Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
This is the first time I played this game and I loved it!
I went for Lina until I discovered the sad truth, then I went for sis and I reached the end of her path so far.
One question:
How to get this scene in the game?:
rach_ev_twister_2-1.png

Reactions: mooch1e

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc's and rachel's daddy is sleazebag so if mommy and mc off him i won't be surprised at all. nice short update still.

Reactions: Vimotang

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Will be putting this one on hold, even though it was one that I usually looks forward the most... That whole story about adding someone else, which is MC's dad.. that he will have a harem, etc... I will pass.. Will only keep an eye to see where this route will go and if he gets removed again.
Yeah after all the stalling on Evelyn path, some of us def did not need the boring rival getting action and at least a threat of losing Evelyn to him and likely the step back we will get in relation with her before that mess is cleared.

This is the story the dev wants to tell though and likely wanted from the start, just by doing the Jen and Lina lines first and stalling her path for so long it feels even worse now that we get that step back when that storyline finally starts moving again and first have to go through a likely long story of getting rid of dad or possibly even losing Evelyn to him if you so choose before we can finally get to some good parts with her in a happy relation. Those earlier development decisions cannot be changed anymore though, so no use discouraging dev and let her do what she wants to so game will move forward. :)

If it really goes a way we do not like, that is still the devs right and our right to walk away if we dislike it.

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
If it really goes a way we do not like, that is still the devs right and our right to walk away if we dislike it.
Exactly this.
I usually stop playing and/or supporting a game when some Eric character turns up, because it's not my cup of tea and there are more than enough other adult games to try. I do, however, fully respect the devs' decicion to tell their stories the way they want to.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
I just went to visit Harry and had a scene where I teased Ashley and got introduced to Quinn.
Is there anything else that is left in the upsate or was that it?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Will be putting this one on hold, even though it was one that I usually looks forward the most... That whole story about adding someone else, which is MC's dad.. that he will have a harem, etc... I will pass.. Will only keep an eye to see where this route will go and if he gets removed again.
Huh, really? Haven't checked out this game in a long while, am surprised that this is the road it's taking.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I feel like there is shitton of characters and the dev keeps adding on.

I Didn't play a game for a long time but evelyn and alice were my favorites and i was thinking that they will have so much more content now, oh boy i was wrong.. Especially Evelyn i feel like was shoe horned into some side side character.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Huh, really? Haven't checked out this game in a long while, am surprised that this is the road it's taking.
To be honest, I am not really surprised. There have been sharing hints in game from start and fact it was Rachel that had to get into RM, while Jenn would have worked as well if not a serious line to get MC involved in RM with way less emotional baggage was a hint as well. Fact you have to share pics of Evelyn and Jenn with certain people to get further on their story paths was an indication as well. I am pretty sure that at least on one path you will be able to get almost all of the girls into RM and have them be used by MC or others or even both and there might even be forced sharing with that female cop (and Will with Alice if do not want to go fire path with her for example) obliged on paths where you can keep them out of RM or take it out of action.

Now for me personally I am way more interested in developing relations with the women as the other dicks and sharing parts and have read so many crime and corruption stories that the part of RM, father and conspiracy behind it does not feel new or exciting to me personally, but more as another uninteresting blocker that first has to be dealt with before we get back to more interesting action. Now that is a me problem though and yeah I do wonder if that RM distraction and father distraction will not make the game too boring for me before we get back to the things that do excite and interest me, which is driving forward the relations of MC with the girls.

To say it comes as a complete surprise though or that dev does not have the right to tell the story she envisaged and has a passion for is even more wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
That's my question too ... if not any serious movement with mom and sis story line, fugettaboutit. I'm just not interested in grinding for side bait, I'm here for mom and sis. And now adding dad ... dafuq is that about? Nope, don't need more dicks in the game _ adding him back into the story is a buzz-kill.
that's too bad. I'm waiting the sex scene with Evelyn since 2019. Since the first time mc doing that cunnilingus. It's been 2 years

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Just a little side note: There is not any NTR mentioned in the genre!
I.e. if the Dev follow that plan isn't Evelyn out of the danger zone?
Don't care about the little girls so much so they can be cum dumps or whatever. But Evelyn is my goddess and she shouldn't be defiled.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just a little side note: There is not any NTR mentioned in the genre!
I.e. if the Dev follow that plan isn't Evelyn out of the danger zone?
Don't care about the little girls so much so they can be cum dumps or whatever. But Evelyn is my goddess and she shouldn't be defiled.
Well I am not sure what dev plans, only she knows that.

The signs hinting at at least the options of some sharing are manyfold though since start of game and that at least the threat of her and other being abused by other dick if you do not help/rescue her/them in the corruption crime part of the story or play your cards wrong will be part of the story (Edit: based upon remarks of dev this threat will never become a reality in the game, even if the threat will be a part of the game) seems quite likely.

For sure though the chance of really moving forward with her and Rachel seem small until you have taken care of the RM and father situation and likely those will be connected. Might well be that based on your choices you will rule RM though and the corrupted ladies in it or that there will be two outcomes with most of girls in RM, one for MC and one for other dick or more romantic relations with the ladies where you close RM down and get rid of the father and Mr Roberts and consorts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The signs hinting at at least the options of some sharing
Just for a complete picture, my thoughts on sharing: I like sharing. I like swinging, and orgies, and group activities that include other men. As long as I (the MC) get to consent to it. What I don't enjoy is actual ntr (involuntary cuckolding).
Sharing, swinging, etc. with people that are likable? Yes please. The father, however, was portrayed as an asshole from the start, so no sharing/swinging for him. He's out. Could have been a cool dad, chose to be an asshole -> off to Asshole Island on the other side of the world.
That's what I meant in my earlier comment when I said I stop supporting/playing games when Eric characters are introduced. There are too many assholes in real life already, I don't need them in the adult games I'm trying to enjoy. :)

Last time I've played this was in September '20, guess I'll sit out a few updates again and check the thread for an ntr tag in six months or so.

BamID

May 17, 2020
Choooo~~ Choooo~~ the NTR Bullshit Train is on the run again..

o o o o ~~ ~~ ~ _____
o _____ ________________ ________________ ___|_=_|_()__
.][_mm__|[]| ,===___ || | | | | |
>(_______|__|_|_GBRR_]_| |_| |_| |_|
_/oo-OOOO-oo' !oo!!oo!=`!o!o!----!o!o!'=`!o!o!----!o!o!'=`!o!o--o!o!'
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

FYI..

funny that people "follow" this game since years and still can't make out what happens in the game and why and how it gets decided whats next...

FYI2 (and already said a hundred times..)

Next 2 Updates are for Fiona;
After that Evelyn is next within the Cycle;
MC's Dad is needed for Evelyns Story..

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Without repeating myself, I'll just add a note to my signature xD
There was no doubt here ; I have the rare ability of remembering what I read before :D

Quick question though, I saw in the script a friendship variable for Harry ; can you tell us if befriending Harry is a good or bad thing ? Cause, the way I see the help we can give him in bullshitting those poor girls ; it seems to me that being his friend is bad for the girls.... ofc I may be wrong and if you'd rather not reveal anything about that, no problem at all :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Choooo~~ Choooo~~ the NTR Bullshit Train is on the run again..

o o o o ~~ ~~ ~ _____
o _____ ________________ ________________ ___|_=_|_()__
.][_mm__|[]| ,===___ || | | | | |
>(_______|__|_|_GBRR_]_| |_| |_| |_|
_/oo-OOOO-oo' !oo!!oo!=`!o!o!----!o!o!'=`!o!o!----!o!o!'=`!o!o--o!o!'
+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

FYI..

funny that people "follow" this game since years and still can't make out what happens in the game and why and how it gets decided whats next...

FYI2 (and already said a hundred times..)

Next 2 Updates are for Fiona;
After that Evelyn is next within the Cycle;
MC's Dad is needed for Evelyns Story..
Yeah and some are more happy about the dad being needed as others and the fact he will act as a further block and possible NTR threat (even if it will never materialize based upon the words of the dev) for a while in a story line that was already stalled for a long time. It is the devs story though like I said before and she should have the room to tell the story as she envisaged and has passion for. Just the long term concentration on the story lines of Lina and Jenn makes people more impatient and some even less happy about further new blocks in these story lines. :)

Likely if we had had these setup parts a year ago already there would be less impatience or disquiet that I have myself as well that the less interesting part of the game for me coming about RM corruption and the father upon the long stall may well make me bored about the game instead of excited for the coming months.

Last edited:

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
There was no doubt here ; I have the rare ability of remembering what I read before :D

Quick question though, I saw in the script a friendship variable for Harry ; can you tell us if befriending Harry is a good or bad thing ? Cause, the way I see the help we can give him in bullshitting those poor girls ; it seems to me that being his friend is bad for the girls.... ofc I may be wrong and if you'd rather not reveal anything about that, no problem at all :)
Oof, don't dig too deep into the code, cuz you may find a lot of spoilers xD I can't tell you anything right now, but yeah, that variable may be important in the future.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes