bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
Need some help progressing. I get to a point with Lina where, after helping her and taking some sexy photos, she asks for some help with school work and MC thinks "hmm need some help from someone smart", I assume it's Jen, but nothing happens, no option to mention anything about help with her or any other character. What am I missing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Need some help progressing. I get to a point with Lina where, after helping her and taking some sexy photos, she asks for some help with school work and MC thinks "hmm need some help from someone smart", I assume it's Jen, but nothing happens, no option to mention anything about help with her or any other character. What am I missing?
try to talk with everyone and also in the morning with jen in art room.

spitfire335 weekend meetings still happen (or did in prev. version) so mc can assfuck alice even if she got fired (not sure).

Reactions: spitfire335

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
And now a small dev update from him, it's going to be good I can feel it lads:

Development of v0.10.2 UPD #2

We are getting closer and closer to finish with the content - all images and animations are ready, all that's left is some scenes to write and put in the game. I thought working on Jen's update with the art contest was tough, my dudes, I've never been this wrong in my life, because...

Total: 469 images (+20 images of extra scene) and 15 animations.
Well, anyway, I'm free for now, so I'm starting to work on the next update which will be about Grace (whew, finally right?).

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
And now a small dev update from him, it's going to be good I can feel it lads:

Development of v0.10.2 UPD #2

We are getting closer and closer to finish with the content - all images and animations are ready, all that's left is some scenes to write and put in the game. I thought working on Jen's update with the art contest was tough, my dudes, I've never been this wrong in my life, because...

Total: 469 images (+20 images of extra scene) and 15 animations.
Well, anyway, I'm free for now, so I'm starting to work on the next update which will be about Grace (whew, finally right?).
And the next update coming is the Grace update. Everything's looking up!

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Well at least we can all agree Grace needs some content indeed, even if me and some others hope for some other focus as well. :)
True that. Personally I am 100% Risa fanboy (last update <3), but I really like the way this game is progressing, with new stories and possibilities for each character.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
True that. Personally I am 100% Risa fanboy (last update <3), but I really like the way this game is progressing, with new stories and possibilities for each character.
Well Risa and Lina are likely the two girls together with Jenn that have had most focus until now.Time for some other stories to move forward a bit that have been in limbo and at same stage for a long time now. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Brovalon and nuoovo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm the opposite, I don't like Risa and I reject all her advances. But not everyone has to like all the characters, I think, and it's nice that you like her (different people, different feelings).

And, as you say, the game have a really good progresion (even if some people are annoyed with the Rachel romance story at now, but I think that isn't a big deal to wait, for me the only problem is the fact that she is, with Jenn, my favorite character)

zebruh

May 6, 2019
Great game but horrible choice of royalty free music. Really don't like listening to upbeat whistling #67 or medicine commercial music while jackin' it

Reactions: offset8

uft1919

Jun 21, 2019
I made a Incest patch for the game since I did not see any on the OP post.

Well... 'made' is a big word, I simply deleted one simple sentence from the introduction at the start which would 'hinder' the blood-related relationships. This small file should work with any future releases.

Anyway, replace this file with the one in the 'Game' folder and you are ready to go!

DELETE THE ADDED NUMBERS AFTER THE DOWNLOAD FOR IT TO WORK!!!

View attachment 368711
Is this work on android, or how can i apply it to android?

bongopt

Sep 7, 2017
I'm stuck... the tip says that Mr. Roberts knows a place where I can take the school headmaster. Where on earth do I find this guy? He pops up once in a while in the library but I've no idea where to find him about this.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes