♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That is one of the things that I find annoying about this game, the number of events that have been piled onto the weekend afternoon timeslot. Monica, Lina and now Oksana all have exclusive events during that time period so if you are well into the game, you need to blow through the week to get two opportunities to advance one of their stories. Since there isn't much to do weekend mornings, couldn't Monica get moved there as the weekday Red Maiden visits are in the morning too? Or add an evening option to Lina's events?
That's not what i meant. The game is still in development, and if you play normally, the days of the week are well busy. Also, it is not fair to complain, as the developer allows several solutions in order to advance in each scenario of the NPCs, not to mention the fact that the game is offered for FREE here.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
*flips coin and sees it's nice side* short answer: yes, long answer: yes dev has it but it costs dineros BUT don't actually need it since you can advance on main story w/o it.

also next time try search since it has been answered "couple" times already.

yes. no.
I gues you people have some problem... Its pretty clear im asking someone have walkthrough updated version to share. I know and i saw thoose comments. I know DEV sell walkrough in his page but im living in 3rd world country so i cant give that much money to damn walkthrough. I'm asking someone kind to share with me his/her walkthrough already have. I'm not asking people like you and this is f95zone not patreon so asking walkthrough is pretty much normal so you can mind your own business.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So u mean this is not in the game then
The photo (and the scene) is there, but you will understand when will be at this point.... It's kind of: Eurh o_O

keep to visit Evelyn at the modeling agency in the afternoon. Kira comes to harass her at her work. The three of you (Ev, Kira and the Mc) are going to a photoshoot, because Ev has to solve a problem with a model. Once the session is over (Ev and Kira dressed as brides) Continue to visit Kira in the afternoon at her home and talk to Evelyn about Kira as soon as the opportunity arises. It will have several dates with her, and one of them come to this picture

Last edited:
Reactions: Valdazz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm asking someone kind to share with me his/her walkthrough already have.
no patron (at least on those who visit here) has shared wt since 0.92 if has bought it and no actual need for it since phone gives enuf tips to advance on main story (some sidescenes might get missed).

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
The photo (and the scene) is there, but you will understand when will be at this point.... It's kind of: Eurh o_O

keep to visit Evelyn at the modeling agency in the afternoon. Kira comes to harass her at her work. The three of you (Ev, Kira and the Mc) are going to a photoshoot, because Ev has to solve a problem with a model. Once the session is over (Ev and Kira dressed as brides) Continue to visit Kira in the afternoon at her home and talk to Evelyn about Kira as soon as the opportunity arises. It will have several dates with her, and one of them come to this picture

Thank you so much, both for the Kiras scene and tip about how to find scenes. You are a lifesaver man. :)

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019

Ah thanks bro

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Same question. I have already played the latest version, I have opened all locations except the headmistress's house. I understand this is a bug and there was no need to go along the path of blackmail, damn it, but it's not a hunt to replay
in Monica's blaickmail route her house don't opens
it's not bug, Mon don't want to being saw by Kevin what she's doing - that's why we go to RM at weekend
devs maybe do some events in her house in future but not now
If her house won't open in romance route ask dev Staff

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Code:
talk == "school":
if talk == "you":
Hello, please think about the translation, don't make a comparison on the text.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Code:
talk == "school":
if talk == "you":
translation is not bad idea but considering how much script commands must being translated - too much work
someone made fan translations in French, few locations cannot be open, Bugs and gliches were multiple
best choice is playing in eng - even if you don't know eng too good you can learn

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Code:
talk == "school":
if talk == "you":
Uhm... why would you translate the code? That doesn't make sense.
You normally translate the text that is displayed. If you need to translate "school", you just add a translation for it in the translation file like:
Python:
translate some_language strings:
  old "school"
  new "skool"

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
hum. it is in an array the translation

Code:
 $ loc10_lin_talks = ["you", "school", "japan", "family", "hotlist", "jennifer", "fiona", "adrian and bobby", "{cha}apologies{/cha}", "monica", "rachel"]
I can't translate it since there is a comparison on the text

Code:
if talk == "you":

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
hum. it is in an array the translation

Code:
 $ loc10_lin_talks = ["you", "school", "japan", "family", "hotlist", "jennifer", "fiona", "adrian and bobby", "{cha}apologies{/cha}", "monica", "rachel"]
I can't translate it since there is a comparison on the text

Code:
if talk == "you":
As I said. You don't change the code, you just add a translation for every item in the array.

a_furbyz

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2020
Ok I don't know this system since renpy didn't export it to me.

It works well, thanks for your help.

Reactions: 0x52

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Hello lads and lasses,
here comes the last dev update from Mooch1e, more coming soon, so enjoy the reading for now.

Development of v0.11.2 UPD#1

The developing of the update is going pretty smoothly, so there's a huge chance we'll be able to deliver it by the end of the month like we intended to. We ever managed to put another scene with Lina and Rachel into it!

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Hello lads and lasses,
here comes the last dev update from Mooch1e, more coming soon, so enjoy the reading for now.

Development of v0.11.2 UPD#1

The developing of the update is going pretty smoothly, so there's a huge chance we'll be able to deliver it by the end of the month like we intended to. We ever managed to put another scene with Lina and Rachel into it!
Happy to see no mention of monica...bout damn time.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes