KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Can't wait for more Evelyn content, i literally fallen in love with the character, another one that i truly like is Lina

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it jus me or is kira underrated
yes but she's also new so no big things for her yet.

yes she is :KEK:
patrons decides in poll who's route gonna be most important in next update
Kira is attached to Evelyn and she's also a cop, so we will get her content in Ev's updates and in RM investigation
we must wait
and she's also mostly/partially lesbian so until mc convinces mommy to try lesbian sex kira stays on sidelines.

bobby677

Oct 20, 2018
anyone got there latest Patreon post?
and when will new update be coming out
thanks

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
and she's also mostly/partially lesbian so until mc convinces mommy to try lesbian sex kira stays on sidelines.
Personally, lesbian content doesn't interest me at all. I never see it, or I skip / avoid it using an appropriate option, or I activate the button to skip unseen content and ignore it. For me, if Kira can be prevented from appearing on Evelyn's route, all the better. However, I doubt they will give us that opportunity, so I guess I'll use the skip button on more content (besides every time the MC has to go to RM).

After the sister couldn't be rescued from the RM, added to that of the lesbian content, I have less and less interest in the game.

Perhaps it's best to proceed to ignore it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Personally, lesbian content doesn't interest me at all. I never see it, or I skip / avoid it using an appropriate option, or I activate the button to skip unseen content and ignore it. For me, if Kira can be prevented from appearing on Evelyn's route, all the better. However, I doubt they will give us that opportunity, so I guess I'll use the skip button on more content (besides every time the MC has to go to RM).

After the sister couldn't be rescued from the RM, added to that of the lesbian content, I have less and less interest in the game.

Perhaps it's best to proceed to ignore it.
there is no lesbian content atm besides 2 women kissing (and what fiona does with her roommate (can be skipped if doesn't collect cam records)).

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
there is no lesbian content atm besides 2 women kissing (and what fiona does with her roommate (can be skipped if doesn't collect cam records)).
I don't think I have seen any of the camera records (except those that are mandatory, I don't remember if there are any). I also have to say that I have "seen" (so to speak) just the right amount of RM scenes (and RM investigation). I think there was also some scene between Kira and Evelyn that I skipped without waiting to see what it was like.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I want Evelyn's career to flourish by changing her to a nude model. Is that too much to ask?
she was posing topless and even nude already
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
maybe in future we'll have more Ev's content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think I have seen any of the camera records (except those that are mandatory, I don't remember if there are any). I also have to say that I have "seen" (so to speak) just the right amount of RM scenes (and RM investigation). I think there was also some scene between Kira and Evelyn that I skipped without waiting to see what it was like.
you need to goto fiona's dormitory to collect camrecords and naturally when she isn't there unless you haven't put cameras to her room (or mon's or mommy's).

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes