Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Man, how disappointing it is to reach the message "You have reached the end of current rout for Evelyn"! Why play anymore when she's out of the picture. I wouldn't mind if the whole game was just with Evelyn....well maybe Ashley at the hotel she's a real goodlocker too....and maybe Oksana too but that's it LOL
Preach My Brother! :D Evelyn is da Bomb and the reason most of us started this game in the first place_ along with the hopeful vision of a Mom/Daughter sammitch in the future :p But sadly Mom's has been put on the side and imho needs way mo attention from the Dev.

Last edited:

buff

May 29, 2017
Preach My Brother! :D Evelyn is da Bomb and the reason most of us started this game in the first place_ along with the hopeful vision of a Mom/Daughter sammitch in the future :p But sadly Mom's has been put on the side and imho needs way mo attention from the Dev.
EXACTLY. Mom/Daughter was what got me interested, and instead we have the dev burning time introducing a *guy* into the game. FML....

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I guess it's necessary for the story but this Harry content...fuck it all. Ended up just smashing ctrl for 90% of it. I woulda hoped to never see him again after the prologue let alone see him with multiple chicks.

well maybe Ashley at the hotel she's a real goodlocker too
She is but she's been with the father so she's out for me...god knows how many STDs she picked up from him.

Hivios

May 28, 2020
I guess it's necessary for the story but this Harry content...fuck it all. Ended up just smashing ctrl for 90% of it. I woulda hoped to never see him again after the prologue let alone see him with multiple chicks.

love the game but will be passing on this update. not interested in the father at all. I'm afraid we might see Evelyn fall for dad's bullshit in a future update thou. She didn't seem very confident last update. :confused:

if so perhaps we should get the option to opt out of this storyline or of Evelyn all together.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
love the game but will be passing on this update. not interested in the father at all. I'm afraid we might see Evelyn fall for dad's bullshit in a future update thou. She didn't seem very confident last update. :confused:

if so perhaps we should get the option to opt out of this storyline or of Evelyn all together.
Same here man, I think all of the girls are great (my fav is Jenn though), but I don't care about dad, I wasn't really on board with sending him dirty pics but hey, anything to get that that Evelyn pussy. If this motherfuckers going to actually turn up and be a part of the story though I'll take a hard pass on route that involves him.

Hivios

May 28, 2020
Same here man, I think all of the girls are great (my fav is Jenn though), but I don't care about dad, I wasn't really on board with sending him dirty pics but hey, anything to get that that Evelyn pussy. If this motherfuckers going to actually turn up and be a part of the story though I'll take a hard pass on route that involves him.
i feel you man, saw the whole photo thing backfiring a mile away. If after all that blue balling from Evelyn it goes NTR or sharing i'll be dropping her ass. The problem is she is kinda central on the story, being mom and living in her house and all. Might be a huge pain in the ass to go around it,

Time will tell what the Dev will do and how the fans will react.

Reactions: Skeltom

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
I am missing these two locations. Can someone please tell me what they are and how to get them? Thanks!
Also, I am on Monica corruption path - how can I get her to work at Red Maiden? Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
mc was pretending he was alseep and he could stop her but he didn't - that mean he wanted this too
So we can avoid rape with knife
She didn't ask for his consent. Simple as that. I added two screenshots to my last comment.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes