Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Is it helpful to speak with Tobias (Jen's uncle), other than asking for help?
I'm just talking about the "Talk" list.
Because the first time I launched the game, I was in a hurry to finish the whole list, and much later, I couldn't ask him to help me hack the security of the pc in the teachers' room, and although I restarted the game before meeting Rose, I guess he would have refused to help me there too (for the photoshop editing). I think it's the discussion about Jennifer that upsets him.
He answers:
"Ha Ha Ha. Not funny. From now on, as soon as our classes end, I will remind you how unfunny you are. My memory is good, be sure, I will not forget."
he'll help you, just take lessons few times also you must pay him for editing photos
maybe you don't have enough money to pay him

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Is it helpful to speak with Tobias (Jen's uncle), other than asking for help?
I'm just talking about the "Talk" list.
Because the first time I launched the game, I was in a hurry to finish the whole list, and much later, I couldn't ask him to help me hack the security of the pc in the teachers' room, and although I restarted the game before meeting Rose, I guess he would have refused to help me there too (for the photoshop editing). I think it's the discussion about Jennifer that upsets him.
He answers:
"Ha Ha Ha. Not funny. From now on, as soon as our classes end, I will remind you how unfunny you are. My memory is good, be sure, I will not forget."
Tobias says lots of stuff like that. You can ignore it. Just take the lessons.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
he'll help you, just take lessons few times also you must pay him for editing photos
maybe you don't have enough money to pay him
No, I had a large amount of money, something $ 3000, when I needed help hacking the pc. I just wonder if the fact of speaking to him could give clues, or even unlock something to advance the story of one of the npc. Anyway it's not a big deal for now. I will just wait for some future updates, maybe it will be useful later, who know?Thanks anyway

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
No, I had a large amount of money, something $ 3000, when I needed help hacking the pc. I just wonder if the fact of speaking to him could give clues, or even unlock something to advance the story of one of the npc. Anyway it's not a big deal for now. I will just wait for some future updates, maybe it will be useful later, who know?Thanks anyway
editing a save in save editor can cause bugs like this
in ph discord some guy can't open Scott's alley cause save editor change script
go to discord and ask there

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
editing a save in save editor can cause bugs like this
in ph discord some guy can't open Scott's alley cause save editor change script
go to discord and ask there
Yes I know that
I don't change anything in Save Editor! I load my backups, save the data to a text file, then compare it to see what changes aren't showing on the phone, that's all. It's just faster than searching in .rpy files because the results are highlighted. I know that every action in the game has multiple consequences.

To make an analogy, let's take the traffic lights at a crossroads ...
If the light is green in one direction, it is red in the other. If the lights are green in both directions, there may be problems.

It's the same in the game. If the mc fucks Oksana in the villa on Saturday afternoon, he can't jog with Monica at the same time. :sneaky:

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
That is one of the things that I find annoying about this game, the number of events that have been piled onto the weekend afternoon timeslot. Monica, Lina and now Oksana all have exclusive events during that time period so if you are well into the game, you need to blow through the week to get two opportunities to advance one of their stories. Since there isn't much to do weekend mornings, couldn't Monica get moved there as the weekday Red Maiden visits are in the morning too? Or add an evening option to Lina's events?

Reactions: punisher2099

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well yea weekends are bit crowded but unless it's must do then can do 1 thing on 1st weekend and 2nd on 2nd weekend.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
That is one of the things that I find annoying about this game, the number of events that have been piled onto the weekend afternoon timeslot. Monica, Lina and now Oksana all have exclusive events during that time period so if you are well into the game, you need to blow through the week to get two opportunities to advance one of their stories. Since there isn't much to do weekend mornings, couldn't Monica get moved there as the weekday Red Maiden visits are in the morning too? Or add an evening option to Lina's events?
you can skip the time until the weekend - the button is in the upper right, under the money

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
you can skip the time until the weekend - the button is in the upper right, under the money
I know I can do that, but to design a game where a button like that is required to grind through the content seems like poor planning.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know I can do that, but to design a game where a button like that is required to grind through the content seems like poor planning.
well before current point of game mc had to do things early at school, participate to classes, harass fiona and do things after school too so no skipping to weekend.

TheRemover

Nov 30, 2017
Weekends are super packed if you continue from a previous save after an update or something of the sort, or if you do paths one by one. If you progress multiple paths at the same time, you can usually find things to do during the week (Grace at school, Jen at library, Jen at art club, Fiona, RM, yadda yadda).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have updated walkthrough to share?
*flips coin and sees it's nice side* short answer: yes, long answer: yes dev has it but it costs dineros BUT don't actually need it since you can advance on main story w/o it.

also next time try search since it has been answered "couple" times already.

Can the mc fuck kira? Or is she a full lesbi?
yes. no.

• Angry
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
That's not what i meant. The game is still in development, and if you play normally, the days of the week are well busy. Also, it is not fair to complain, as the developer allows several solutions in order to advance in each scenario of the NPCs, not to mention the fact that the game is offered for FREE here.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes