Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Drugging Alice is possible when you don't have enough charisma and photo ablility, you buying drugs from Scott
i had this scenes only once
You want to help Ev with work not matter what it cost
For the 39 I'm not there yet, but too many points to unlock this one. For the others I have for the moment the 62 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise you can use the 0X52 mod: 0x52
Chris Konon I always helping him but couldnt made so far, I will try again without farming charisma
Broutminou I spoke her about Kira, but couldnt take achievement, I will try again with trying both options and I am surely look at to the mod

Thank you both for your answers

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Really wish the walkthrough was up to date if only for the non-story events. I have so many scenes not unlocked because there isn't a clear idea of how to trigger them...primarily the multiple girl scenes.

Holding out hope that Fiona's story gets continued soon, still my favorite.

Edit: I guess a walkthrough does exist but it's locked behind a 9/mo paywall on the Patreon...bit excessive.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Chris Konon I always helping him but couldnt made so far, I will try again without farming charisma
Broutminou I spoke her about Kira, but couldnt take achievement, I will try again with trying both options and I am surely look at to the mod

Thank you both for your answers
You also need to get a date or two with Kira before talking to Evelyn Kira right after the photoshoot with Evelyn and Kira dressed as the bride and groom. This scene is triggered by going to the model agency where Evelyn works (her boss asks her to go fix a problem with a model, and Kira is present at this point). At least that's what I did. The mod is very good, but it's pity to miss some scenes of the game. Good luck with that

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Really wish the walkthrough was up to date if only for the non-story events. I have so many scenes not unlocked because there isn't a clear idea of how to trigger them...primarily the multiple girl scenes.

Holding out hope that Fiona's story gets continued soon, still my favorite.

Edit: I guess a walkthrough does exist but it's locked behind a 9/mo paywall on the Patreon...bit excessive.
The best solution for the moment is to make a backup of each choice, and to try all the paths. You should also read what the MC says and thinks. There are a lot of clues to find by reading carefully.
Hey, I like Fiona a lot too, but at this point I'm a bit like the MC ... I love all beautiful women without distinction :KEK:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
The best solution for the moment is to make a backup of each choice, and to try all the paths. You should also read what the MC says and thinks. There are a lot of clues to find by reading carefully.
Hey, I like Fiona a lot too, but at this point I'm a bit like the MC ... I love all beautiful women without distinction :KEK:
My faves are Evelyn and Rachel, but in sandbox games you usually have go for all girls instead of choosing the ones you like.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Yeah...I have seven-ish pages of saves so the main stories aren't much of an issue. It's all those little chance encounters that make sandbox games so infuriating that I have trouble finding.

You know how they go, on the third day of the fifth month meet XYZ at the statue of the town's greatest hero while wearing a sombrero kinda thing. I exaggerate but it boils down to clicking every location, every day, in each time slot and hoping for something to trigger.

I like all the chicks thus far with Rose being the only one I turned down. Grace's story does make me nervous about Jennifer though as she points out how jealous Jennifer can be...hopefully she's not quite as possessive on the love route.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
My faves are Evelyn and Rachel, but in sandbox games you usually have go for all girls instead of choosing the ones you like.
This is what I love about these games (me and some of my friends girls). I'm not a one-woman man in real life. In the game, it's just a lot easier and more "romantic", though. On the other hand for the gifts, it is very realistic! It costs an arm, an eye and a leg :LUL:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Yeah...I have seven-ish pages of saves so the main stories aren't much of an issue. It's all those little chance encounters that make sandbox games so infuriating that I have trouble finding.

You know how they go, on the third day of the fifth month meet XYZ at the statue of the town's greatest hero while wearing a sombrero kinda thing. I exaggerate but it boils down to clicking every location, every day, in each time slot and hoping for something to trigger.

I like all the chicks thus far with Rose being the only one I turned down. Grace's story does make me nervous about Jennifer though as she points out how jealous Jennifer can be...hopefully she's not quite as possessive on the love route.
Hummm.... I think Jennifer is kinkier than she look like. But I'm not the Dev, so I can't say what will be come.
Have you tried the Yandere route with Jennifer?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Hummm.... I think Jennifer is kinkier than she look like. But I'm not the Dev, so I can't say what will be come.
Have you tried the Yandere route with Jennifer?
I looked at it briefly but bailed pretty quick. Not a huge fan of that in general nor the story requirements to go down that route.

Reactions: petardo8

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good update although tedious since 1st had to "babysit" grace for a long time when she was sleeping at school (until oksana came and invited mc to villa) then help her at hospital quite a while and then 2 visits per week to villa to do oksana's tasks which again took a while and had chat with grace's dad's current lady to get new clue to kira so had plenty of things to do but sadly mostly repetitive.

few screenshots:

1. mc landed on best spot.
2. whatta good teacher.
3. small wonder that mc didn't have heartattack.
4. thx mom for giving that mental image.
5. that's 1 very big dog.
6. he's wishing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
It's nice to see Grace content. Was always interested in getting to know her since she crosses over with some characters. So far it's been great and i find her even more interesting. Now that i met Kira(last update actually but I forgot to talk about her) besides Lina, Skylar and Evelyn I'd say she is one of my new favorites. She might even be my favorite after Evelyn.

I'm fine with her flirting with Evelyn and in fact I'm okay with sharing as long as she becomes mine as well. The sex scene with her was hot but a little awkward, understandably. Now it seems i have to progress more through Graces content(?) to get clues to further Kira's so I'll get back to that.

All of this and i still need to finish Jennifer quest which i saved for last. Well i did do the fiona stuff with her and some of the art room stuff but I'm way behind i believe for Jen. I also want to do the red maiden side but on a different save because this time i did the love route for Rachel and Monica. Last time there was a sexy maiden you meet in the sauna with Monice(i think) there so I'll have to try that path when i get a chance.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
good update although tedious since 1st had to "babysit" grace for a long time when she was sleeping at school (until oksana came and invited mc to villa) then help her at hospital quite a while and then 2 visits per week to villa to do oksana's tasks which again took a while and had chat with grace's dad's current lady to get new clue to kira so had plenty of things to do but sadly mostly repetitive.

few screenshots:

1. mc landed on best spot.
2. whatta good teacher.
3. small wonder that mc didn't have heartattack.
4. thx mom for giving that mental image.
5. that's 1 very big dog.
6. he's wishing.
How do you get the fourth scene?

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
How do you get the fourth scene?
After you try to gift a phone to Grace, you have both Graces and Oksanas numbers. Oksana call you in the night and wnat a photo from you. You can chose to take photo of Evelyn or Rachel. When you choose Evelyn, you get the fourth scene.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
After you try to gift a phone to Grace, you have both Graces and Oksanas numbers. Oksana call you in the night and wnat a photo from you. You can chose to take photo of Evelyn or Rachel. When you choose Evelyn, you get the fourth scene.
yea but mom's scene overall is crap.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
If it isnt too much trouble. I couldnt unlock it.
Hi,

Currently, I have unlocked 55, 62, and 63.
But first be aware that by making the wrong choice in the sandbox, the achievement may be lost (in my experience in the game, half of the time). There is probably a bug, I don't know ...

So for 55, I don't know exactly when it happened, because the achievement appeared (the image at the top right of the screen) when the MC got home. So one Wednesday afternoon, I went to the park to take some pictures (not with the girls, just the normal ones) There the Mc goes deep into the woods and take a nap, (like the dream scene with Evelyn). ), and there it is Skylar who wakes him up. I had no choice to make, so maybe the trigger was the love point number with her.

The 62, I already told you about it.

For 63, I went to the police station to see Kira on Saturday night. She has imprisoned Skylar, and the MC wants her out, and wantget her sword back (yes I know, Skylar .... how can I put that? She has a hole in her helmet). There are three choices and you have to choose "Make her feel good" It is not necessarily related, but at this time I already had the photoshoot with Kira and Evelyn dressed as brides, and caught me two times (once with Scott, and the other with the mask) I have had two dates with her, and I have already passed the 62 achievement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xypher
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes