Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Crap! Is it too late?
I'm at the time I am in the hospital with Grace, and as I help her with the paperwork, an injured man arrives on a stretcher in the emergency room.
Edit: And also the KGB agent "Oksana" surprised the mc and Grace at the school infirmary .... The end of Grace's path
Not to late, I gave her phone after I completed both Graces and Oksanas story line, in the hospital and I gave both phone and flower at the same time. You must have a phone in your inventory because Grace will give this phone to Oksana

I have a question, and ... yeah I know I got a lot, right?
So I would like to know if the hints (words marked in red in the chats) have something to do with this:
"mon_ hint: (103)"
we find this line (and others) in Save Editor and also something similar in the files: * .rpy of the game
I don't wanna touch it, just try to figure it out and watch out the changes
I didnt use any save editor but I have a guess. When you open a characters page from phone, there is a hint at the bottom about how to continue her story line. This hint changes as you progress in the story. Most probably it will change those hintes and _mon most probably means monicas next hint. About coloring or anything else I have no idea

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Not to late, I gave her phone after I completed both Graces and Oksanas story line, in the hospital and I gave both phone and flower at the same time. You must have a phone in your inventory because Grace will give this phone to Oksana
Ok, I'll try it again (Edit) it worked this time. I think I'm going nuts :giggle:

I didnt use any save editor but I have a guess. When you open a characters page from phone, there is a hint at the bottom about how to continue her story line. This hint changes as you progress in the story. Most probably it will change those hintes and _mon most probably means monicas next hint. About coloring or anything else I have no idea
Yes that makes sense too, but I was talking about this
there is some letters written in red (some times it's an entire word) in the chats.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
there is some letters written in red (some times it's an entire word) in the chats.
Oh, sorry I am continuing from my saves in each version and didnt see this part for a long time :confused: I have no clue about that

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
I think the intention is to underline the three words with the letter F in order to show a correlation between these words, or between the action represented by each of them.
You need to fight, feed and fuck her like an alpha male, or like a hunter going by the outfit she's wearing.

or, most likely, I'm just talking shit:D

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think the intention is to underline the three words with the letter F in order to show a correlation between these words, or between the action represented by each of them.
You need to fight, feed and fuck her like an alpha male, or like a hunter going by the outfit she's wearing.

or, most likely, I'm just talking shit:D
Yeah, most likely :ROFLMAO:
Someone told me there was a correlation to any clues I could find for Kira, about the red maiden. It makes sense when I think about it, but when I look in Save Editor I found lines with 10 NPCs.
al = Alice
ev = Evelyn
my = monica
etc ...
And I look at Fiona line, I found: fio_hint: (203)
Then, It don't make any sense anymore, because there isn't 203 hints in all the game, at least I think

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Yeah, most likely :ROFLMAO:
Someone told me there was a correlation to any clues I could find for Kira, about the red maiden. It makes sense when I think about it, but when I look in Save Editor I found lines with 10 NPCs.
al = Alice
ev = Evelyn
my = monica
etc ...
And I look at Fiona line, I found: fio_hint: (203)
Then, It don't make any sense anymore, because there isn't 203 hints in all the game, at least I think
203 not necessarily means there are 203 hints, my guess is, that particular hint is Fiona's second routes third hint.

For route choices you must specify which hint is about which route. If you dont plan to write 100 hints than you can use 100-199 for first, 200-299 for second, 300-399 for third route etc.

• Wow
Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
203 not necessarily means there are 203 hints, my guess is, that particular hint is Fiona's second routes third hint.

For route choices you must specify which hint is about which route. If you dont plan to write 100 hints than you can use 100-199 for first, 200-299 for second, 300-399 for third route etc.
Your guess it exactly how it is! ;)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

o_O MAaaan... I mean, where did you find a third route? I'm jocking
So, I searched all my backups to find the clues, and in the blink of an eye, you just ridiculed me, just like that, click click, It's great! :ROFLMAO:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Does anyone have a save that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some hero... PLEASE! XD
Here is the backup of the right time to choose between just Alice, or Alice and Will.
for the others:
Monica is on the path to love, but the mc hasn't confessed his love yet
Fiona is on submission path, and I have reached the end of the version
Rachel progresses to Rm (13th day)
Lina is not the mc's girlfriend yet, and the mc started the loop with her twin sister
Jennifer is still in progress and has not yet reached the art competition.
Grace has reached the end of the version

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is it helpful to speak with Tobias (Jen's uncle), other than asking for help?
I'm just talking about the "Talk" list.
Because the first time I launched the game, I was in a hurry to finish the whole list, and much later, I couldn't ask him to help me hack the security of the pc in the teachers' room, and although I restarted the game before meeting Rose, I guess he would have refused to help me there too (for the photoshop editing). I think it's the discussion about Jennifer that upsets him.
He answers:
"Ha Ha Ha. Not funny. From now on, as soon as our classes end, I will remind you how unfunny you are. My memory is good, be sure, I will not forget."

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes