GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
I want to play this game again but the render count on every update is so pitiful
this is a bugfix version, a big update will be next month, more than 200 images are already ready.
And about the number, this is because each picture is a separate scene, they could be increased several times simply by changing the facial expressions of the characters in them, as many developers like to do, but it would just take extra time for rendering. (The number of pictures will increase, but the content will remain the same, even less because time is spent on almost the same renders)

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Ooh this game looks nice! Gonna try it out.

I see walkthroughs are not completely up to date? Walkthrough mods are the best though, but I imagine it's a lot of work.. Hope someone with the know how is able to make one in the future :) I'm a noob in those kind of things

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Photo Hunt [v0.11.2a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 646 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 629 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample

Last edited:

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Photo Hunt [v0.11.2a] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 646 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 629 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Compressed Sample
I can't find the walkthrough mod for Photo Hunt in your master modlist on patreon. Is that correct or am I blind?

NEWtimmer

Apr 12, 2020
Interesting turn of events .. turned from innocent goofy happy go lucky clueless babe ...
into ...
into ...
Ping ..
Ping ...
that does it ...
into a nerdy somewhat sophisticated not rehearsed constipated head in the clouds geekazoidine...

I get Fi is a bully and dominates her gurls, but now she also gets homework done by them?

Nonsense, gamer ... suddenly having some agency and looking 4 trouble sets you back?
How far back do you want to start up? Stone age? Ice age? Bronze age?
Might wanna calm down a bit.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Alright, so last I played this - looking at my saves - was last September.
Was there any savegame breaking update inbetween?
I just loaded my last one just fine, but Monica's hint says I need to find about Kevin's hobbies in class, in classe I only get the options "hang out" and "back" though, and I can't hang out, because "there's no need" for it. :unsure:

I don't remember if I asked him last September though. Does anybody have an idea what to do? Thanks in advance! :)

Razielprince

Nov 4, 2017
1618937143082.png
got a problem need some help plz?
says what you need to know in the image. My problem is I already did the modeling and whatnot with both her and every other girl. Don't know how to fix it, if there even is a fix. I will drop the last save I have had before giving up to try and fix it on my own.

Reactions: zlatko ward

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Alright, so last I played this - looking at my saves - was last September.
Was there any savegame breaking update inbetween?
I just loaded my last one just fine, but Monica's hint says I need to find about Kevin's hobbies in class, in classe I only get the options "hang out" and "back" though, and I can't hang out, because "there's no need" for it. :unsure:

I don't remember if I asked him last September though. Does anybody have an idea what to do? Thanks in advance! :)
invite monica out on friday evening

Reactions: Grimtown

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
View attachment 1153146
got a problem need some help plz?
says what you need to know in the image. My problem is I already did the modeling and whatnot with both her and every other girl. Don't know how to fix it, if there even is a fix. I will drop the last save I have had before giving up to try and fix it on my own.
when you wake up go to school
or maybe go to hospital in the afternoon

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes