♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
In pictures
(Edit)
I don't know why, but the pictures do not load ...
An idea?
(Edit2) Images appear broken, but links are now working

Last edited:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Holy fuck this is annoying...Can someone give me the save files from the ending of 10.3 or starting of v11. Just lost all my save files and thought about the hours it took me to get there. The save file should have: Good path for monica, jen, risa and lisa, Alice and eve. If anyone can send me their save file I will be very grateful for your help. So thanks in advance.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi,

Currently, I have unlocked 55, 62, and 63.
But first be aware that by making the wrong choice in the sandbox, the achievement may be lost (in my experience in the game, half of the time). There is probably a bug, I don't know ...

So for 55, I don't know exactly when it happened, because the achievement appeared (the image at the top right of the screen) when the MC got home. So one Wednesday afternoon, I went to the park to take some pictures (not with the girls, just the normal ones) There the Mc goes deep into the woods and take a nap, (like the dream scene with Evelyn). ), and there it is Skylar who wakes him up. I had no choice to make, so maybe the trigger was the love point number with her.

The 62, I already told you about it.

For 63, I went to the police station to see Kira on Saturday night. She has imprisoned Skylar, and the MC wants her out, and wantget her sword back (yes I know, Skylar .... how can I put that? She has a hole in her helmet). There are three choices and you have to choose "Make her feel good" It is not necessarily related, but at this time I already had the photoshoot with Kira and Evelyn dressed as brides, and caught me two times (once with Scott, and the other with the mask) I have had two dates with her, and I have already passed the 62 achievement.
For 63, I think I already done that but achievement didnt unlocked =S I think I should restart the game instead of playing from old saves :unsure:

In pictures
(Edit)
I don't know why, but the pictures do not load ...
An idea?
For a day or two some images from all post -thread replies or screenshots in OPs alike- dont load in my PC either I dont know is it about F95 or photo uploding sites

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Holy fuck this is annoying...Can someone give me the save files from the ending of 10.3 or starting of v11. Just lost all my save files and thought about the hours it took me to get there. The save file should have: Good path for monica, jen, risa and lisa, Alice and eve. If anyone can send me their save file I will be very grateful for your help. So thanks in advance.
Don't you want 100 $ and a candy bar too? Just kidding ... well almost :p
No sorry but I'm not that far yet.
I'm on the way Monica love, Fiona and Rachel submissive. For the others I fumble
Who is Lisa anyway?

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
For 63, I think I already done that but achievement didnt unlocked =S I think I should restart the game instead of playing from old saves :unsure:
Yes, you might be right. Every now and then when I load a save game the game does odd things

For a day or two some images from all post -thread replies or screenshots in OPs alike- dont load in my PC either I dont know is it about F95 or photo uploding sites
ok so i will wait

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
yea mommy's liver is soon on same condition as larry hagman's.

no lisa in this game.
HUuu? o_O
Are we talking about the same game? PhotoHunt V0.11.1? Or do you use a mod that changes the names?
Rina who prefers to be called Lina?
I don't understand .... Did I miss something? :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
HUuu? o_O
Are we talking about the same game? PhotoHunt V0.11.1? Or do you use a mod that changes the names?
Rina who prefers to be called Lina?
I don't understand .... Did I miss something? :rolleyes:
risa is that bitchy twinsister and lina is that twinsister who likes sports and mc's dick (and risa likes it too).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
risa is that bitchy twinsister and lina is that twinsister who likes sports and mc's dick (and risa likes it too).
So I guess I haven't met this Lisa yet. Looks like I have some surprises to discover ^^
Tanks for the anwer anyway

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Ok,so i started again this game,everything done except 1 thing! I get only 1 "Ler her go home" and I can't get 2. "Let her go home" option for Rachel in Red Maiden. I can't choose any of er services more because always said: I'd better to choose anything else"!! Any idea pls?
Hey whats that game I know AOA the other one cant make out name

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Th
Ok so...
I have compressed two files into one. Since I have progressed in the game in several staps, there is a save folder for v 0.10.3a and another for v 0.11.1. There are about twenty missing between the two, because I had left free slots to test several paths. There are about 1000 saves so I had to split the archive into 40 parts. Hope this can help you
Thanks

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi all,
In the morning in the MC's house, among the few available actions, there is: For Rachel, when she does her Yoga, I have this:
-Take a picture
-Good morning, Rach!
-Punish Rachel
-Back

Whether I choose to punish her, or say hello to her, I get 1 love point for both.
It seemed odd to me, so I went to Save Editor and saw that it doesn't influence Bad Bro or Good Bro points.
Is she just a masochist or is it a bug with me?

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Is there a skylar route? Bcse she only shows up randomly for me.. Like one time in park during weekend.. Any particular time or place that I could meet her?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Is there a skylar route? Bcse she only shows up randomly for me.. Like one time in park during weekend.. Any particular time or place that I could meet her?
No, you only meet her in cross events. there is 6 in all, according to the walkthrough 0.92

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes