linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Is there a skylar route? Bcse she only shows up randomly for me.. Like one time in park during weekend.. Any particular time or place that I could meet her?
Just play the game, i think i had 6~ encounters with her so far, she's pretty random to encounter, i had 2 scenes with her so far just on the last update.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Just play the game, i think i had 6~ encounters with her so far, she's pretty random to encounter, i had 2 scenes with her so far just on the last update.
Someone mentioned her getting arrested by kira.. Any idea how to trigger that one?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I think it was me. Meet Kira in the police station at night. You must have put Fiona on one of the two roads
I was taking a look at the requirements for the event to trigger, you need to give Kira at least one clue from the RM investigation, that's all, the Fiona thing is just for how the last part plays out and it's mostly text changes, there is a text for non-route Fiona too.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I was taking a look at the requirements for the event to trigger, you need to give Kira at least one clue from the RM investigation, that's all, the Fiona thing is just for how the last part plays out and it's mostly text changes, there is a text for non-route Fiona too.
Really? I hadn't started the Red Maiden when it happened, so I hadn't been able to give Kira a hint yet.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
You are right, the choice of paths for Fiona doesn't seem necessary. So, I just resumed a save of the game a bit earlier, I still didn't need to give Kira a hint. Maybe I'll start over to the begining, my game must be half fucked.
Where did you found the requirements for this event? I can't see anything on the walkthrough v0.92

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
You are right, the choice of paths for Fiona doesn't seem necessary. So, I just resumed a save of the game a bit earlier, I still didn't need to give Kira a hint. Maybe I'll start over to the begining, my game must be half fucked.
Where did you found the requirements for this event? I can't see anything on the walkthrough v0.92
I checked the scripts, game/script-loc/loc41_police_station.RPY (line 8). Maybe the clues variable is set to 1 before you get any clues, i didn't search for when its set.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc gets arrested by kira after helping scott few times and he bails scene and mc gets arrested after that it's easy.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I checked the scripts, game/script-loc/loc41_police_station.RPY (line 8). Maybe the clues variable is set to 1 before you get any clues, i didn't search for when its set.
Ok, I see now. I will fall asleep less stupid tonight. Thanks sensei.;)
I think my problem is that I was using the mouse roll back, rather than the sandbox back button. This caused me a lot of problems like losing attribute points and more

Reactions: linkinn

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
By the way ... does anyone know what happens to this pregnant blonde woman the MC met at the car dealership? It was the day Evelyn (AKA SueElen) woke up the mc earlier, and the three of them drove off to school.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
By the way ... does anyone know what happens to this pregnant blonde woman the MC met at the car dealership? It was the day Evelyn (AKA SueElen) woke up the mc earlier, and the three of them drove off to school.
nothing more of yet, only what was told on that scene is known. maybe she returns or maybe stays as 1 encounter.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Fuck it. From now on I download and install walkthroughs for every game right off the bat. First interaction I stumble upon and this Erotic Game expects me to be a fucking history major.

FFS

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Fuck it. From now on I download and install walkthroughs for every game right off the bat. First interaction I stumble upon and this Erotic Game expects me to be a fucking history major.

FFS
lol

good idea except no wt mod for this and for wt you need to support dev.

on melody you need to know quite a much from music but luckily for that game has wt and wt-mod.

Reactions: Lou111

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018

FFS
All the answers to Lina's test can be found in the library, moreover, if your intelligence is more than 20, then the correct answers will be highlighted.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes