♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Fuck it. From now on I download and install walkthroughs for every game right off the bat. First interaction I stumble upon and this Erotic Game expects me to be a fucking history major.

FFS
:giggle:
If I want to talk about exams with Lina after the school day, there is the WT v0.91 which gives the answers. But if you have studied in the library where Jennifer works, the answers are displayed in green (if you have enough intellect points)
the WT 0.91 there

Reactions: Lou111

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
lol

good idea except no wt mod for this and for wt you need to support dev.

on melody you need to know quite a much from music but luckily for that game has wt and wt-mod.
Do yo think is there an update more recent than 0.92 for the Wt on Patreon?

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
All the answers to Lina's test can be found in the library, moreover, if your intelligence is more than 20, then the correct answers will be highlighted.
:giggle:
If I want to talk about exams with Lina after the school day, there is the WT v0.91 which gives the answers. But if you have studied in the library where Jennifer works, the answers are displayed in green (if you have enough intellect points)
the WT 0.91 there
These mechanics seem fair. I guess I just publicly portrayed my lack of history knowledge for nothing. The humiliation. Thanks for setting it straight for me. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Some people can't read
on Moochie's patreon is info 'become patron and benefits like - new walkthough for patrons'
Staff let post here older walkthough and it's great
Thank You for Your job
Of course it's great. I'm grateful for that, you can believe me. It was just a simple question. I was a supporter on Patreon a long time ago :)

Last edited:

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some hero... PLEASE! XD
The cheatmod can change routes.
But you missed out on some great scenes, but of course you can also find those scenes through the cheatmod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some people can't read
on Moochie's patreon is info 'become patron and get benefits like - new walkthough for patrons'
Staff let post here older walkthough and it's great
Thank You for Your job
reading is overrated and interrupts fapping.

The cheatmod can change routes.
But you missed out on some great scenes, but of course you can also find those scenes through the cheatmod.
poker night fun where mc assfucks alice prolly, not sure about gymscenes with her. alice and evelyn in bedroom pics i'd say for sure.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
poker night fun where mc assfucks alice prolly, not sure about gymscenes with her. alice and evelyn in bedroom pics i'd say for sure.
The gym scenes become available after changing the route.
But no poker night fun :(

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Don't you want 100 $ and a candy bar too? Just kidding ... well almost :p
No sorry but I'm not that far yet.
I'm on the way Monica love, Fiona and Rachel submissive. For the others I fumble
Who is Lisa anyway?
Love the healthy banter but keep me posted if u do manage to grind through it. Lisa was supposed to be Risa's sister in my head at least. I just forget the characters since there is soooooo many games to focus on at a time.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
After you try to gift a phone to Grace, you have both Graces and Oksanas numbers. Oksana call you in the night and wnat a photo from you. You can chose to take photo of Evelyn or Rachel. When you choose Evelyn, you get the fourth scene.
Where can you "try" to give Grace a phone? I tried at school and at the hospital, but I could only give her flowers, and again, she wanted me to give them to the other two nurses.
I'm at the time I am in the hospital with Grace, and as I help her with the paperwork, an injured man arrives on a stretcher in the emergency room.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where can you "try" to give Grace a phone? I tried at school and at the hospital, but I could only give her flowers, and again, she wanted me to give them to the other two nurses.
1st time meeting her at hospital. go buy 1 from scott and go hospital.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
1st time meeting her at hospital. go buy 1 from scott and go hospital.
Crap! Is it too late?
I'm at the time I am in the hospital with Grace, and as I help her with the paperwork, an injured man arrives on a stretcher in the emergency room.
Edit: And also the KGB agent "Oksana" surprised the mc and Grace at the school infirmary .... The end of Grace's path

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I have a question, and ... yeah I know I got a lot, right?
So I would like to know if the hints (words marked in red in the chats) have something to do with this:
"mon_ hint: (103)"
we find this line (and others) in Save Editor and also something similar in the files: * .rpy of the game
I don't wanna touch it, just try to figure it out and watch out the changes

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes