Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I really wish you could pay off the camera quicker, wanting to try out the blackmail route makes it irritating. Or at least let you tell Liam you want it

edit: you literally have to wait until day 112 to see the fucker at bare mininum. thank fuck for autoclicker.exe

no one here

May 15, 2017
how do i talk to rachel about jen i have done almost everything with rachel and am waitng on this to do the art contest

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
Sleep sex has a different tag, blackmail is as well that's why I'm confused, the corruption thing is close but yeah not technically
My thoughts exactly. Tags are meant to help people find games with fetishes they enjoy and avoid games with what they don't enjoy. If someone considers sleep sex as rape and wants to avoid those games, then seeing sleep sex as a tag should be enough to tell them to stay away. However, there are those who enjoy rape and who hate to find out the rape tag was only added because of a sleep sex scene. Likewise, there are those who enjoy blackmail but not the physical overpowering rapes that the rape tag is normally reserved for which makes it harder for people to find which games they truly enjoy when people start tagging any sleep sex/blackmail/mind control/reverse rape/etc. scene as rape.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
Love this game :love:
It was a while i played couse i wanted the Mommy content, then i saw the gallery and released that i missed a lot of content. Now i finished all the stories, besides Rachels cliffhanger.
What about Alice? I fucked her in my playthrouh. Is there any content with her?
And Monica. In the gallery i can see about 10 more scenes biside BL scenes, sauna, private room... How do i get them?
Sakura, i can only do pics for 50--- nothing else? In gallery i can see scenes in the sauna with Sakura... How to get them?
Heard something about introducing a new girl to Sakura. Who? How?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there no requirement to do certain things?
you need strength, etc for some things and girls and women affection for some things with them and ofc money etc.

You need to attend class twice a week otherwise you get expelled.
that seems to apply only to early-mid game since after starting to date headmistress haven't been much in school unless didn't bother to do other things.

no one here

May 15, 2017
how do i talk to rachel about jen i have done almost everything with rachel and am waitng on this to do the art contest

no one here

May 15, 2017
it should happen automatically but you can try talk to her at cafe etc.
is this how i trigger the final dream about jen i wanna get this before the art contest i know for sure i spoke to mum about jen but not rachel

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Alright lads, mooch1e is sharing with us his plans for the end of 2020, enjoy and stay frosty !

As a Christmas/New Year gift, we are preparing a small update for you to be released by the end of the month! It will be concentrated on Kira, but also you'll see a bit more of Jen's romance route continuation (with Lina in it), a couple of scenes with Evelyn (Harry teases her again!) aaaaand... two scenes of Rachel's romance route continuation so we could finally make it clear what you can expect in the future.

Most of the images are ready, waiting to be put in the dialogues.

Total: 173 images (expect ~20 more) and 3 animations.

Right after 0.10.3 release, we'll start working on Grace. Although, I'm nearly done with 0.10.3 content, so I'll be working on Grace a little bit sooner.

Mooch1e

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes