Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hello i just started playing this game for the first time and i really like it.
I was wondering how do you progress Lina's storyline after you talk with the boys about the panties thief.
It says i gotta talk to them but i already did, so what next?
attend classes, then talk with Fiona two Times and go to scott's place at evening

Reactions: Bruno3

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hello,
I just went to Lina, and I was expecting at one point or another to meet her sister Risa, but while waiting for Lisa outside her house, I ran into a girl who looks like her (same eyes purple), but she says her name is Claire. So, I was wondering if this so-called Claire wasn't Risa trying to trap me or something. Does anyone know who this girl is?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Hello,
I just went to Lina, and I was expecting at one point or another to meet her sister Risa, but while waiting for Lisa outside her house, I ran into a girl who looks like her (same eyes purple), but she says her name is Claire. So, I was wondering if this so-called Claire wasn't Risa trying to trap me or something. Does anyone know who this girl is?
follow her story and you'll find out
(yes it was Risa but she lied to you :KEK:)

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
I think the actual problem with the people that are complaining about "No Evelyn content" is not that we didn't have any content with her this time, no, it's more like "We didn't have the full-blown update for her story" in like how long? Instead, we have Rachel (love/cor), Monica (love/cor), Jennifer (love/cor), full Lina update, Lina and Risa update, only Risa update, and so on(but don't get me wrong - I enjoy every one of them, but still)... and yea we have 2-3 scenes for Evelyn here and there, but would you rather get that, or ONE full story update for her in I don't know - work ark story progression, or University ark story progression, or modeling/photos ark story progression? And in spite of Fiona, only Evelyn didn't get (story) update in a long ass time. That's my biggest grutch with this game tbh. Also, I highly dought that after "Fiona update" the next one will be Evelyn's story update, mark my words it's not gonna happened. It genuinely looks like the people, whose favorite girl is Evelyn (me included) is left behind and been neglected without so much time and updates passed by without her story continuation IMO, and I really wish that someone can PM this thought to the dev, hell for that reason alone I would become patron, but sadly I can afford it right now, nor would I do it, because, frankly, I cant see that Evelyn will get "real love" (proper update) in the foreseeable future, so what's the point...
I chose to reply to this but there's a dozen other posts I could type out the exact same response to over just the last few pages.

The reason Evelyn isn't getting as many updates as many people on this site would like is because the only ones who have actual influence over content, besides the developers who can do whatever the hell they want anyway, are Patreons, who pay money for it and actually support the developer(s) in making ends meet. Now this is just a guess, but I'd expect most people complaining here to not be patrons, and hence don't have that influence.

All of us playing the game from links posted here are essentially freeloading, and it's honestly kind of dumb to expect a developer to listen to freeloaders over people who, you know, pay money to have their opinions listened to and to support the developer.

To people who say "I'm not gonna play this until my wish happens", I'd just like to know what exactly they feel that will accomplish? You do realize you're saying "I will not leech your product for free until it meets my specifications", right? I don't really see the downside for the developer; they lose nothing since they weren't gaining anything in the first place.

We're getting something for free because people pay money for it and we're all freeloaders. The sheer entitlement many people display over a product someone else is paying for while they freeload is simply baffling. Be glad we get anything at all, or simply move on instead of getting your torches and pitchforks out because your freeloaded product isn't what you wanted.

(I get many people can't afford to become patrons. That's fine. But you're not entitled to any special treatment just because you're broke. Hell, the reason I'm not a patron is exactly because I don't have the money for it. Either you pay or you're a freeloader. "I'd pay but I'm broke" is worth $0.00 and gets you all of the influence that amount in real cash does.)

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi, I need your help
I'm stuck with Rachel.
According to the walkthrough, I set up spy cameras in Evelyn's bedroom, and viewing the recordings, saw Rachel stealing money while Evelyn was asleep. A moment after that, I confronted the little sister in her bedroom, and gave her a spanking. The next day, still as according in the walkthrough, I wanted to make breakfast for the whole family, But Evelyn was already preparing it, and I had no other choice (and I still not, after several weeks in the game) than giving her a spanking again. The MC thinks he needs to be forgiven by offering her flowers at the cafe. As I had not started RM and therefore access to cafe, I started the RM. Once the coffee was unlocked, I chose to let Rachel come home and invite her to the cafe, but when I want to give her a gift, I can choose the microphone, the phone, but not the flowers. Does anyone have any idea how to unblock the situation? Does I need to offer her the phone at the first date, and invit her a second time to the cafe to offer him the flowers?
The love points of Rachel was=35

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Hi, I need your help
I'm stuck with Rachel.
Does anyone have any idea how to unblock the situation? Does I need to offer her the phone at the first date, and invit her a second time to the cafe to offer him the flowers?
I don't remember precisely, but giving a phone to every possible girl seems reasonable.

PS. May be even 2nd phone when you are Master in a fox mask. :PogChamp:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
sure, thanks
Ok so...
I have compressed two files into one. Since I have progressed in the game in several staps, there is a save folder for v 0.10.3a and another for v 0.11.1. There are about twenty missing between the two, because I had left free slots to test several paths. There are about 1000 saves so I had to split the archive into 40 parts. Hope this can help you

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't remember precisely, but giving a phone to every possible girl seems reasonable.

PS. May be even 2nd phone when you are Master in a fox mask. :PogChamp:
yes it's not like she has two hands :D
No kidding, I have a personal phone and one for work, so coming to think of it, I tried to give her one in the RM, but guess what? Nuhu
I just started over, and just gave her the phone at the cafe. I hope that it will work
Thank you anyway

(edit)
It works! I gave the phone to the little sister at the cafe, and the next morning I spanked her AGAIN in the kitchen ... well that was more of a groping than anything, if you ask me :KEK:, and in in the afternoon, I was able to offer him the flowers. And breakfast is FINALLY unlocked too

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know about you, but it's still worth warning.
Be careful with the roll back. I realized that after obtaining an achievement, in case of returning to make another choice, the image remains, but the points awarded as well as the money disappear. So make a backup right after to avoid losses

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
yes it's not like she has two hands :D
No kidding, I have a personal phone and one for work, so coming to think of it, I tried to give her one in the RM, but guess what? Nuhu
I just started over, and just gave her the phone at the cafe. I hope that it will work
Thank you anyway

(edit)
It works! I gave the phone to the little sister at the cafe, and the next morning I spanked her AGAIN in the kitchen ... well that was more of a groping than anything, if you ask me :KEK:, and in in the afternoon, I was able to offer him the flowers. And breakfast is FINALLY unlocked too
In Lina's route save before panty thief investigation results, then try both variants: -tell Lina and try - don't tell her
You'll have a nice suprise :KEK:

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Hi guys, I want to ask couple of questions;
1 - I cant unlock some achevements, can somebody tell how to unlock achievements 39,60,62,63,66? I would appriciate it. Is there any way to unlock achievements without playing? I cant unlock 39 (drug alice for photosession) no matter what I done, I tried it at least 6-7 times yet couldnt open achievement? Must I reset achievements to unlock it?
I searched to thread but I cant see anything regarding it

2 - Are extra scenes and up to date walkthrogh shared in this thread? Just from curoisity :)

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
1 - I cant unlock some achevements, can somebody tell how to unlock achievements 39,60,62,63,66? I would appriciate it. Is there any way to unlock achievements without playing? I cant unlock 39 (drug alice for photosession) no matter what I done, I tried it at least 6-7 times yet couldnt open achievement? Must I reset achievements to unlock it?

2 - Are extra scenes and up to date walkthrogh shared in this thread? Just from curoisity :)
Drugging Alice is possible when you don't have enough charisma and photo ablility, you buying drugs from Scott
i had this scenes only once
You want to help Ev with work not matter what it cost

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

For the 39 I'm not there yet, but too many points to unlock this one. For the others I have for the moment the 62 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Otherwise you can use the 0X52 mod: 0x52

Reactions: 0x52
4.20 star(s) 167 Votes