freely go after (or skip going after) anyone you prefer without consequences.

So why are some of the things you can talk about with the girls white and some blue coloured?
I actually am not sure why, I might ask Moochie or GreenJ about it later, but it's not very important since you should be selecting all Talk options anyways ;)

Is there a max level for skills?
I don't think there is, if it does it is a ridiculously high number. There is really no point in trying to max out skills after you're up to the hundred or so, there aren't any tests quite that difficult in the game yet.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes