Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
View attachment 1157616
That is what Monica's hint says after I gave her the slutty outfit. I cannot trigger any new event with her at home. I can "help" her (fuck her while Kevin plays video games or just really help her), gift her flowers go on a date on FR (did that, get the repeating version now) or go to the bath. Romance route.
Cannot trigger anything new with her at school either.
Same here. I guess it's end of her romance route for this update and it's a bug. Either the line should say something like "no more content for now" or it's a bug in triggering the next step.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just how easy harry makes it look from his awful pickup lines to get girls. I mean seriously. would a girl in real life will fall for lines like
oh i have the same breed of dog
oh i can teach you professional ethics

and end up getting fucked the same day.

so Boys... don't take notes.:LOL:

btw fuck harry. I ain't playing this game to see which girls harry is fucking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where is the save?
somewhere on this thread so search my posts.

Is there some mmf content planned or is this one man show from start to end?
only on corruption path, on love path it's 1 man show.

Just how easy harry makes it look from his awful pickup lines to get girls. I mean seriously. would a girl in real life will fall for lines like
only total imbeciles.

How to open a dream with Grace?
she wanting mc to guard her while she sleeps or what?

Reactions: Garatempus2

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
Anyone know where Harry's hotel is? I have everything unlocked up to Mr. Roberts' office but I can't find it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone know where Harry's hotel is? I have everything unlocked up to Mr. Roberts' office but I can't find it.
after villa and hospital. if you didn't get call from him to meet at park then you got bugged.

Not gonna Lie, so far the girls at Harry's hArEm... their looks don't appeal to me at all :LUL:
maybe not but it'd be nice to cuck him.

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
after villa and hospital. if you didn't get call from him to meet at park then you got bugged.

maybe not but it'd be nice to cuck him.
I thought that was actually the whole point of the game. Steal his wife and daughter (not that he's shown much attachment to them over the past six years) either as the adopted child they took into their home or as his patched oedipal actual son. As for Harry's Harem, I'll gladly pursue visitation rights since I get the feeling Harry will be leaving the game at some point.

Frankly I can see a couple of plot points where Harry might come in useful. For those of us on the romance paths, it may be difficult to pimp one of our LI's out to RM. Playing through Harry's content gives us another candidate (and one who will actually benefit by joining the RM). I think it's also important for him to be around so we can show Evelyn just why we are a better person for her and eventually seal the deal. Who knows, Harry might also be useful in some way in dealing with the corrupt establishment in the Penninsula, something that we're going to have to confront in a lot of our LIs' paths.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought that was actually the whole point of the game. Steal his wife and daughter (not that he's shown much attachment to them over the past six years) either as the adopted child they took into their home or as his patched oedipal actual son. As for Harry's Harem, I'll gladly pursue visitation rights since I get the feeling Harry will be leaving the game at some point.
evelyn and harry are divorced (if fully or or not i have forgotten or it hasn't been explained fully) and mommy is sexually frustrated (among other things) and daddy "dearest" was out of pic mostly until last 2 updates (and before that when his current gf/wife gave some warning to mc). i think he'll be around on few updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
helping? why should we help her? she should help us by wrapping her lower lips on mc's sausage.

new sidechars? like there aren't plenty already.

new location? veeeeeeeeeeeeery hard to guess what it is, fiona's workplace ofc (doubt she works at rm).

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
this game is in desperate need of a walkthrough mod...
For real, so many crappy games with mods highlighting the most obvious choices, and this amazing game is a freakin' maze sometimes.
hi is there a walkthrough mod or can someone make one Thanks
Really wish for this to have a walkthrough mod someday
Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod

smug.png

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes