caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.10.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: asanoturna

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys ! To fuck Monica, do I have to go on a blackmail road ... or a love road? thanks

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
game is in dire need of some catalogue for girls and maybe a list of event triggers, linked to the number of meets with the girl not, only to your stats
i have two playthroughs dom / sub
however i miss about a third of the content because the game expects you to meet all the girls with ex : strength 5 than, 10 than etc,
while you obviuosly don't, by the time you return to a girl you went right past whatever requirments you had for a scene and get the next one

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi does anybody has access to latest walkthrough. Creator has posted latest walkthrough on patron page. If somebody has access please post
don't need it.

Hi guys ! To fuck Monica, do I have to go on a blackmail road ... or a love road? thanks
both.

game is in dire need of some catalogue for girls and maybe a list of event triggers, linked to the number of meets with the girl not, only to your stats
i have two playthroughs dom / sub
however i miss about a third of the content because the game expects you to meet all the girls with ex : strength 5 than, 10 than etc,
while you obviuosly don't, by the time you return to a girl you went right past whatever requirments you had for a scene and get the next one
cheat points to 20-something and you don't miss anything.

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
I messed around with the variables to have access to both Monica Blackmail and Monica lova paths, but cant access the classroom where Kevin is to ask about hobbies, and Fiona's path seems stuck as well. Can you take a look and let me know which variable i tricked by accident while messing around with these two?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how to find that girl which scott is attracted? only time I saw him with girl when he was photoing underskirts of girls.

gallery has some girls which I don't remember seeing but that's not a biggie.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The cheat code is now "lovelymon"

It is available in .\game\script_loc\other\loc1_night_calls.rpy

Reactions: Otyi

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I think I've finished the last update. Some thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I personally enjoyed this update and I'm looking forward to the next one.

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
Oh thanks for the Idea! doing that now, hopefully it works well :D

relynk

Aug 26, 2017
Oh thanks for the Idea! doing that now, hopefully it works well :D

Mega
Context: this is my save file from 5.2 that I modified some variables for having access to blackmail Monica as well as Love path, however cant access the classroom where Kevin is to ask about hobbies, and Fiona's path seems stuck as well . Can someone take a look and let me know if I unknowingly messed up the wrong Variables?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Would anyone happen to have an all romance save romanced the girl that was fuqn the teacher in the bathroom also and didnt cheat on your girl with her sister don't know if it actually change or made any difference but thats how I played but hard drive crashed and I'm fuqd right now. I dredd doing a fresh start this is not one of those game you can just run thru.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes